Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONEC] Project One | Decentralized peer-to-peer Digital Eco-System  (Read 31635 times)
lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:17:28 PM

more anonymity features coming on ethereum

hxxp://themerkle.com/more-anonymity-features-are-coming-to-ethereum/

Hehe nice...but One will do that job Smiley
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:27:26 PM

In OP must stand complete plan, this whey we will avoid confusion. Good things are updates overy few days.

We need new road map very clear with lots of good graphic.

Cloak was brand no matter what happened in past, for new name you'll need more attention on social media and networks..

How we as community can help this project?

cloak already re branded to ONECurrency first we need on our success step for ONECurrency new wallet

yes, i hope for an fast update Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:34:46 PM

This community have many good people, and many of them are respectable members here, so together we must gather your strength and focus on transition. But this must be covered very good by twiter and other social media..
But before we need one good update that clarify everything and leave no doubt!

You can rent this space
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:30:02 AM

Hello community

A few words to keep you updated from what is going on behind the scenes.

Obviously, by now everybody noticed we are treading a new path. We understand change can be exciting for some and for others a painfully unsettling experience. We will do our best to keep you informed and help you make your choices.

We feel the current road-map (which the Team followed until now) isn't enough anymore, an anonymous coin with a decentralized market is a appealing concept , but limited to its usefulness and all the 'darkness' of it feels a little off to the Team. We want more than 'dark-markets'!

We want to develop an online Eco-system to facilitate trade, cooperation and unity. A decentralized trustless community where people can connect in a secure and private manner free from coercive behavior control entities. The entire project needs to be open-sourced and will feature sidechain support, a currency (core) chain, a Dedicated voting sidechain, unique POS reward system and much more. In a couple of weeks we will expand on the tech details...

What we want to say by now is that One is going to be a completely new project and current cloak investors and holders will have the opportunity to 'burn' their Cloaks/Onecs to One. The burn process is being discussed by the dev Team and we are all engaged to offer you the best possible solution.

The new project needs financing, its impossible to materialize our vision with the current status of funding. We need to have a dedicated, full funded development Team, goodwill can only take us so far. You all witnessed the delays on Cloak development, hampered from lack of funding to support our devs. An ICO  seems the only viable way to go and we have considered various options (hype the current project to monetize it wasn't one of them). Its established that if the IPO fails to raise the required budget, all funds will be returned to a return address provided by investors.

We are publishing this meager announce to share with you the direction of our thoughts, we want Crypto to succeed beyond the gold rush mentality.

We’re all connected, let’s connect!

Hi Oneteam i suggest contact with Ronny Boesing from Open Ledger to run the ICO, this platform has become very interesting lately, and the liquidity has been improving a lot in just a few months, he can help also with the PR through BTSR and bloggersclub 500. cheers¡¡
Ratatosk

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:15:49 AM

Hi

I totally agree with what was written previously on this forum : an owner of 5% of the now total supply of CLOAKs must get exactly 5% of the number of the new coin ! 5% is an example, a guy owning 0.02% should also get not less than 0.02% of your new future coin !

investor1

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:45:37 AM

Hi

I totally agree with what was written previously on this forum : an owner of 5% of the now total supply of CLOAKs must get exactly 5% of the number of the new coin ! 5% is an example, a guy owning 0.02% should also get not less than 0.02% of your new future coin !

Hi Ratatosk! No way! Grin Kiss

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:59:53 AM

Hi

yes totally agree with your words and i think OneTeam will do that same. and if not same then OneTeam is doing wrong with holders and investors
cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:08:35 PM

Hi

why no way???
investor1

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:24:37 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 02:38:32 PM by investor1

Hi

why no way???
Because Grin How will be finance future projects? From community ?? Roll Eyes So funny !! Never Angry
Our community only want,without giving Grin Most niggardly community Grin
And ICO coming........for all misers Grin

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:57:58 PM

Hi

why no way???
Because Grin How will be finance future projects? From community ?? Roll Eyes So funny !! Never Angry

Unlike you, I've been invested in CLOAK/ONEC since the beginning and I would like to see a 1 to 1 swap. Funding can be handled in many other ways including simply asking for donations...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
investor1

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:37:19 PM

Hi

why no way???

Unlike you, I've been invested in CLOAK/ONEC since the beginning and I would like to see a 1 to 1 swap. Funding can be handled in many other ways including simply asking for donations...

Swap 1: 1 and ICO are two incompatible things. How? Cheesy

oneteam (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:47:47 PM

Hello community

A few words to keep you updated from what is going on behind the scenes.

Obviously, by now everybody noticed we are treading a new path. We understand change can be exciting for some and for others a painfully unsettling experience. We will do our best to keep you informed and help you make your choices.

We feel the current road-map (which the Team followed until now) isn't enough anymore, an anonymous coin with a decentralized market is a appealing concept , but limited to its usefulness and all the 'darkness' of it feels a little off to the Team. We want more than 'dark-markets'!

We want to develop an online Eco-system to facilitate trade, cooperation and unity. A decentralized trustless community where people can connect in a secure and private manner free from coercive behavior control entities. The entire project needs to be open-sourced and will feature sidechain support, a currency (core) chain, a Dedicated voting sidechain, unique POS reward system and much more. In a couple of weeks we will expand on the tech details...

What we want to say by now is that One is going to be a completely new project and current cloak investors and holders will have the opportunity to 'burn' their Cloaks/Onecs to One. The burn process is being discussed by the dev Team and we are all engaged to offer you the best possible solution.

The new project needs financing, its impossible to materialize our vision with the current status of funding. We need to have a dedicated, full funded development Team, goodwill can only take us so far. You all witnessed the delays on Cloak development, hampered from lack of funding to support our devs. An ICO  seems the only viable way to go and we have considered various options (hype the current project to monetize it wasn't one of them). Its established that if the IPO fails to raise the required budget, all funds will be returned to a return address provided by investors.

We are publishing this meager announce to share with you the direction of our thoughts, we want Crypto to succeed beyond the gold rush mentality.

We’re all connected, let’s connect!

Hi Oneteam i suggest contact with Ronny Boesing from Open Ledger to run the ICO, this platform has become very interesting lately, and the liquidity has been improving a lot in just a few months, he can help also with the PR through BTSR and bloggersclub 500. cheers¡¡

Thank you for suggestion, we have noted this and will come back to you after all got ready on our side.
aknutty

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:49:21 PM

Hi

why no way???

Swap 1: 1 and ICO are two incompatible things. How? Cheesy
Exactly. If we need to do an ico to help funding development then we will all need to take a percentage haircut but if we don't do an ico and can't get development then we will all take a 100% haircut. I would rather have a smaller percentage of a bigger pie than the same percentage of an empty plate.
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:29:04 PM

Step 1: come out with terrible ico terms.  Buy into market selling pressure.

Step 2. Revise ico terms for existing holders.

Step3: profit

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:33:32 PM

Any update for an Node/Wallet for the Pi?

THX

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:41:26 AM

Hi

why no way???
Another newbie azzhat account. Go away and welcome to ignore troll.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:10:24 AM

Can anyone tell me
What is the difference between CloakCoin and onecurrency?
Is it the same protocol and the same wallet?

I have CloakCoin coins

Does this mean it's only the name was changed?!
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:18:42 AM

Can anyone tell me
What is the difference between CloakCoin and onecurrency?
Is it the same protocol and the same wallet?

I have CloakCoin coins

Does this mean it's only the name was changed?!

Hi just Name only changed

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
youarefromanotherplanet

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:19:10 AM

Any update on ICO? It's been 3 weeks since you made the announcement and interest is dying....surely you had enough time to discuss and figure out what to do.
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:09:53 AM

Any update on ICO? It's been 3 weeks since you made the announcement and interest is dying....surely you had enough time to discuss and figure out what to do.

ICO? What are you talking about? Only the name has changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: