Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PumpTeam.Net - Elite Group of Pumpers  (Read 4450 times)
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:38:23 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 06:59:44 AM by Dahhi

Pumpers generally do more harm than good to the world of cryptocurrency.
Newbies who buy pumped altcoins will be discouraged when the price falls and might decide to completely do away with cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNsTephenk (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 03:55:41 PM

Well, its been over a month since I first posted. I have been gotten in on 4 of their pumps and I can honestly say I have made over 10% profit in just a few minutes. It seems legit to me but I try to be careful about it. I like that they consistently post the results of the vote and the results of the pump on their twitter feeds.

I am waiting to hear from someone who has actually lost money from the pumps but I haven't seen anything yet. Just the same old trolls.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:33:33 PM

I don’t have very good experience with pump team. I heard about it in the same way you heard (yobit trollbox). I think next pump was scheduled after 4 hours, I logged in before 10 minutes, waited for times to finish and timer stopped but nothing happened (actually someone told on trollbox that xyz coin is selected for pump) and I decided to notice instead of investing and it increased by 5 satoshi and then decreased by 10 to 20 satoshi in next 2 hours. Someone said Pumpteam is poor but honest, I would say they are unclear too.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:42:38 PM

Well, its been over a month since I first posted. I have been gotten in on 4 of their pumps and I can honestly say I have made over 10% profit in just a few minutes. It seems legit to me but I try to be careful about it. I like that they consistently post the results of the vote and the results of the pump on their twitter feeds.

I am waiting to hear from someone who has actually lost money from the pumps but I haven't seen anything yet. Just the same old trolls.

I am following and invested on this coin but have not yet entered on Yobit although they already made a submission can these group pump a new coin or they are only pumping old coins that are months old with more supporters ?

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:25:40 PM

I am following and invested on this coin but have not yet entered on Yobit although they already made a submission can these group pump a new coin or they are only pumping old coins that are months old with more supporters ?
I think they pump the coin which got more votes in their voting round. However i haven't followed their suggestion till now, it seem 35 minute around is remaining in next pump will wait to see the name of the coin they gonna pump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:50:37 PM

Care to share what coins were part of the pump ? We can actually see how good it was by looking at the chat history for the coins, and the volumes traded during the pump hour.

blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:21:52 AM

TODAY being pumped?
Das

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:54:04 AM

I hope they don't pick a scam coin to pump Undecided   I have to admit, the fun part of altcoin trading is riding on a pump and getting off the bus on time before they dump it all on you.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:13:51 PM

Do they announce for the pump before the time of pump?

If it is then it will be more beneficial for all of us, we will buy that coin before the start of pumping and at the time of pump we will get the profit .
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:13:34 PM

TODAY being pumped?
I bought in hope TODAY getting pumped but it seems hard to pump TODAY, i am now actually in loss.  Angry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:23:31 PM

If it is then it will be more beneficial for all of us, we will buy that coin before the start of pumping and at the time of pump we will get the profit .

after visiting their site, I came to know that they first do voting about that which coin is to be pumped, so it mean they announce for the coin to be pumped before they start pumping that coin.

Hire me for your campaign management
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:02:02 PM

wtf are these pumpers do? just pump new alt coins to scam people? you know alt coins are new ponzi systems just to take money
And you just lose your money and never earn anything.

Wowww... Angry much? I have made quite a few BTC joining in on these pumps. They are a good way to revive dead coins or boost new ones.
Yeah they can sometimes help revive dead coins, but it's only effective when there are enough whales in that group.
But activity on hose coins also dies out pretty rapidly after the pump.

isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:23:28 PM

wtf are these pumpers do? just pump new alt coins to scam people? you know alt coins are new ponzi systems just to take money
And you just lose your money and never earn anything.

Wowww... Angry much? I have made quite a few BTC joining in on these pumps. They are a good way to revive dead coins or boost new ones.
Yeah they can sometimes help revive dead coins, but it's only effective when there are enough whales in that group.
But activity on hose coins also dies out pretty rapidly after the pump.
Strange way to put things. They pump a small shitcoin,  profit themselves and then rinse repeat. They arenvt helping revive anything,  they are only helping themselves.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:07:56 PM

You don't seem to understand pump and dump. The announcement is the pump.

Here is how it works:

1. Organizer buys coins.
2. Organizer announces a "pump" at a certain time.
3. Fools start buying coins thinking they are getting in early.
4. Bigger fools start buying at the announced time.
5. Organizer sells at a profit.
6. Price collapses when people stop buying.
7. Everybody loses except the organizer.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:32:17 PM

That is a very good service for traders, with that we will know from the start that in the coming days which of the coin will pump up and so we will buy that coin early before the pump start, I will like to subscribe to their newsletter for informing me for the upcoming pumps.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:21:31 PM

I don’t have very good experience with pump team. I heard about it in the same way you heard (yobit trollbox). I think next pump was scheduled after 4 hours, I logged in before 10 minutes, waited for times to finish and timer stopped but nothing happened (actually someone told on trollbox that xyz coin is selected for pump) and I decided to notice instead of investing and it increased by 5 satoshi and then decreased by 10 to 20 satoshi in next 2 hours. Someone said Pumpteam is poor but honest, I would say they are unclear too.

Um, I think that's kind of the point. You're supposed to fall for their hype so they can prey on you. People like this do not make the world, or crypto, a better place.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:30:28 PM

That is a very good service for traders, with that we will know from the start that in the coming days which of the coin will pump up and so we will buy that coin early before the pump start, I will like to subscribe to their newsletter for informing me for the upcoming pumps.

Yeah, they are starting newsletter system with which they will inform everyone before starting to pump the coin, I will also like to join that community as in this time I need that service to earn from altcoins.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:32:32 PM

Yeah, they are starting newsletter system with which they will inform everyone before starting to pump the coin, I will also like to join that community as in this time I need that service to earn from altcoins.

You don't think there's an outside possibility that the newsletter is another way of duping people outside their inner circle?
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:04:42 PM

Pumpers generally do more harm than good to the world of cryptocurrency.
Newbies who buy pumped altcoins will be discouraged when the price falls and might decide to completely do away with cryptos.

I agree on this because after the pump there are lots of soul that lost their capital.  They have given their BTC in exchange of bagholding useless coins.  But  in fairness to the pump group, if you timed them well you will get rich in no time.  So basically this is  one group of winner and another group of people bagholding worthless coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: