Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:24:12 PM

I have dreams of being rich with bitcoin after seeing some of my friends success of bitcoin. but I am confused, what should I do without capital Huh

If you don't have a capital, then don't expect too much that you will be rich in bitcoin. It's like you will work as a freelancer or you may want to be a trader after getting paid for some jobs that you've got. First you have to look first a job that suits your skills and knowledge and you'll get paid with bitcoin. There's no other way for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

Yeah it is still possible as the price is extremely low right now compared to what it could be down the road. Tongue

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

Yeah it is still possible as the price is extremely low right now compared to what it could be down the road. Tongue
I do not feel the value of bitcoin is now low, I feel the value of bitcoin is now very high and very helpful for my financial needs, I can not imagine if the price per 1 BTC is $10,000 as has been said by many people. If that happens it will definitely make a lot of people become new millionaires.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:09:24 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I have earned about 6 to 7 bitcoins in 2 years on the forum.
But most of it I have either spent or lost in gambling and chasing the losses. But yeah I'm aiming to become rich just by bitcoins and crypto only.
look like you are strong willed and I hope you will be rich soon in the future, because you make 7 bitcoins in 2 years it means you actually made $30000, well this is the pretty much amount of money, but I think your greed make you loss some coins in gambling, try not to be greedy, just work and earn and then you will be rich soon, just try my advice.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:19:32 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Yes some may dream to be rich with bitcoins because of its value now, and some are just here for their own purposes, and that's not bad, to have different reasons. For me, I earn bitcoins because I join in sig campaigns, or translate something; anything I can do, I'll do it. I did lose some because of I spend it. I think it is just, because it's for my own good why did I lose it, right?
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:37:29 PM

I did lose some when I was a newbie in trading but after all the losses I eventually win and made money. All my effort in learning trading paid off and now I am also earning from signature campaign.
Amazing. I just love to hear someone who had lost once and now doing so amazing. Dreaming about some achievement is so good that many times it just give you a way to move to achieve your goal. As you said, as newbie you must dream, you must learn, you must practice and get your goal.
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

Earned 5 btc all in all  since i recieved my first payment in a signature campaign, when i started last year. I already save 2 btc converted into fiat and put them in a bank,   i lose some when i invested in a doubler and after a week turned into scam, promise to myself not join in any investment like doublers and hyip. But im into trading right now.

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:14:45 AM

Earned 5 btc all in all  since i recieved my first payment in a signature campaign, when i started last year. I already save 2 btc converted into fiat and put them in a bank,   i lose some when i invested in a doubler and after a week turned into scam, promise to myself not join in any investment like doublers and hyip. But im into trading right now.

2 btc is already a big amount of money here in my country. You are not rich but still that is a decent money. That is one of my dreams, to earn many btc in the campaign and try trading to get rich
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:21:42 AM

I've been dreaming since I knew bitcoin, but until now, the dream has not been achieved. well, i will try hard to make it happen, because currently the bitcoin price is high, so have some bitcoin, maybe it can happen.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:43:13 AM

I've been dreaming since I knew bitcoin, but until now, the dream has not been achieved. well, i will try hard to make it happen, because currently the bitcoin price is high, so have some bitcoin, maybe it can happen.
I know our dreams will be achieve therefore we need to have a patience to hold bitcoin because we are heading to that dreams.
Price increase is what we want and we all know it will not gonna happen overnight, just trust your instinct and trust bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:45:40 AM

You must have known bitcoin from 2014 upwards, right? if you know bitcoin in 2010 or 2011 then now your dream will have come true.
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:49:07 AM

Bitcoin is going to make us investors 2012-2017 very very rich one day.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:53:05 AM

You know getting rich with bitcoins is so lucky for a person because bitcoin value still getting higher. Me myself have not yet earning so high but still trying my best to get into some business that could earn bitcoins. I lose some when I tried to get into High Yield Investment Program investments longing to earn more bitcoins but sad to say this was not a good idea.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:15:59 AM

This is the right moment to immediately rich, bitcoin already many make a rich man with a very easy way. just buy a bitcoin, hold and wait for 1 year or more and then we would be rich. come on, don't wait any longer.
Save bitcoin as much as you can guys, that's one key and withdraw it 5 years from now, and come back here to tell everyone your income.
Getting rich in bitcoin is very easy as long as you know how to hold your bitcoin wisely, don't spend it yet and you will see.
I think the important thing is to continue to earn and store bitcoin. maybe you need a little plan to manage finances. I am sure with continued discipline of collecting and earning bitcoin. within a few years you will be rich or at least bitcoin already changed your life for better

Just keep on collecting bitcoins and for sure our dreams to get rich with bitcoin is possible. Let's just be inspired to those people who became millionaire with bitcoin. And I hope so that we are the next aspirants to become one of those people who are going to become millionaire because of bitcoin, but of course we need to do some a lot of works before it happens.
collecting bitcoin where? how much? if you talking about a micro earning ,i don't think you can do it in the near future. but i believe if you do investing by keep buying bitcoin and hold it as long as possible, you can rich with bitcoin.

make warren buffett as your inspiration, as he is the most succesfull investor of all time, unfortunaletly he is against bitcoin Sad.

As we know there are a lot of ways to collect bitcoin and I don't think I need to give them all for you know that already. Better to find some other inspirations that has more experience in bitcoin that made them successful in bitcoin although is a good inspiration. Just get all the facts that can help yourself to grow in investment.
Yup invest for a long time gives you a high and good profit in the future just you need is to be patience and courage to be success dont quit always remember your dreams. Like me im just earn earn for my future money becuase iwant to become rich like others. Smiley
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:39:01 AM

Bitcoin is going to make us investors 2012-2017 very very rich one day.
That would actually depend on how much you invested, there is no specific year because everyone has their own target and if in th event the price is high already there would still be no quitting which is selling everything we have for money. Bitcoin's price will surely increase but the fact that it is based on supply and demand then we should keep holding as demand keeps increasing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:39:25 PM

Having a decent amount of bitcoin for me can be considered as rich. Maybe not on your standard because I think you will just consider an individual or yourself rich if you already have that much amount of bitcoin in your hand. But the possibility of getting rich is always present and visible depending on how you strive hard to get near to your goal.

Well it depends on how expensive is bitcoin at that point. I don't think you would name yourself rich if you had 10 bitcoins when they were 10$. I think you can start using "rich" If you have 100k $, i don't think it matters if you had 1 bitcoin that's worth 100k or 10 bitcoins that are worth 10k each.
Hmm, what matters is their value in dollars and now we can sue the word rich for those who have bitcoins since they are in thousand dollars now. Those who believed in bitcoins and dreamed of getting rich with bitcoins have now achieved their goals and I think we should also follow them for bright future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

You just started last year and already earned 5 btc through signature campaign.  That is a wow! I never earned that amount of bitcoin although I do this everyday.  And quite good in handling your money because you still have 2 bitcoins.  You must really good and knowledgeable in bitcoin.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

You just started last year and already earned 5 btc through signature campaign.  That is a wow! I never earned that amount of bitcoin although I do this everyday.  And quite good in handling your money because you still have 2 bitcoins.  You must really good and knowledgeable in bitcoin.
Wow! A big amount. I have involved such of many campaigh but not lucky to you but I hardly believe that oneday will earn something like that. Only Bitcoin getting us rich. Today, Bitcoin reaches ALL TIME HIGH.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:52:48 PM

I think every crypto worker wants to rich. For this reason their first choice is Bitcoin because in this time it is a valuable asset and it's price so good. I am personally also wnat to rich by earning bitcoin. Here are some instructions to earn huge Bitcoin like trading, investment, holding. But you have to experience on Bitcoin and marketcap properly. Then you will get rich at least you can lead a happy and comfortable life.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:24:19 PM

You can always hope for the best. And there is no doubt in it that investing in Bitcoins will give a handsome profit. You need to invest more if you want to earn more. With less Bitcoins, you can get good profit but not as much as you can by investing more in Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: