Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XAB -The currency of TheAltcoinBoard - Instant Masternodes - 73% Burnt  (Read 19989 times)
Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:27:42 PM

I have the last version and no connect with node.

there you go
Same no connect.After time synchronised.How much will be XAB worth after end of swap?
1k, maybe 2-3k
1k785 at 15.25 PM 23rd September THIS year.  Grin

davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:55:28 PM

Here is why not to run a master node :

300K for setting up one and it earns you 10 per reward.
Currently nobody runs a masternode so staking would give you 18 per reward and you can create a huge amount of stacks staking.
Also they serve no purpose what so ever, since all data gets relayed by normal nodes anyway.

Happy staking and fuck those masternodes !

Wink
Better do some recalculations. There is a Masternode which is/was running for like 5 days. That masternode got 10 XAB from EVERY PoS block when its online, while a regular staker gets reward only from a several blocks in a day.
Probably the owners PC or VPS or whatever is shut down atm thats why no active masternode is on the list atm.
EDIT: i see now that the masternode is running, so what you've wrote just failed

Same no connect.After time synchronised.How much will be XAB worth after end of swap?

btw what this means? did your wallet syncronized or not, because in the same line you are writing that no connection after that syncronised Cheesy
on the other hand IMO it will be around 1k sat

Enema

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:16:46 PM

Here is why not to run a master node :

300K for setting up one and it earns you 10 per reward.
Currently nobody runs a masternode so staking would give you 18 per reward and you can create a huge amount of stacks staking.
Also they serve no purpose what so ever, since all data gets relayed by normal nodes anyway.

Happy staking and fuck those masternodes !

Wink
Better do some recalculations. There is a Masternode which is/was running for like 5 days. That masternode got 10 XAB from EVERY PoS block when its online, while a regular staker gets reward only from a several blocks in a day.
Probably the owners PC or VPS or whatever is shut down atm thats why no active masternode is on the list atm.
EDIT: i see now that the masternode is running, so what you've wrote just failed
You are correct until there are too many nodes up and running...
Btw I pick up many rewards/hr with just some 20K.

davien

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:29:48 PM

Masternodes aren't implemented in a coin to everyone have one. if you check out some MN featured coins you can see that the price of the MNs were pretty high, like here in XAB. so summa summarum it worths to run a masternode imo

KoBaTeJIb

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:30:46 PM

completed the questionnaire 15.07 coins have not yet been received, please understand.
altcoinboard (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:59:42 PM

completed the questionnaire 15.07 coins have not yet been received, please understand.
We haven't received a PM from you neither on TheAltcoinBoard, nor here on Bitcointalk until today. We just sent your free share right now to you.

REMINDER
To be eligible for the free stake, you must meet all the requirements and follow the the stated request procedure steps.
1. You have a minimum of 100 posts on Bitcointalk.org
2. You are a registered member of TheAltcoinBoard.com - https://thealtcoinboard.com/index.php?action=register
3. You have to fill the Request Form, with the required info
4. You must provide your Bitcointalk.org and TheAltcoinBoard.com UID in the Request Form. Make sure that the link contains your UID which looks like "action=profile;u=123456;sa=summary". To get your UID go to your forum profile - Click on summary on left side.
5. After you submitted the request form send a PM  both to AltcoinBoardAdmin at https://thealtcoinboard.com  and to  altcoinboard on Bitcointalk.org with message: Free distribution form filled and your Bitcointalk.org username
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:13:14 AM

looking for who staking coin in wallet Huh

I was just wondering how many are connected to XAB network Huh
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:40:59 AM

as i see in block explorer, almost everybody who got xab is staking. Also the diff is rising from day to day.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:45:46 AM

How now I can run the master node, if necessary sum of 300 000 XAB? And one more question, I see that the master node 79.119.43.54 sometimes off-line. What will happen to the chain, if it is a long time to be off-line?
You need to have 300.000 XAB in your wallet as a collateral. If you have that amount you just have to click Create Local and thats all.
If a masternode goes off-line nothing happens, since the PoS block aren't generated by Masternodes. These are getting only rewards from PoS.

If masternodes don't generate blocks, then what are they used for?
Collecting POS rewards only? Smiley
For now the Masternodes are special nodes that are ensuring a healthy network by rewarding it's owner for keeping the Masternode online

Ok cool, but you said "If a masternode goes off-line nothing happens", so what is the benefit of having masternode in the network if nothing bad happens if it's not in the network...? Masternodes seem to be getting rewards for nothing...
Masternodes are getting their reward first of all for locking a considerable amount of XAB in a collateral address, also they are earning for securing the network only when they are online, if a Masternode goes offline they are not receiving the share from PoS

Well, if they don't generate POS blocks then they actually don't secure anything. No?
The only benefit seems to be the lock out for 300 k XAB, but the logic of lock out (at least for me) would be not to allow maturing in order to get rewards, but to get rewards for not dumping. I'm not sure how does it work, so more details appreciated please...

Another question: if reward for locking coins is higher than POS block generation ( 10 vs 8 ), then I guess the maturity time  should be longer, and some additional locking conditions would need to be applied too...?

Dev: still waiting for an answer ... please...

Just a reminder about my questions about masternodes

As of now I recognize masternodes as spongers that don't do anything useful except locking 300k+ XAB.
Is such lock out worth 55% of the reward from EACH block?

g3rszpi

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:56:18 AM

imo it worths 300k xab, since there is only 1 mn running, so he's getting 10 xab from each block.
rindo

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:44:59 AM

XAB only has one exchange btw when it will go to other exchange I guess it would be nice if XAB lisred on yobit or C-CEX
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:42:50 AM

XAB only has one exchange btw when it will go to other exchange I guess it would be nice if XAB lisred on yobit or C-CEX

It would be better if the wallet started properly synchronized. Half of the people are satisfied, the second half, and I'm including the second day can not be synchronized. Something even doing in this area?
altcoinboard (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:51:15 AM

It would be better if the wallet started properly synchronized. Half of the people are satisfied, the second half, and I'm including the second day can not be synchronized. Something even doing in this area?
We have released a wallet update with new hard-coded nodes. As we said before we tried the wallets on different environments with different configs and we didn't met connection issues.
Also we contacted multiple exchanges, including NovaExchange,Yobit, Coinexchange and Livecoin. From most of them we've got positive feedbacks so probably XAB will be posted in most of them in the following days.
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:10:03 PM

We have released a wallet update with new hard-coded nodes. As we said before we tried the wallets on different environments with different configs and we didn't met connection issues.

I downloaded the new wallet and connectivity problems remained. I am alone here in the forum so that does not have any connection?
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:23:17 PM

Also we contacted multiple exchanges, including NovaExchange,Yobit, Coinexchange and Livecoin. From most of them we've got positive feedbacks so probably XAB will be posted in most of them in the following days.
I just witing about 1-2 hours to start synchronization wallet.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:46:07 PM

I downloaded the new wallet and connectivity problems remained. I am alone here in the forum so that does not have any connection?

me too just downloaded the new wallet i have 1 connected to XAB network but a few days ago i at on old wallet i have 3-5 connections to XAB network
bekasto

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:04:04 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 05:24:10 AM by bekasto

hi, so coins post will no longer be the xab ? ie it is urgent to transfer them to a new coin
davien

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:12:54 PM

What do you mean? There is a swap from POSTcoin into XAB, so The altcoinboard will be paying in XAB too.

g3rszpi

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:49:01 PM

https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-20-7162016
Great to hear that the BlockchainDynamics guys with notsofast like the idea of XAB.
rindo

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:01:38 PM

i just backup my wallet dat and tried to use new wallet

but i got stuck on withdraw XAB from my wallet to novaexchange whether there becouse my wallet can't sycn actually i have 4 connetions to XAB network

8 days behind Sad rip me

http://prntscr.com/bw56m8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: