Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:54:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP 2016 Discussion and Tips  (Read 12112 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 12:43:32 AM

Really interesting match , four goals in one half and I think there are more goals , but I didn't watch Real Madrid's defense in this bad case from long time , PSG managed to score three times easily , and Real Madrid scored the unique goal in the first half from penalty shoot .

Well I lost my first bets I put on yesterday on this game as I have Madrid to win and under 3.5 goals for the game. I can't see Madrid winning on that first half effort but at least I've already got 1 leg up in my parlay. If I get this parlay bet it will make up for the lost bets on Madrid to win and under 3.5 goals.

Most of the members here would be happy with the first half as most picked over 2.5 goals Well done!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:52:35 AM

Really interesting match , four goals in one half and I think there are more goals , but I didn't watch Real Madrid's defense in this bad case from long time , PSG managed to score three times easily , and Real Madrid scored the unique goal in the first half from penalty shoot .

Well I lost my first bets I put on yesterday on this game as I have Madrid to win and under 3.5 goals for the game. I can't see Madrid winning on that first half effort but at least I've already got 1 leg up in my parlay. If I get this parlay bet it will make up for the lost bets on Madrid to win and under 3.5 goals.

Most of the members here would be happy with the first half as most picked over 2.5 goals Well done!

My bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are covered in the first half, haha and luckly i also have bet Paris Saint Germain ML. As i expected Real Madrid will lose without Ronaldo and Bale.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:46:09 AM

i have just made small parlay here

Real Madrid vs Paris St-G, Real Madrid win
Bayern Munich vs AC Milan, Bayern Munich win

total odds @4.55

maybe those pick are a bit risky but i wish Madrid and Bayern will win this time
i am not sure real madrid can win easily to paris saint germain.
the odds is enough to make it clear that real madrid is not favorited in this match.
my prediction the match will finished draw 1-1 on regular time , and bayern munich i am really sure is no way they will lost.
such as i was say before my parlay a bit risky because for matches Real Madrid vs Paris St-G possibility to be draw in the end of matches is so high however i would take my own risk with pick these parlay and hoping those teams will have good results this time

alvaro morata is sucks , really not a good start for him .
comeback to his old team but can not bring a winning , he must subbed in second half actually.
i can not judge his performance 100% but it is just a bad start . and yeaaa as i predicted real madrid will not win easily.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:52:27 AM

My bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are covered in the first half, haha and luckly i also have bet Paris Saint Germain ML. As i expected Real Madrid will lose without Ronaldo and Bale.

Nice bet bro , both teams to score is always a favorite bet on the International Champions Cup 2016
Now the second match between Munchen vs AC Milan is already running so do not forget to place the same bet both teams to score  Grin
AC Milan dominated the game in the first round I hope they scored the first goal
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:44:54 AM

Nice bet bro , both teams to score is always a favorite bet on the International Champions Cup 2016
Now the second match between Munchen vs AC Milan is already running so do not forget to place the same bet both teams to score  Grin
AC Milan dominated the game in the first round I hope they scored the first goal

Yeah, even on Munchen vs AC Milan match, in the first half both teams also scored a goal too. For the 2nd half i think AC Milan will make a goal soon.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:17:29 AM

Yeah, even on Munchen vs AC Milan match, in the first half both teams also scored a goal too. For the 2nd half i think AC Milan will make a goal soon.

Exactly as predicted AC Milan scored in the second half this time the score 2-3 to AC Milan no more betting options
The next three matches between Chelsea VS Liverpool still on the same bets both teams to score  Grin I will not stop taking the same bet
less than 15 minutes of the match will start do not be late
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:36:57 AM

Anyone going to give it a chance to get a parlay of both team to score for all those match? all of the previous match ended with a both team to score so it wont be a bad move to do so, although the odds are fairly low however if you parlay all of those match, it could give you quite a high odds though

Real Madrid vs Paris Saint Germain

Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Chelsea vs Liverpool

i don't think ac milan can score a single goal to bayern munich , they will dominate the game and maybe destroy ac milan for over 2.5 golas? i doubt this one match will end both teams scored. bad i dea to make all these matches a parlay both teams to score for me.

If this is a real match then obviously that ac milan wont be able to score Any goal at all however this match is just another friendly match for the team so there could be some surprise coming from ac milan, they should be able to score atleast one goal against bayern munich that is full of reserves player
Of course ac Milan can not handle bayern munich all out attack playing style if it was played in official competition.

and the result for bayern munich vs ac milan are 3-3  and bayern munich if there is no penalty goal in last minutes , they maybe will lost faster in 90 minutes , still ac milan won the match via penalty shootout 3-5 .  Over 2.5 goals won Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:24:44 AM

The result of Real Madrid vs PSG was predictable, and Zidane gave many Real Madrid Castilla's players the chance to play, even he also let his son Enzo played too Cheesy Well PSG deserved it, and they proved us that losing Ibra is not a big deal for them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:59:58 AM

i can not judge his performance 100% but it is just a bad start . and yeaaa as i predicted real madrid will not win easily.

He is actually good enough in the early of the game. You cant judge his performance in a friendly game and also he still needs some time to adapt to real madrid's style of playing because he used to play for juventus, the spanish and itallian got a very different atyle in football

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:03:37 AM

Anyone going to give it a chance to get a parlay of both team to score for all those match? all of the previous match ended with a both team to score so it wont be a bad move to do so, although the odds are fairly low however if you parlay all of those match, it could give you quite a high odds though

Chelsea vs Liverpool

i don't think ac milan can score a single goal to bayern munich , they will dominate the game and maybe destroy ac milan for over 2.5 golas? i doubt this one match will end both teams scored. bad i dea to make all these matches a parlay both teams to score for me.

If this is a real match then obviously that ac milan wont be able to score Any goal at all however this match is just another friendly match for the team so there could be some surprise coming from ac milan, they should be able to score atleast one goal against bayern munich that is full of reserves player
Of course ac Milan can not handle bayern munich all out attack playing style if it was played in official competition.

and the result for bayern munich vs ac milan are 3-3  and bayern munich if there is no penalty goal in last minutes , they maybe will lost faster in 90 minutes , still ac milan won the match via penalty shootout 3-5 .  Over 2.5 goals won Wink

I also have live bet over 4.75 goals on 2nd half and my bet win with full amount and Chelsea vs Liverpool final score is 1-0 win for Chelsea and an extra 1 red card for Chelsea.
WEBcreator

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:23:17 AM

I also have live bet over 4.75 goals on 2nd half and my bet win with full amount and Chelsea vs Liverpool final score is 1-0 win for Chelsea and an extra 1 red card for Chelsea.

Fabregas is going to far in this game. The red card wasnt really necessary because this is nothing more than a friendly game and thats all.  It seems to me that chelsea was quite desperate defending their 1 goal against liverpool, since this is friendly they should be attacking more rather than play defensively

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 06:58:19 AM

I can't believe Bayern Munich stuffed me up in my parlay  Sad I really thought they would easily win but I was wrong and this result would of lost a lot of people there parlays. I think I'll stick to single bets from now on and most likely bet on both teams to score as it's common in this competition.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:43:34 AM

I can't believe Bayern Munich stuffed me up in my parlay  Sad I really thought they would easily win but I was wrong and this result would of lost a lot of people there parlays. I think I'll stick to single bets from now on and most likely bet on both teams to score as it's common in this competition.

difficult to predict when you are betting on the favorite teams, and just play in a tournament and not an official match. sometimes they play is not serious, and just try a few strategies and players. so better take a number of goals, and so far pretty good I always win it, though bad in the match Chelsea vs Liverpool, and Liverpool could not score.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:06:46 AM

Chelsea vs Liverpool

until a few years ago , Milan - Bayern Monaco were  the epic  matches in champion's League.
I hope that the milan again be soon protagonist. The milan in its history has won 7 champion 's league , only the real mother has won more

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:23:21 AM

Dortmund is in looking very good shape after winning the previous match Manchester United, it will be worth for it to place bet on it today against Manchester City, I've my bet on Dortmund @2.34 because it is best choice from my point of view.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:56:07 AM

He is actually good enough in the early of the game. You cant judge his performance in a friendly game and also he still needs some time to adapt to real madrid's style of playing because he used to play for juventus, the spanish and itallian got a very different atyle in football
yeaaa i know it , i will pull out all my words if he can score in the next game.
he must prove that he is good play anywhere any teams , at least make an assist in the next game.
real madrid is a team that everyone dream about. is he nervous? i guess is there Cheesy.
WEBcreator

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:28:21 AM

yeaaa i know it , i will pull out all my words if he can score in the next game.
he must prove that he is good play anywhere any teams , at least make an assist in the next game.
real madrid is a team that everyone dream about. is he nervous? i guess is there Cheesy.

Perhaps he is because zidane has high hopes on him, that is why he is bringing morata back to real madrid. If he cant prove it to zidane that he is worth it then he might be gone again in few season. Obviously that will be the worst case scenario however it might happened to him

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:12:16 PM

Chelsea vs Liverpool

until a few years ago , Milan - Bayern Monaco were  the epic  matches in champion's League.
I hope that the milan again be soon protagonist. The milan in its history has won 7 champion 's league , only the real mother has won more

Milan is still far away from the name he was in 90s but perhaps new management will do the trick in next few seasons

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:13:50 PM

i will forget my last bets because all my predictions was totally wrong and i would go for next matches Dortmund vs Man City and pick for Dortmund win and i wish they will showing again their last performance when they against Man Utd
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:43:46 PM

i will forget my last bets because all my predictions was totally wrong and i would go for next matches Dortmund vs Man City and pick for Dortmund win and i wish they will showing again their last performance when they against Man Utd

International Champions Cup is always not a serious match for many teams, all main players on the teams are not playing and let the youth play, i think it's better to bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on every match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: