Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:22:45 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY STEEM DECREASED  (Read 579 times)
levent (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:58:18 PM

BUY STEEM DECREASED

proposal:

Must sell
duts_bg

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:06:20 PM

BUY STEEM DECREASED

proposal:

Must sell
OK. Go and sell!

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
LucioTan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:20:42 PM

BUY STEEM DECREASED

proposal:

Must sell
OK. Go and sell!

Yeah, its truly good to sell now as the price will drop soon. If you continue to hold steem then its likely you'll loose your profit. Grab the oppurtunity now guys until it last.
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:28:29 PM

now is a very bad time to buy this it was created by a massive pump and dump group with big money it will dump soon

levent (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:16:37 AM

I agree, and

Total Supply  -100,754,653 STEEM

Steem 3 million ->of money came into the market in a week
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:26:03 AM

you already have the opportunity to earned don't waste the opportunity, if you are un decided just sell the amount of your initial capital then wait if what happen next buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:50:22 AM

Hacked pump and dump scheme where only the founders and friends get rich. Yeah, where can I get on on the crash?

levent (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:55:28 PM

Second Update to July 14 Security Announcement from Steemit CEO Ned Scott
After successfully containing the hacker on the evening of July 14, today we temporarily took down Steemit.com to mitigate a DDOS attack. The silver lining is that this timeout allows us to begin implementing an advanced security protocol, which includes the deployment of blockchain-based multi-factor authentication. As the website is being upgraded, all user accounts and tokens are secure.

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/important-security-announcement-steemit-ceo-ned-scott

coins can be played
a big problem
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:32:22 PM

Of course, selling steem seems a good idea, but a better idea might be to stay aside of all these coins whose only purpose is mere speculation to get quick profits before dump them. But it is funny to see how every week speculators are choosing a new coin to pump and dump, destroying any possibility of a real and serious development in that currency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: