Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:43:12 PM

9 years ago maybe people never thought that bitcoin could be like this, they just hoped to get a little profit and never thought can get rich from bitcoin, but now hope for rich in the future is very possible because the price increase keeps happening every day.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:49:27 PM

Everyone dreams of getting rich with Bitcoins, but how much longer will it be possible? Right now they are worth $10,000 each. Let's say they eventually get to $3,000 after the crash. Most people or families will be able to and will invest at this point. Even so, if one Bitcoin is worth $1,000,000 that isn't even that much money these days. There are thousands of millionaires around the world.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

Some guys have already turned this dream into reality. I am not now talking about the first miners, who got their BTC and decided not to sell them for several years.

I am speaking about those ones, who came into the world of crypto later, and started to trade wisely, selling Bitcoin on its ups and again buying this crypto on its downs.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

You cannot become rich with bitcoins if you have limited bitcoins in your wallet as you cannot expect that its price will be in millions in future so if you want to become rich with it then you need to accumulate very high sum of bitcoins which is not easy especially if you are earning it as earning will give you limited amount of bitcoins and not possible to buy more at current price as its not affordable for majority of us.

Being rich with Bitcoin could be, for example me. I also have a dream to improve my family's economy and I want to be rich because of Bitcoin. But to make it happen, of course not easy. If we want a lot of profit, we must provide a lot of capital and a lot of time. We must patiently wait for several years and stay calm despite the decline in prices. Let's say you want a profit of $ 10,000 to make it happen, you have to collect money for $ 1,000. And you have to wait for several years to double as much as 10 times. And if you want more profit, you have to raise more capital.
Along with our dream to be rich in bitcoin, we also have to realize that we will not reach at that level if we will not gonna risk money.
Investment is necessary and you can only do that if you have enough savings because investing is risky and it's important to invest what you can afford to lose.
Signature campaign and all other similar kind of campaigns like that of bounty campaigns, tweeter campaigns are really helping number of people especially the ones who were previously not having any source of income. Bitcoin can really help you in getting rich. This dream can easily be fulfilled if you are smart enough to make the best possible use of the things which are available to you. You need to make wise decisions as this will help you in making your dream come true.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Well to become rich is everyone's dream and i know bitcoin will be the answer to become reality or possible. With dedication and hardwork theres no impossible!

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

If i will compute all of my earnings in bitcoin, it is around 30k $ all in all. Sometimes i lose in gambling and trading but its ok.

Neglected Person

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:04 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I've made some decent profits with Bitcoin but nowhere near enough for me to be rich. Now I am trying my luck in trading and hoping that one day, I will achieve that dream.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

I just joined this forum so I have never felt about the income I got from bitcoin, but of course I have a very beautiful dream of bitcoin and I hope someday I will benefit from bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

I think thats the best way to dream about it. Its not decent money now, its actual way if getting rich in reality. Look at the prices since you posted this thread. It has surpassed all the expectation now and it is leading towards that very goal of which people used to always think of, the bitcoin worth 50K. Yes, its not bluff anymore but its ray of hope and achievement after few years from now.

If thats the case then we should always focus on the bitcoin investment step by step today and tomorrow and until we think that its enough money for us. In anyway bitcoin is not going down now so we can see our investment in safe hands now. :-)
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

I think thats the best way to dream about it. Its not decent money now, its actual way if getting rich in reality. Look at the prices since you posted this thread. It has surpassed all the expectation now and it is leading towards that very goal of which people used to always think of, the bitcoin worth 50K. Yes, its not bluff anymore but its ray of hope and achievement after few years from now.

If thats the case then we should always focus on the bitcoin investment step by step today and tomorrow and until we think that its enough money for us. In anyway bitcoin is not going down now so we can see our investment in safe hands now. :-)

Everybody dreams to be rich but we need to work on it to achieve our dreams, same here in Bitcoin we need more patience and work on it, maybe someday we are one of the rich people in the world.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:09:24 PM

I just joined this forum so I have never felt about the income I got from bitcoin, but of course I have a very beautiful dream of bitcoin and I hope someday I will benefit from bitcoin.
If you have money you can invest in bitcoin or in other cryptocurrencies and trade.. yes it will take time for you to earn a substantive amount of money in the forum but if you have capital you can invest.

krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:49:37 PM

I can only daydream about what it must have been like to be able to buy thousands of Bitcoins for a few dollars back in 2009 and 2010, or even to just mine a bunch of Bitcoins every day without doing any work at all back in the day. That would be so cool, but of course back then people alo didn't know how much Bitcoin would end up being worth so it probably wasn't as exciting.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:03:06 PM

Everyone's dream is to get rich with Bitcoins. it isn't easy these days though. You need to spend a lot of money just to buy a single Bitcoin. This is no small task in itself for even the average family these days. It is amazing what Bitcoin has come to in such a short time.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:51:45 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a good choice to grow your money, try to buy now and wait a few years till yours profits become bigger. Since its price is unstable it is also a good choice to trade bitcoin.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:59:43 PM

i am not that long been joining here and when i joined signatures campaign  i used all my bitcoin they paid for me.. for now i don't have any bitcoin saves but i am hoping for the next months and years i can save so that i can try to invest someday. i want to get rich nobody don't want to right?so next time i will try.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:47 AM

I think all us here wants to get rich with the help of bitcoin. As of now I've earn .08bitcoins though its still little but someday I know I will become rich like those people who started early in earning bitcoins. I'm just thinking what if I started earning bitcoin early, maybe I am rich now also.  
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:05:58 AM

I think all us here wants to get rich with the help of bitcoin. As of now I've earn .08bitcoins though its still little but someday I know I will become rich like those people who started early in earning bitcoins. I'm just thinking what if I started earning bitcoin early, maybe I am rich now also.  
not as easy as imagined, in fact I have to collect a few months for 0.1 BTC and that's not enough.
should add some expertise to increase bitcoin. for example trading, investment and bounty done at the same time.
unless it has a big capital, I think that's not impossible right now
Sleekfury

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:07:12 AM

Everybody dreams to be rich but we need to work on it to achieve our dreams, same here in Bitcoin we need more patience and work on it, maybe someday we are one of the rich people in the world.
I agree with you we are the new millionaires of the future just because we got a chance because of bitcoin i believe we should all be thankful to bitcoin and hope we can make the most out of it.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:48:02 AM

From my experience I have doubled my investment in a short period of time. But I can`t say that in the future I will be able to make it because the prices will be more stable if btc enters into wall street
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:35 AM

In all the time I am in Bitcoin I managed to make some decent profits but not enough to get rich. Actually, by far not. But right now that's not really my purpose. I am perfectly fine with making decent profits every year as I like to see my wealth grow constantly.
between the bitcoin and the dream become real, everyone would want his life to be rich and everyone dreams but it all depends on the person, get rich it is not instant all need a process that must be in progress and requires hard work and never give up to achieve dreams. bitcoin in my opinion can only help the economy or needs and it all depends on what way for those who use bitcoin because of the many ways and other programs that earn from bitcoin ..
if you want a big income or profit you have to invest bitcoin there and buy bitcoin, but it will be risky and must master in investing and learn it well for the perfect result. and there is a way to follow the signature campaign that will pay per week with a small amount but in my opinion is enough to meet the heart-hearted, and many others ..
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:01:05 AM

My dream about Bitcoin is just simply get some profits for everyday that i woke up. Not dream so much about getting rich.

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: