Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Go Trainer for hire in London! 0.1 BTC per hour! Catch 'em all!  (Read 2166 times)
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:43:01 AM

0.1 brc is too much momey to psy to someone to some person who is pokemon trainernin pokemon go because it is too easy to catch pokrmon and who guarantee that you will even cantch pokemon for that person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:41:06 AM

Everything is outsourced nowadays. Why not capturing Pokemons? This is a good deal for someone who has a lot of money and less time but wants to capture still all Pokemon.

Why are people paying for someone else to play the game ? What is the point of that?
cartell0

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:57:31 AM

I will pay you 2 BTC for cleaning my butthole after every time I complete my pooping session. Come over to my place, you wont regret it. Wink
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:31:42 AM

I will pay you 2 BTC for cleaning my butthole after every time I complete my pooping session. Come over to my place, you wont regret it. Wink

Why you have to ask someone to do this for you if you alreadry can by yourself.
cartell0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:20:30 PM

Why you have to ask someone to do this for you if you alreadry can by yourself.

Then why is OP offering the service if anyone can do it for himself?
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:25:38 PM

i have to warn you that this kind of game is explicitly pay to win, even if this guy helped you to catch, you would still need to evolve with your time avaliable or even your money. i would believe that such credit needed would be enough to have a simple travelling for around 3~5 days.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
LegitPoker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitLegit.com - btc poker

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:28:20 PM

someone has to be nuts to pay you that much.  Are all of you that play this game that stupid to think they are worth that much? 
cartell0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:33:15 PM

i have to warn you that this kind of game is explicitly pay to win, even if this guy helped you to catch, you would still need to evolve with your time avaliable or even your money. i would believe that such credit needed would be enough to have a simple travelling for around 3~5 days.

Yes you can witness a murder as well while playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exBzZqcMB3o
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:07:39 PM

others in the forums are doing this for less than $1 an hour or $1 for 2-3 pokemons, it just not worth it to spend $65 on 1 hr of pokemon catching , gimme $65 and i will sell you a level 15 account with atleast 30 pokemons . what are you actually trying to do o.p ?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:37:19 AM

Hi,

too busy to catch Pokemon in London?

I am a seasoned Pokemon trainer. I will roam the streets of London catching Pokemon for you!

I am charging 0.1 BTC per hour for this service.

Gotta catch 'em all.
What a waste of a sperm you're mate.You're what everything is wrong with the generation today.If I give you 0.10 you would wander like an idiot for me.I have a better offer,fuck pokemon,I'd pay you 0.20 for cleaning the dog poop around my area.

Too harsh words. I think OP is just overwhelm in pokemon go. Thats he didnt notice that his service rate is too high. Hahaha.

Btw pokemon go is for self exploration. You will not enjoy it if you didnt play it for yourself. I cant wait to release it in my country

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:37:19 AM

Hi,

too busy to catch Pokemon in London?

I am a seasoned Pokemon trainer. I will roam the streets of London catching Pokemon for you!

I am charging 0.1 BTC per hour for this service.

Gotta catch 'em all.

Lol it cannot be! 1 btc = 10 hour so 1 day for 10 hour = 30btc a month of $21000 Huh Lol nope nope it is not happening .

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:49:11 AM

Dudes if you don't have enough time to play Pokemon Go during the day you can simply install Bluestacks on your PC, get GPS spoofing going and you can walk and collect Pokemon around your area from the comfort of your own home. No sweat, no blisters, no danger of getting mugged by shady kids at Pokestops  Grin
Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:36:59 PM

Dudes if you don't have enough time to play Pokemon Go during the day you can simply install Bluestacks on your PC, get GPS spoofing going and you can walk and collect Pokemon around your area from the comfort of your own home. No sweat, no blisters, no danger of getting mugged by shady kids at Pokestops  Grin

and got banned

SourThunder

Activity: 196

:)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:38:17 PM

Are you insane? The most you will get is 0.0002BTC per pokemon caught. Who knows what you may do to the email provided to you. This is out of someone's mind. Anyone can drive a car slowly and get some pokemons so why waste money on you?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:54:21 PM

Are you insane? The most you will get is 0.0002BTC per pokemon caught. Who knows what you may do to the email provided to you. This is out of someone's mind. Anyone can drive a car slowly and get some pokemons so why waste money on you?

Yeah I'm giving this service for that price but nobody is asking. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1555960.0

The big problem that i see with this kind of services is that user needs to trust you its gmail account. I'm not sure, but some could be interested on buying a new gmail account with pokemon go linked on level X with X pokemons.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:18:42 PM

Yeah I'm giving this service for that price but nobody is asking. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1555960.0

The big problem that i see with this kind of services is that user needs to trust you its gmail account. I'm not sure, but some could be interested on buying a new gmail account with pokemon go linked on level X with X pokemons.
No,what if the user catches a legendary Pokemon  ? I'm pretty sure he would not give the account back,grow the account and sell it for much higher price.Typical shit service providers have shitty lives.I would never trust anybody with my gmail account what so ever.
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:58:08 PM

[...]
Friend for a week I can do that for a month if the price is 1BTC just imagine how could you be a good friend to someone is kind a hilarious.
I literally can not understand one single thing of what you are trying to say.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:02:02 AM

Nintendo is not really known for their pay 2 win games.

I agree with you that Pokemon is time consuming, but it's the same with the old games on a gameboy. It took month if not years to catch all pokemons and train them. But not money.

So far it is still not fully clear to me how Ninentdo wants to earn a lot of money from Pokemon Go.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:01:59 PM

Everything is outsourced nowadays. Why not capturing Pokemons? This is a good deal for someone who has a lot of money and less time but wants to capture still all Pokemon.

Why are people paying for someone else to play the game ? What is the point of that?

Its nothing new there are many other games that people pay others to level up for them etc. But the 0.1btc an hour is absurd. Far too much to be within reason.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: