Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer: iwasneverhere [UID:549004]  (Read 1789 times)
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:40:38 AM

Hi.

This is currently ROBERTT in control of KingOfSwing's account. I have changed his password, email, and his gmail email:password.

Password: Abhin***

NOTE TO KINGOFSWING:
If you don't refund half the funds to the user you "scammed", you will not see this account & all your online accounts + your FULL dox will be posted on here, 4chan and reddit.

You have 12 hours.
LOL, It looks like your trying to fake this hack to get away from the fact that you scammed someone by giving them a defect bitcointalk account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:08:57 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 01:13:18 PM by Babayega31

Hi.

This is currently ROBERTT in control of KingOfSwing's account. I have changed his password, email, and his gmail email:password.

NOTE TO KINGOFSWING:
If you don't refund half the funds to the user you "scammed", you will not see this account & all your online accounts + your FULL dox will be posted on here, 4chan and reddit.

You have 12 hours.

What a lame tactics just to avoid the compensation against selling faulted account stop fooling people here men and return the 0.045 you got from your buyer, he deserves  a refund since he cant do nothing for those accoun what you have been sold to him.

mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:09:35 AM

Hi.

NOTE TO KINGOFSWING:

You have 12 hours.

What a lame tactics juat to avoid the compensation against selling faulted account stop fooling people here men and return the 0.045 you got from your buyer, he deserves  a refund since he cant do nothing for those accoun what you have been sold to him.

I'm not fooling, dumbass. He scammed the user so this is a threat.

Pay back or get your info leaked.

Simple as that.

We are not anonymous.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:40:19 AM

and I was the last victim of kingofswings , I hope there is a policy of the forum and all the users here to ask kingofswings refund my money . Let us be good . I 've made ​​a thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1554642.msg15610384#msg15610384
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 10:02:58 AM

and I was the last victim of kingofswings , I hope there is a policy of the forum and all the users here to ask kingofswings refund my money . Let us be good . I 've made ​​a thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1554642.msg15610384#msg15610384
I am quite sure that you had read the warning on the selling thread and you even went into deal after knowing the account has an open scam accusation against. You didn't read the thread carefully so now pay for it.x
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:20:16 PM

Affilate user can you post a address to refund half funds? And Robertt will you stop hacking if I return .0225 to affilate user?
haha This is the funniest joke I have seen. The password of your account was changed after you sold off the other account so even if robertt hacked your account you were in control earlier.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:27:09 PM

Awaiting Robertt and affilate user replies

Robertt- I will do whatever to get this stopped.. Just tell me what to do.. But can you actually stop? Once I do what you want me to do
If you are the real owner of KingofSwing you can provide a signed message from an old address and recover the account.

This looks really suspicious to me.
TempForKing

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:28:53 PM

Don't worry, I won't leak your information. I'm not that much of a dickhead.

I've deleted all your information from my database. Sorry about that.

Message THEYMOS to get your account back.

"Sorry KingofSwing, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

Post a thread in meta and sign an address + show him my posts here.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:44:24 PM

Don't worry, I won't leak your information. I'm not that much of a dickhead.

I've deleted all your information from my database. Sorry about that.

Message THEYMOS to get your account back.

"Sorry KingofSwing, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

Post a thread in meta and sign an address + show him my posts here.

Which users would you like me to repay? I did not scam avirtunes D: but I did scam affilate user
Wait... So you agree that you scammed Affiliate User while you were in control of your account.
How did Robertt manage to hack your account immediately after you scammed him?

I am sorry but this story doesn't add up.
Affilate User

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:59:32 PM

Affilate user can you post a address to refund half funds? And Robertt will you stop hacking if I return .0225 to affilate user?
I want my money full, and I will restore iwasneverhere to you , let us be good
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:16:44 PM

Ya I did scam affilate but I didn't scam avirtunes. I bought the iwasneverhere account, found it was a scammer and tried to dump it fast
I scammed him logged out and went to sleep. I woke up to find all this stuff. I don't care if you don't believe me as long as I don't get doxxed or leaked

Quoting these for reference that want0sell (KingOfSwing) really did scam Affiliate User. He admitted it himself. Just after birdmeko and KingOfSwing got banned from this forum, another alt of KingOfSwing appeared from nowhere. A number of things/deals has happened in this thread but Avirunes still hasn't got his payment.

Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:50:55 PM

Ya I did scam affilate but I didn't scam avirtunes. I bought the iwasneverhere account, found it was a scammer and tried to dump it fast
I scammed him logged out and went to sleep. I woke up to find all this stuff. I don't care if you don't believe me as long as I don't get doxxed or leaked

Quoting these for reference that want0sell (KingOfSwing) really did scam Affiliate User. He admitted it himself. Just after birdmeko and KingOfSwing got banned from this forum, another alt of KingOfSwing appeared from nowhere. A number of things/deals has happened in this thread but Avirunes still hasn't got his payment.
This whole story looks shady to me.

If you would remove the feedback, I'll sell the account, recoup my .03 and give you whatever's left.. Other than that idk.. Sad
KingofSwing promised to give Avirunes whatever is left after he sells the account and now he claims that the account is sold and Avirunes still hasn't received a payment.
Affilate User

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

aha , want0sell you 've confessed to scam me , but you do not want to refund my money , what are you waiting for?
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:37:42 AM

aha , want0sell you 've confessed to scam me , but you do not want to refund my money , what are you waiting for?

Let me quote one of his previous posts.
No because I use bread wallet.. Also I am willing to do whatever Robertt wants which includes refunding half the money to affilate user. Why would I do that for free? Affilate user or iwasneverhere just post an address!

@Affilate User: Just post a bitcoin address for the refund and find out if he was serious or not.
Affilate User

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:33:16 AM

No because I use bread wallet.. Also I am willing to do whatever Robertt wants which includes refunding half the money to affilate user. Why would I do that for free? Affilate user or iwasneverhere just post an address!

@Affilate User: Just post a bitcoin address for the refund and find out if he was serious or not.
I 've sent him an address on the PM , he was still waiting for confirmation from Robertt , but if want0sell not send me these days , he should be given a red mark .
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:25:23 AM

I 've sent him an address on the PM , he was still waiting for confirmation from Robertt , but if want0sell not send me these days , he should be given a red mark .
He needs conformation from Robertt to refund the money he scammed you? Even if the story is true he is refunding you because he is forced to and he might scam again in the future.
Affilate User

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:53:37 PM

you are right, I hope he can change for the better .
want0sell you online please back my money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: