Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:33:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█  (Read 46762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:27:37 AM

are you going to change tpg  points when we reach high amounts or will you pay as promised?

no reasonto Change something. the payouts get proceed in a few hours.  the codemonkeys are working on the System Upgrades.
i think when you wake up tomorrow you get your coins in your wallet.

i was going to say something in the other thread but it was closed, i am referring to a post i made a little while back about the trollpayment program....https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518845.msg15521764#msg15521764

at the time i expressed some negative things that i was unsure about, without reading my own three paragraph quote i remember that i was not too negative, just had some concerns and even expressed some good things at the time

now, here it is a few weeks later and i would like to provide a quick review based on what i have seen in those two weeks since i first posted.

first off, i want to say that i know there are people that completely oppose the program and i understand that it created some messy chat for a time.  i also understand that people think the program is pushing shit coins and that is something that pisses people off.  i want to respond to those thoughts for just a moment.  EVERY new coin is valueless.  EVERY new coin is likely a modified clone of one of the originals, or even if it is coded from scratch, it is still just a blockchain of traded coins that have no value at all until someone creates value in the coin. 

our company has launched four coins in the past two years and we are about 50% success with getting them to go anywhere.  a new coin is not able to be exchanged anywhere, is met with near instance disdain from a good percentage of people and a new coin is going to produce a lump sum for those that start mining it(IF NO ONE ELSE GIVES IT ANY TIME)

i am not talking about pre-mine, i am saying that if ten people download the wallet for a new coin and start mining with a standard difficulty matrix, they are going to end up with 10000 or more coins in no time, and one of those people is going to be the dev for the coin.  that fact gets attacked, claiming that the new coin is being taken control of by a small group of people, and yet they are the only ones that cared enough to touch the coin. 

enough about all that, i love the way that this dev took a slightly older coin that had not gotten the proper attention and forced that attention on the coin, then he forced a value unto the coin and forced it into circulation...it may be tricky and many people insult him for it, but right or wrong, it is genius...imagine hundreds of years ago when paper currency was brand new and trouble being taken seriously if the government has just walked into the street and gave the people new money

that being said, i have run into very small issues twice with payments getting done, i immediately got that itchy feeling that another cool system for some free coin had hit the road, i emailed the dev and told him that i had been underpaid by some small amount of 800 coins or something.  the PM message was read and some time passed, the dev was watching me in the chat box and saw that i was there to help the program, help the people and generally help the crypto economy, after ten minutes he asked me for my payout address and sent me 10,000 coins. 

i like the program, i like the dev(who also answered some tech questions for me) something that the greedy ones will not do, and i remain neutral on the coins themselves, as investments they are good for a fast buck, but i would like to see them rise above their status

and yes, i still get random 5 token payments into my wallet right after the initial payment each day.  the payment is exactly the amount that it should be but then there is anywhere from five to ten identical small 5 coin payments, i have no idea what they are for, they are not staking rewards because they follow a payment that is in the wallet less than a minute, who knows, thanks again tilk old man
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:54:57 AM

Thanks tillkoeln received token and scan as promised and I hope you keep it this way.
morantis

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:16:36 AM

yes, another day with a perfect payment and several extra 5 coin "tips" lol
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 04:26:46 AM

and yes, i still get random 5 token payments into my wallet right after the initial payment each day.  the payment is exactly the amount that it should be but then there is anywhere from five to ten identical small 5 coin payments, i have no idea what they are for, they are not staking rewards because they follow a payment that is in the wallet less than a minute, who knows, thanks again tilk old man
just BonusCoins/FreeeCoins/Giveaway which i spread to all addresses which are registered.
most of the time i mark them with the endings xxx.13371337 [COIN]  .
depends on my mood This happend less or more times per day.

and thank you for your post

ImHash

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:41:54 AM

you need to develop and make all the changes on a side server to avoid  users credits getting lowered however I know you will give their credits back later but I believe trust is very important to maintain a service's reputation and to keep people to continue in participating.

Anyways I strongly recommend trollpayment to faucet eaters as it pays way more than faucets combine.

Also I once saw that in keywords section that "FRE" was 0.5 TPG and in top of the list another "FRE" with 30TPG which made me wonder
Which one counts.
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 09:10:05 AM

growing everyday a bit and Fixing the issues while running :-)

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 09:29:13 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 10:54:27 AM by TillKoeln

by the way.
if you use These beautiful signature i give you 25k [SCAN]  Bonus, Paid  directly. and 50k [SCAN] per Week.  just contact me.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552999.0][size=18pt]✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment.com [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█[/size] [/url][/center]

shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

guys please tell me i have 100k scan coins what i do with them? i am totally newbie

Am I spamming? Report me!
shadabahmed

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:45:27 AM

by the way.
if you use These beautiful signature i give you 25k [SCAN]  Bonus, Paid  directly. and 50k [SCAN] per Week.  just contact me.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552999.0][size=18pt]✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█[/size] [/url][/center]

check pm and my signature

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 10:53:11 AM

by the way.
if you use These beautiful signature i give you 25k [SCAN]  Bonus, Paid  directly. and 50k [SCAN] per Week.  just contact me.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552999.0][size=18pt]✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Trollpayment.com [TPG] ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█[/size] [/url][/center]

please fix the size

shadabahmed

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:22:23 AM

by the way.

Code:

please fix the size

i used size 18pt what i use?

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:35:45 AM

by the way.

Code:

please fix the size

can you lower step by step .. 18,17,16....   until you hit the max allowed size ?

shadabahmed

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:58:46 AM

by the way.

Code:

please fix the size

can you lower step by step .. 18,17,16....   until you hit the max allowed size ?

tried all size still same
is it because i a new member?

BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:44:57 PM

by the way.

Code:

please fix the size

tried all size still same
is it because i a new member?

Signature Restrictions:
- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed <== indicates that all the above cant alter size?
- Hero: Background color allowed
morantis

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:46:25 PM

fucking autobanned
AlexMckay

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:53:14 PM

guys please tell me i have 100k scan coins what i do with them? i am totally newbie

sell them would be a wonderful idea.

fucking autobanned

lol stop spamming for pennies then.
morantis

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:55:14 PM

fucking autobanned

i don't spam, i answered someones question with an answer that was apparently some magical word
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 01:10:03 PM

fucking autobanned

i don't spam, i answered someones question with an answer that was apparently some magical word

I can confirm this.. I was helping out some rookie in the chat, and got banned for it  Cheesy
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 01:15:54 PM

nooooobs ^^

ImHash

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:39:29 PM

Good bye troll payment just letting you know that keywords so over used because of the lack of the good ones or new ones
When tried it got deleted and was lucky not to get banned, so it becomes time wasting. hope you can find a way to avoid this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: