Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WORLD WITHOUT CREDIT  (Read 684 times)
Yegor_SM (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:48:14 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 10:37:42 AM by Yegor_SM

The world free of debts and bank loans. This is the main idea of the project. With the popularity of the Internet and social networks, people have come together in a new society and people need fewer intermediaries and third parties. In this case they are banks.

As you know, the system of bank deposit works in a way that they pay commission to deposit holders and give out loans with higher interest rates.
If the bank doesn’t have enough money they borrow from the Federal Reserve Bank. 

This system will replace the loan system and besides you don’t have to return money that you get. This is the algorithm of the project. 

Nowadays, everybody has needs, someone wants to buy a new phone, someone is looking for money to study, and others just want to travel with their family.

All of them have wishes, even though they are different. We can put them in one system and in this system they can help each other.
The most important thing for them is money. Money is not the goal, we should consider them as a tool.

There are no alternatives to this platform around the world. It will be independent like bitcoin.

We will not borrow money from banks like before and feel financial difficulties, no need borrow money from other people or sell some good as we do sometimes. Lots of people become homeless because of loans from banks.

What is it and how does it work?
This is a platform where you put up your story and your wish and someone will help you but after putting up his/her own wish.
 To obtain the request you should wait for 3-8 days depending on the requested amount.
This is a real collective investment. Also, you will have access to view the wishes of people who helped you and who got help from you.
It's a wonderful feeling when you achieve not only your goal, but also to observe how other people`s wishes come true.

After getting the requested amount, you can post photos and video reports of your results.

Commission
The commission is 0% this system will work for people by people.

Why bitcoin?
Bitcoin is independent. People should understand that cryptocurrency is not only the means of transferring money, not a new level in money evolution, as we are told by media. It is an electronic receipt, a new true exchange which passes by bank transactions, and there is no reason to pay for bank workers because they earn money from others’ labor and talent. Bitcoin privatizes their rights, or rather returns them to the true owners.

We think that we should develop the idea of bitcoin. On the platform, there will be sufficient information about it.

And I’m thinking of creating more projects with bitcoin.

To start this project we need financial support

• Creation of website
  • Dedicated Servers
  • Automatic platform. After collecting the funds, the money will be sent directly to your bitcoin address
  • Developing Mobile Applications]

Developing the project
Deadline for the project is 30 days. I will keep a diary of the work done.

I understand that you do not trust me because I am a new user on the site. But I ask you to give me the opportunity to realize this project. It will make a huge change in our lives.
I'm not looking for investors, for me money is only a tool. I ask you to help, on the basis of your ability.
It is important for me if people will be moved to a new level of life.

My Bitcoin address.
1HGt8dzwtGnu3j7QbqSpH8oDGriaazddLu

After starting the project, I will return the money to people who have helped me.
You can contact me by email: eav.otitl@gmail.com

I will be glad to answer all your questions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:05:37 PM

Although it was a pleasure reading it,I'd say it is not as easy as you have not even considered any of the use cases.My doubts below
>I can fake a wish and ask it to be fulfilled ? Video/Photos can be faked as well.
>Why would someone even bother investing in someone's wish to which no returns are guaranteed except Karma++ when they can have their karma's=karma*i by donating to charity ?
>The concept is not bad but don't know how you will find the people who'd actually like to pay for someone's dream.
>Assuming they do,what's the guarantee other's would fulfill their wish.
>You will have a shit lods of scammers around if this ever works out.
Yegor_SM (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 05:02:53 PM

Although it was a pleasure reading it,I'd say it is not as easy as you have not even considered any of the use cases.My doubts below
>I can fake a wish and ask it to be fulfilled ? Video/Photos can be faked as well.
>Why would someone even bother investing in someone's wish to which no returns are guaranteed except Karma++ when they can have their karma's=karma*i by donating to charity ?
>The concept is not bad but don't know how you will find the people who'd actually like to pay for someone's dream.
>Assuming they do,what's the guarantee other's would fulfill their wish.
>You will have a shit lods of scammers around if this ever works out.
Thank you for your interest. Yes, you can falsify and deceive the platform, but you will have to ask for help from friends to help you and placed their desires, then they ask their friends and acquaintances. The system will work knowing that you cheater. You get your money. Think you have earned the money, you have done advertising.
You know, a lot of scams in the world. But the honest people in the world anymore. A man helps another, puts his wish, then help him. It creates a cloud, which will be fixed Number of members. And the cycle continues. And people will come back in 2 months, maybe a year later on the platform.
Because as long as people will need in the desires, the platform will work.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:29:36 PM

The biggest problem with this will be finding people who are willing to fund projects.
Since you're basically asking them to fund people's dreams without getting anything in return.

Besides, how do people know that the person asking for money is not just making up a story?

Your previous answer didn't mention anything to overcome this...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: