Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has some large dumping started  (Read 3010 times)
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:03:23 PM

Looking at the order book history through btccharts.com, it looks like that large buy order that was at $30 it's the money that's currently being used to buy up the price and fill in the bids at $60+.  As I said yesterday(?), the money on the bids side is getting exhausted now.  Probably won't be long before the dramatic and long term correction occurs.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:08:54 PM

Looking at the order book history through btccharts.com, it looks like that large buy order that was at $30 it's the money that's currently being used to buy up the price and fill in the bids at $60+.  As I said yesterday(?), the money on the bids side is getting exhausted now.  Probably won't be long before the dramatic and long term correction occurs.

Come on.

I'll give you a hint at what's being exhausted - it's not fiat.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:16:21 PM

You think?   Usually markets trade based on supply and demand.   Without a significantly liquid short market, supply is limited.   With people sitting on their coins the free float is really limited.   There is some short of natural demand (for people going to SR and the other places you can buy and some people hiding) but there are also factors that are temporarily pushing demand up.  Think about that.   

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:31:46 PM

Is that right 23,000 volume in the last 15mins?

hell yeah, that's correct Cheesy Cheesy

Well if i had a stable Gox order book, that would have been interesting to watch. Is everyone else having issues with clarkmoody data?
samson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:38:28 PM

Well if i had a stable Gox order book, that would have been interesting to watch. Is everyone else having issues with clarkmoody data?

Mine crapped out when the big buy got to about 10,000.

I'm glad I kept my BTC now.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:32:41 PM

Every dumping result in an equivalent pumping/buying!  Wink

It takes awhile for the dumb bots to catch up and cancel their fake sell orders.
mr chong

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 06:20:11 PM

I was starting to worry about the price going up so fast again but now we can all rest easy now that proudhon has spoken. 70 here we come!!!
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:20:22 PM

Dude, please keep talking, it seems like every time you open your mouth the opposite happens!
keep it up for a couple of months and we'll see $500 in no time! Smiley
thank you thank you!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mccorvic

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:25:06 PM

Dude, please keep talking, it seems like every time you open your mouth the opposite happens!
thank you thank you!

This has been the theme since BTC hit the $2 low.  He talks, we win. I love it.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:14:34 PM

thank you thank you!

I'll happily carry the burden of nagle.  This party is very probably close to being over.  Everyone should probably prepare for a depressing several years.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
mccorvic

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:15:09 PM

I'll happily carry the burden of nagle.  This party is very probably close to being over.  Everyone should probably prepare for a depressing several years.

You keep using the word "probably". I don't think it means what you think it means.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:15:32 PM

thank you thank you!

Dude u r a genius! Honestly..
oakpacific

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 08:37:07 AM

thank you thank you!

Wow, a paid shill found a true friend in you, fucking worth it. Besides, stop your fearmongering, the reality is that people here are not going to feel depressed even if the market crashes, there will be more than enough time to cash out before the price finally stablizes, and nobody will be unhappy if they can take a handsome profit and buy back cheap bitcoins at the same time.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: