Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TURKEY COUP ATTEMPT  (Read 1985 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:30:29 PM

seems over 2500 judges and state attorneys were jailed or fired during the day.

seems erdogan is cleaning his home.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:04:51 PM

The Turkey coup d'etat was a deliberate false flag by Erdogan to cement his power

It's simple, really.

Erdogan was struggling with approval lately, thus he orchestrated a coup during which, inexplicably, a lot civilians were injured, killed or at least fired upon (in contrast to the past 4 coups, where the military focus was solely on government).

Now he has a legitimate reason to cut civil liberties even more, suppress all opposition and become a de-facto dictator with little resistance from the international community.

And since he smack down a coup by dangerous psychos killing civilians and not a legitimate opposition, he will walk away the hero protecting his people.

Edit: Also consider how quickly this ended and the small part of the military that was involved. All past coups have been orchestrated nation-wide by huge portions of the military.

Yeah, its suspicious and raises alot of questions.

A conspiracy theory but what I'm sure is Erdogan is not the right person for Turkey's leadership and is suffering.

Erdogan should not lead any country. What has been happening in Turkey so far is very evil.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:53:53 AM

The Turkey coup d'etat was a deliberate false flag by Erdogan to cement his power

It's simple, really.

Erdogan was struggling with approval lately, thus he orchestrated a coup during which, inexplicably, a lot civilians were injured, killed or at least fired upon (in contrast to the past 4 coups, where the military focus was solely on government).

Now he has a legitimate reason to cut civil liberties even more, suppress all opposition and become a de-facto dictator with little resistance from the international community.

And since he smack down a coup by dangerous psychos killing civilians and not a legitimate opposition, he will walk away the hero protecting his people.

Edit: Also consider how quickly this ended and the small part of the military that was involved. All past coups have been orchestrated nation-wide by huge portions of the military.

A conspiracy theory but what I'm sure is Erdogan is not the right person for Turkey's leadership and is suffering.

Erdogan should not lead any country. What has been happening in Turkey so far is very evil.

The problem is that the whole government is pretty much corrupted. You can't get rid of the leader when all his underlings are vying for him. And you can't take out a whole parliament.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:36:44 PM

People just didn't to risk losing their jobs or being jailed if they join the coup.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:01:48 PM

Yeah. "Cleaning".

Am I the only one who regrets the coup failed? The army at the power in Turkey would be far better than the Islamist extremist Erdogan...

pisquare

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:14:07 PM

Well, Turkey is getting away from Europe approaching to Middle East.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

Yeah. "Cleaning".

Am I the only one who regrets the coup failed? The army at the power in Turkey would be far better than the Islamist extremist Erdogan...

It was part of a plan. They kicked out all opposing views, nobody say anything after this incident. You'll see next week everybody will start discussing presidency system in media. This was a risky game but Erdogan gambled big and won.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:02:10 PM

In fact, Turkey never really was part of Europe.
Their mentality, culture, tradition, history etc. is much more connected with Asia than Europe.
It's obvious that even many countries in EU seriously doubt should Turkey ever become part of EU?
Such thing, as military coup, it's not possible in Europe any more.
Their democratic standard is weaker than in europe, even behind Albania or Kosovo.
Turkish society really have serious issues right now and nobody can help them to solve it.
I hope that Turkey will not accept radical Islam now, like neighbor countries around.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:58:14 PM

In fact, Turkey never really was part of Europe.
Their mentality, culture, tradition, history etc. is much more connected with Asia than Europe.
It's obvious that even many countries in EU seriously doubt should Turkey ever become part of EU?
Such thing, as military coup, it's not possible in Europe any more.
Their democratic standard is weaker than in europe, even behind Albania or Kosovo.
Turkish society really have serious issues right now and nobody can help them to solve it.
I hope that Turkey will not accept radical Islam now, like neighbor countries around.

There are secular parts and people in Turkey, it's not like It's an Islamic kingdom. Yes the government is corrupt but Turkey was found as a full secular and modern country against all kinds of superstitions it was a modern European country back then but Turkey is pretty mixed right now, both secularists and Islamists.
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:22:25 PM

It's simple, really.

The problem is that the whole government is pretty much corrupted. You can't get rid of the leader when all his underlings are vying for him. And you can't take out a whole parliament.

Biggest issue in my opinion is turkish people. And i really mean it. I saw it with my eyes yesterday. After such an unfortunate situation like coup(fake or real doesnt matter), government called people by announcing from mosques every hour and they killed those  young soldiers who didnt even know why they were there. Turkish military soldiers are beaten, tortured and murdered on streets by people and those murderers are claimed as worriors,saviors of democrasy and erdogan turns into a national hero and commander soon. This is madness.
oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:33:34 PM

It's simple, really.

Biggest issue in my opinion is turkish people. And i really mean it. I saw it with my eyes yesterday. After such an unfortunate situation like coup(fake or real doesnt matter), government called people by announcing from mosques every hour and they killed those  young soldiers who didnt even know why they were there. Turkish military soldiers are beaten, tortured and murdered on streets by people and those murderers are claimed as worriors,saviors of democrasy and erdogan turns into a national hero and commander soon. This is madness.
Indeed. Not everyone here is like that but we've seen those people yesterday... Killing innocent privates shouting Allahuaqbar and stuff. This is just pure madness. And thte call to prayers and Salas, telling people to go out on the streets were so dumb as well. And those people who killed those soldiers think that they're the guardiands of the democracy and celebrating today.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:02:31 PM

Yeah. "Cleaning".

Well, after this one, I clearly don't want to live in Europe anymore. The shit gonna hit the fan hard, Europeans will pay for the USA mistakes and it gonna be bloody :/

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:06:37 PM

Yeah. "Cleaning".

Well, after this one, I clearly don't want to live in Europe anymore. The shit gonna hit the fan hard, Europeans will pay for the USA mistakes and it gonna be bloody :/

Soon reaching boiling point... There will be no escape for the traitors... Even the venerable F15 can eliminate any private island for underage girls party or what ever the speed or stealth of their private jets... They will need to land sooner or later... And don't expect to be welcome anywhere once exposed. The truth will be revealed, and no need of a messahia... Raw data: insanely long chains of 1's and 0's... The power of analytics...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:16:18 PM

Yeah. "Cleaning".

Soon reaching boiling point... There will be no escape for the traitors... Even the venerable F15 can eliminate any private island for underage girls party or what ever the speed or stealth of their private jets... They will need to land sooner or later... And don't expect to be welcome anywhere once exposed. The truth will be revealed, and no need of a messahia... Raw data: insanely long chains of 1's and 0's... The power of analytics...

wtf are you even talking about? Oo
Clearly you've got some problems man. You seem to believe all those things are some parts of a great plan... Whereas it's just obviously a shitty system collapsing. Capitalism is dying and will takeEurope with its death. And damn I'm so glad at seeing it dead for good.

jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

It's simple, really.

Biggest issue in my opinion is turkish people. And i really mean it. I saw it with my eyes yesterday. After such an unfortunate situation like coup(fake or real doesnt matter), government called people by announcing from mosques every hour and they killed those  young soldiers who didnt even know why they were there. Turkish military soldiers are beaten, tortured and murdered on streets by people and those murderers are claimed as worriors,saviors of democrasy and erdogan turns into a national hero and commander soon. This is madness.
Indeed. Not everyone here is like that but we've seen those people yesterday... Killing innocent privates shouting Allahuaqbar and stuff. This is just pure madness. And thte call to prayers and Salas, telling people to go out on the streets were so dumb as well. And those people who killed those soldiers think that they're the guardiands of the democracy and celebrating today.

You are right, I remember gezi park event, completely different people. I cant believe how public can have such different faces.It reminded me Pm's words from that event sayin" if i call that 50% population waiting home bla bla bla" and thaught finally they were called and thats the result.. (its just what i thaught when i heard prayers looped)
oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:16:12 PM

It's simple, really.

Biggest issue in my opinion is turkish people. And i really mean it. I saw it with my eyes yesterday. After such an unfortunate situation like coup(fake or real doesnt matter), government called people by announcing from mosques every hour and they killed those  young soldiers who didnt even know why they were there. Turkish military soldiers are beaten, tortured and murdered on streets by people and those murderers are claimed as worriors,saviors of democrasy and erdogan turns into a national hero and commander soon. This is madness.

You are right, I remember gezi park event, completely different people. I cant believe how public can have such different faces.It reminded me Pm's words from that event sayin" if i call that 50% population waiting home bla bla bla" and thaught finally they were called and thats the result.. (its just what i thaught when i heard prayers looped)

Yeah man, most of those people at the street are just disgusting brainwashed people, I don't know what to say. They even killed and lynched surrendered soldiers who haven't been told that there'll be a coup attempt, while saying 'Ya Allah Bismillah Allahuaqbar'
pisquare

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:59:14 AM

There is not one type of Turkish citizen, white turks and others.Majority of the Turkish people migrated to Europe are the dark ones.I am not a racist, I am stressing the difference because it is about culture and how you look to the world.
jupiterdianysa

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:57:43 PM

witch-hunt has started in turkey so far
oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:27:22 PM

witch-hunt has started in turkey so far
Right now government officials (basically anyone who works for the government) are unable to go abroad or use their annual leave.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:34:16 PM

Grin Grin Grin Just another game and attempt  made by Fethullah Gulen supporters in army the man who has reactions with Hillary Clinton also and asked to be returned back to Turkey from USA.They attempted the coup after the announce of an operation will be started by Turkish Police against these terrorist group. They just tried to make chaos but people took their flags and standed against them after Recep Tayyip Erdogan's call and Turkish police now started to arrest the military members who attempted for coup and also a helicopter of army is destroyed.Just was a show tonight well organised and marketed by central media who works for profit of elites and politicians but had no result for them

i think same as you. it was a big show which was staged by the holy president Recep Tayyip ERDOGAN . i guess this show will help him to take over the whole country but i know very well his hubris will spell the death of him for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: