Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 07:30:27 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate Horsebetting Strategy  (Read 1150 times)
white.walker

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:25:48 AM

it seems really funny and scammy since at first o.p said he will give away the method for free, then he sends pm to users asking 1btc for the method and now he said he reduced the price to 0.1 btc. what do you really want o.p ? you should just change the post and reflect it to sell your guide at your desired price.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127

Jack

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:26:07 PM

it seems really funny and scammy since at first o.p said he will give away the method for free, then he sends pm to users asking 1btc for the method and now he said he reduced the price to 0.1 btc. what do you really want o.p ? you should just change the post and reflect it to sell your guide at your desired price.

I didnt said it was free. Not with a single word. We need to choose carefully those 3 people. We already have 1, and I have refunded him the 0.9 BTC.

The 0.1 BTC is only to test his courage and determination. I want only winners by my side who really want to be rich.

I am not selling the guide, only 3 people can see it, the 0.1 BTC is the entry price, not the sale price.

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
blto83

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:32:48 PM

you are saying u dont care about money, if u dont care you should not ask for 0.1 lol
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:52:06 PM

you are saying u dont care about money, if u dont care you should not ask for 0.1 lol

Yes I do, because I want to choose the people that deserve the guide the most, those that pay.

If you cant sacrifice only 0.1 BTC for guaranteed profit, then you really dont deserve it.

BTW we got 1 more person who paid the 0.1 BTC, so only 1 copy left, it's now or never.

Don't cry later with regrets that you didn't used this once in a lifetime opportunity.

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
TWDZombie

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:41:28 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 05:14:51 PM by TWDZombie

I know I'm new and all,...but seriously, this is hilarious as it is shady.  

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:11:28 PM

I think we need more review by those who got the copy of strategy..
And i hope they can give a good review about this method..
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:26:42 PM

From what I understand after reading previous posts by Op in his tipster threads. This strategy seems to be nothing but extremely low odds betting safe betting.
Op just place very predictable safe bets mainly on soccer. Most bets with odds in 1.05 and 1.30 range. I have no idea what his Horsebetting actually looks like but I imagine it is something similar.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:29:11 AM

Just look at my previous reviews, it's pretty straightforward.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521832.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1488132.0

1 Spot left, it's now or never.

belgiandave

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:26:55 AM

Hi Matey

How are you doing? Would love to be part of your team and get your guide.
Based in the UK. Regular visitor to the UK  racecourses

Let me know if I am the chosen one :-)
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:43:27 PM

Hi Matey

How are you doing? Would love to be part of your team and get your guide.
Based in the UK. Regular visitor to the UK  racecourses

Let me know if I am the chosen one :-)

Anyone can be part of my team, but only 1 slot left.

We are still searching for the 3rd member.

Go here and pay 0.1BTC
https://satoshibox.com/dvnas28qi46ncjzyqyoezcjd

That is the only way to prove that you are really dedicated enough to be part of our team.

Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:28:20 PM

Ok I give 1 more week for you guys to join us, after that all bets are off.

If we won't find another person to join us in 1 week then we will go with the 2 people that already signed up.

Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:24:45 AM

I'll only wait a few more days, it's really dissapointing that nobody wants to get the last spot in my team.

Jdw10

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:04:14 AM

This is the biggest load of shit I've ever seen on this website  Cheesy Whoever buys this crap deserves to be scammed.
Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:16:04 AM

This is the biggest load of shit I've ever seen on this website  Cheesy Whoever buys this crap deserves to be scammed.

Fuck you, we already have 2 people in my team, we need 1 more.

Look at my track record to see that I'm not joking here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521832.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1488132.0

I'm waiting 2 more days, if nobody joins until then, then it's your loss not mine!

Winner780 (OP)

Jack

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:04:26 AM

Offer is over.

It is your loss mates, there was 1 spot left, but if people didnt want to be part of my team we go with the 2 guys who signed up.

Everyone else just lost a once in a lifetime opportunity to become rich, enjoy your loss!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: