Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Josh and Sonny Preparing to Ship?  (Read 3805 times)
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:32:31 PM

The shovels-future market does look a bit bleak these days.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:39:53 PM

I'd be an ecstatic shovel buyer, had I the good sense to ignore both US vaporware shovel vendors and invest in the allegedly amateurish Chinese shovel vendors last fall. Those shovel buyers are now buying moar shovels off the profits gained from their first shovels.

Minor Miner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:34:40 PM

I am curious Josh, you took time to come here and read this post and yet added nothing to it.   are you the josh zerlan that got a judgement against him for STEALING from directTV?    Also, while you took time here to post, did you take time to write a detailed update to all the people whose money you have taken and barely even given them the time of day?

eklass

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 01:36:56 AM

Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?

I can answer this one at least definitively. This is due to the fact that Sonny Vleisides, an officer at BFL, is in fact the very same convicted thief and has admitted as much publicly...just search. Course BFL in typical BFL fashion did not voluntarily admit this until confronted. Occasionally one BFL mouthpiece or another denies that Sonny is currently their CEO and I believe they claim Nasser is now, but I don't follow this ridiculous drama as closely as I did when I was actually considering an order with them.

There are liars and convicted thieves in positions of authority at butterfly labs. Caveat emptor.

You seem to have posted a strong criticism for "not follow[ing] this ridiculous drama".

This drama has been unfolding for months bud, none of this is new. Really, just do a search, you can read all about it at your leisure and make your own call. I've made mine.

Precisely my point. We all know your opinion, so why continue trolling threads about it?
creativex

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 01:45:47 AM

Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?

I can answer this one at least definitively. This is due to the fact that Sonny Vleisides, an officer at BFL, is in fact the very same convicted thief and has admitted as much publicly...just search. Course BFL in typical BFL fashion did not voluntarily admit this until confronted. Occasionally one BFL mouthpiece or another denies that Sonny is currently their CEO and I believe they claim Nasser is now, but I don't follow this ridiculous drama as closely as I did when I was actually considering an order with them.

There are liars and convicted thieves in positions of authority at butterfly labs. Caveat emptor.

You seem to have posted a strong criticism for "not follow[ing] this ridiculous drama".

This drama has been unfolding for months bud, none of this is new. Really, just do a search, you can read all about it at your leisure and make your own call. I've made mine.

Precisely my point. We all know your opinion, so why continue trolling threads about it?

Perhaps you missed the part where you quoted a question someone asked, that I answered. Here I'll highlight it for you since you seem to be having difficulty following along. This all transpired prior to you involving yourself in the conversation BTW, so perhaps you're the troll here?

Who is "We all" in this context btw? Which group of people do you represent that know my opinions so well?

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 02:24:01 AM

Just because someone says something that goes against your current beliefs/feelings doesnt mean theyre trolling. he is stating facts, not trolling.
eklass

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 04:07:04 AM

Just because someone says something that goes against your current beliefs/feelings doesnt mean theyre trolling. he is stating facts, not trolling.

I don't believe I stated an opinion one way or the other, but the rabid sentiment against is getting old fast. Was simply pointing out the dichotomy between his word and action.
creativex

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 04:29:14 AM

I don't believe I stated an opinion one way or the other, but the rabid sentiment against is getting old fast. Was simply pointing out the dichotomy between his word and action, by quoting him out of context.

There ya go buddy, FTFY.

My account wasn't created two weeks ago like yours was. This stuff is common knowledge to those of us that make it their business to keep up on the goings on of mining hardware vendors. I also keep an eye on ASICMiner and Avalon threads, and while there was something to monitor I also watched BTCFPGA threads. So what? This *IS* a BTC forum after all, and this *IS* the mining speculation sub-forum.

eklass

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 05:57:30 PM

I don't believe I stated an opinion one way or the other, but the rabid sentiment against is getting old fast. Was simply pointing out the dichotomy between his word and action, by quoting him out of context.

There ya go buddy, FTFY.

My account wasn't created two weeks ago like yours was. This stuff is common knowledge to those of us that make it their business to keep up on the goings on of mining hardware vendors. I also keep an eye on ASICMiner and Avalon threads, and while there was something to monitor I also watched BTCFPGA threads. So what? This *IS* a BTC forum after all, and this *IS* the mining speculation sub-forum.

Clearly, my bitcointalk.org account age dictates my depth of knowledge. You sir, win the internet. Congratulations.
creativex

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 02:55:30 AM

There ya go buddy, FTFY.

Clearly, my bitcointalk.org account age dictates my depth of knowledge. You sir, win the internet. Congratulations.

Thanks. Please in the future always capitalize when referring to my Internet.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 10:08:28 AM

There ya go buddy, FTFY.

Thanks. Please in the future always capitalize when referring to my Internet.

Oh Look a Penny
creativex

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:16:49 AM

Oh Look a Penny

Sweet. Copper or zinc?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: