Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONEC] Project One | Decentralized peer-to-peer Digital Eco-System  (Read 31635 times)
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:02:48 PM

I need to agree, the darknet is a big part of bitcoin, and since we have the best tech, we would rise when getting accepted by them. Normal users don't need complete anon tech for their payments, bitcoin is enough for them and a onec can't take the place of btc in the clearnet.

Other projects are good, but as weeks pass for an update, and a product comes once a year, sdc and or monero will be huge until we are done and then no one will care about best tech.

This is a marketing issue, not tech, which is why I'm concerned as well. Time is a fleeting resource in this industry, it won't take long before we are forgotten if we don't move quickly. On the other hand, we would have had nothing without c4shm3n, we need to keep the faith and assist where possible. Nothing worthwhile happens quickly...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
cuteflower

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:32:20 PM

just look monero and shadowcash...Huh? shadowcash do not have any solid tech but see price..... and we have tech and solid developers but we are going down down down down down i just or we want to know what is actually happening in background?
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:58:57 PM

just look monero and shadowcash...Huh? shadowcash do not have any solid tech but see price..... and we have tech and solid developers but we are going down down down down down i just or we want to know what is actually happening in background?

Sdc is whale game not more, I am waiting for a dump after this pump. Would be interesting to see how this coin will survive this p&d.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:11:15 AM

My mission here to stimulate PR genius mr c4shm4n for new challenges! Wink And while he does not present for all to see the result of their hard work, i will support him in every way Grin Do not be so serious, big daddy! Grin Grin Grin Peace and love to you  Kiss
Instead of this so called "stimulation" do you have some actual plan? So we can talk here about this and together help this project..?

You can rent this space
cuteflower

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:45:16 AM

My mission here to stimulate PR genius mr c4shm4n for new challenges! Wink And while he does not present for all to see the result of their hard work, i will support him in every way Grin Do not be so serious, big daddy! Grin Grin Grin Peace and love to you  Kiss
Instead of this so called "stimulation" do you have some actual plan? So we can talk here about this and together help this project..?

why you are talking like kids? you are asking members some actual plan? what does it mean? its look like this coin begging project? i do not think so..... and then you are telling members so we can talk here about this and together help this project? i think give time to developers and all are going very right way and promising project and OneCurrency and we have already anonymous tech 100% untraceable. just need time... but i am not on side of ICO..
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:56:17 PM

Im also not on side of ICO, because i have very bad experiences in past..I believe to this DEV team because they are here with us and they deliver what they promise, so they will have my support, no matter what.

why you are talking like kids? you are asking members some actual plan? what does it mean? its look like this coin begging project? i do not think so..... and then you are telling members so we can talk here about this and together help this project? i think give time to developers and all are going very right way and promising project and OneCurrency and we have already anonymous tech 100% untraceable. just need time... but i am not on side of ICO..
Yes we can talk and speculate, create hype on public networks..Yes we can talk about this, how and when to strike..
Together we can do much more if we focus our strength, instead of talking about unnecessary things.

You can rent this space
gri0

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:56:16 PM

what about you? have you some actual plan?

br,
Grio.
cuteflower

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:23:53 AM

buy buy buy OneCurrency

Dash price done
Monero price done
ShadowCash done

now turn OneCurrency in anonymous tech

all well known anonymous currency price increased to moon now turn OneCurrency
gri0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:45:10 AM

buy buy buy OneCurrency

Dash price done
Monero price done
ShadowCash done

now turn OneCurrency in anonymous tech

all well known anonymous currency price increased to moon now turn OneCurrency
Nice plan, man! I'm in )

br,
Grio.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:59:31 AM

I dont normally post negative comments here, but the new name one currency is too generic. Cloak was a great brand.
gri0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:44:35 PM

I dont normally post negative comments here, but the new name one currency is too generic. Cloak was a great brand.
The Cloak/ONEC currency have heard your voice. The rate is 7,901sat for now. )

Now serious. We are all in uncertainty now.
And the only one way to clear the situation is the dev timeline.
And the path, step by step with a dates.
And if all of us will see the Cashmen's plan is real, because every step have been passed in the right time, I'm sure the price will go up.
Until no time-line then all of us will be full of doubt.

br,
Grio.
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:22:34 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 03:54:56 PM by magpr

Now serious. We are all in uncertainty now.
And the only one way to clear the situation is the dev timeline.
And the path, step by step with a dates.
And if all of us will see the Cashmen's plan is real, because every step have been passed in the right time, I'm sure the price will go up.
Until no time-line then all of us will be full of doubt.

Mr c4shm3n timeline consists of at least two temporal segments. It is "soon" and "a couple of weeks". How much it really, I have long been trying to figure out... Grin Mr c4shm3n, may be you agree to lift the veil of mystery? Wink
Bomgkolyadun

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:28:02 PM

Monero and shadowcash have poloniex. It explains everything. If the cloakcoin(One) was on poloniex - it would cost 3-5 million dollars. Cool

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
magpr
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:33:00 AM

Monero and shadowcash have poloniex. It explains everything. If the cloakcoin(One) was on poloniex - it would cost 3-5 million dollars. Cool

They have polo, we have mr c4shm3n!!! Grin It explains everything. He is a champion! Kiss

lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:39:33 AM

The Team is working hard...
One will be soon a better currency then Monero and other wannabe anon coins!!!

I trust cashmen and his Team, they never disappointed us.
investor1

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:47:21 AM

Hey I seek ONE GAY here,magrp? Kiss  Grin Keep up the you're bullshits moron,so you would rather not see your money from here. Or maybe you need from angry team? Grin

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
gri0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:07:24 PM

They have polo, we have mr c4shm3n!!! Grin It explains everything. He is a champion! Kiss

Mighty Buddha! Lol ))) Every next picture is better, now it's funny.
PR from magPR ))) The price grows up 8,000SAT already! )))
Waiting for more!!

br,
Grio.
magpr
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:23:25 PM

Mighty Buddha! Lol ))) Every next picture is better, now it's funny.
PR from magPR ))) The price grows up 8,000SAT already! )))
Waiting for more!!

Waiting for PR from Mighty mr c4shm3n. May be he will awake "soon" Wink
XEPBAM

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:25:39 PM

Project alive or this is the end, I did not follow the coin for a long time, any information
Anonymous coins are now in the trend, this rebranding missed a chance to express themselves for this coin, very very very sad  Undecided
lord83

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:19:43 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 10:36:12 AM by lord83

Hi,
Is it possible to use wallet.dat that was created and encrypted under windows in linux wallet?

Thanks,
Greg.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: