Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 360 seconds messages thing.  (Read 530 times)
eCurencies (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:26:41 PM

Hi,
im new here,im selling some prepaid cards,but guess what...i cant talk to the people that msg me,because ...you as a site instead of helping me sell and use escrow in your own forum,make me frustrated beein put to wait 6 minutes after each message i send,i dont see the logic here,you have captcha over captcha this wasnt necesarry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:29:19 PM

Hi,
im new here,im selling some prepaid cards,but guess what...i cant talk to the people that msg me,because ...you as a site instead of helping me sell and use escrow in your own forum,make me frustrated beein put to wait 6 minutes after each message i send,i dont see the logic here,you have captcha over captcha this wasnt necesarry!
Those are newbie restrictions to prevent people from simply making new accounts and then spamming the forum. As you post more and gain activity, you will rank up and the restrictions quickly disappear.

eCurencies (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:35:42 PM

Hi,
Those are newbie restrictions to prevent people from simply making new accounts and then spamming the forum. As you post more and gain activity, you will rank up and the restrictions quickly disappear.

I have two clients now,i cant talk with them in real time,i dont know where to get escrow,as u can see im trying to sell some prepaids...please help me!
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:40:37 PM

Hi,

I have two clients now,i cant talk with them in real time,i dont know where to get escrow,as u can see im trying to sell some prepaids...please help me!
You can ask your clients to use another form of messaging. Or, you can just deal with it. Since your clients are also Bitcointalk members, they know about the restrictions and will understand why your responses are delayed.

As for escrow, you can go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 and ask on of the people listed there if they are willing to escrow for you.

duts_bg

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:47:09 PM

The solution is easy. Just be active in next 2 weeks and you will be able to do that.
It's forum rules.

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
eCurencies (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:03:38 PM

Thanks for your support i have contacted one of the top 3 escrow guys,lets see who will answer,although my 2 buyers are offline now. Sad
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:19:34 AM

This is a discussion board created for the discussion of Bitcoin though. While it has evolved to allow discussion of various other topics, as well as permitting trade negotiations to be initiated and performed within its digital bounds, that is not its primary purpose. "Helping [you] sell and use escrow" is not the main concern of this board "as a site". I am sure that there are many members who would be willing to help you if you need anything within reason, and the staff might be willing to accommodate you on some issues as well, but do not take that as an indication that the forum is obligated to help you in your business, nor that you are owed any form of special treatment.

If talking in real time is a priority, then that's what messengers and Skype were created for.  Some reputable members who are willing to serve as escrows for private trades also have their own threads in the Marketplace subforum or one of its child forums, so you can contact them there as well. And I'm sure that there are other forums out there which are more lenient in terms of private messaging, so that is an option as well.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:47:39 AM

Get your activity to 14, and IIRC the delay will become 100 seconds or so. Once you become a junior member, it should drop down to 40.

Just post more.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
eCurencies (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:17:04 PM

Thank you for the help,i didnt wanna "cheat",i could have "quote" you both and win 1 post,but the ideea of protection,since i know you might receive "Ddos" and "flood" therefor the use of captcha even in private messagin,i get it...im tryin to resolve thing,and thanks to another user who wrote up i found the link to escrow persons in here.
The ideea was protection in that way was like not helping me,like right now i got 4 msg in private msg but i cannot comunicate with them,and even using Skype ...i still need to trade using pm in forum with the escrow/buyer to be sure i dont get cheated or either the buyer.
Anyway in this following month who will need Apple Itunes US,Greendot,One Vanilla,Amazon gift cards,all will be value $500 with a 48h warranty and all deals will be done through ESCROW.I hope you dont get this "as adv" because is not:)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 07:18:36 PM

Thank you for the help,i didnt wanna "cheat",i could have "quote" you both and win 1 post,but the ideea of protection,since i know you might receive "Ddos" and "flood" therefor the use of captcha even in private messagin,i get it...im tryin to resolve thing,and thanks to another user who wrote up i found the link to escrow persons in here.
The ideea was protection in that way was like not helping me,like right now i got 4 msg in private msg but i cannot comunicate with them,and even using Skype ...i still need to trade using pm in forum with the escrow/buyer to be sure i dont get cheated or either the buyer.
Anyway in this following month who will need Apple Itunes US,Greendot,One Vanilla,Amazon gift cards,all will be value $500 with a 48h warranty and all deals will be done through ESCROW.I hope you dont get this "as adv" because is not:)

So you are selling stolen cards and you instantly want the same privileges in the community that the senior members have?   Go rot in a dumpster somewhere.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
eCurencies (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:43:37 AM

So you are selling stolen cards and you instantly want the same privileges in the community that the senior members have?   Go rot in a dumpster somewhere.   Undecided

Please bring a proof for those words or is the same kiddengarden playground where "i know is true,because i say so"?You made an afirmation glady i am waitting for a "proof" to prove your words.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: