Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Yes, it's not impossible to happen. In my case, I really don't have bitcoins for now becuase I'm still in the process of learning and exploring bitcoin. I have joined in signature campaign and it is not that bad. Actually it is helpful for me as a student because I need it for my projects and activities in the school.  If I have saved enough money, I'll buy a new phone.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:46:51 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Yes, it's not impossible to happen. In my case, I really don't have bitcoins for now becuase I'm still in the process of learning and exploring bitcoin. I have joined in signature campaign and it is not that bad. Actually it is helpful for me as a student because I need it for my projects and activities in the school.  If I have saved enough money, I'll buy a new phone.
You are going to the right direction, you might not be earning well in signature campaign but you can use that money to grow your funds.
Think that you still have to learn a lot of things to make money here and being active in the forum will give you enough information you need to do it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:50:39 AM

I have earned about 6 to 7 bitcoins in 2 years on the forum.
But most of it I have either spent or lost in gambling and chasing the losses. But yeah I'm aiming to become rich just by bitcoins and crypto only.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

Getting rich with bitcoin is not an easy job right now because you need to spend lot of your fiat currency into bitcoins and you need to wait many years. Nobody don't know how many years it will take, in this case you are lucky enough to make money with bitcoin.But with patience one day you will really make some more cash with bitcoin but no idea how long it will take.

There is a shortcut for that.  If you are a superb coder or not, with a great concept and new idea, you can build or create your team and plan a new ICO for that project.  If you are successful in convincing people they might invest in your project and gather around 100 BTC or more.  In just a span of one month ICO, you can get rich quickly  .  Just make sure not to scam your investor lol.
a dream is just a dream if you have nothing new to show and worth
building an ICO project is not a bad idea actually
but to get rich you need more than that , okay it's a first step
the most important is to have a consistency and a strong will, and with bitcoin you can achieve it faster.
Building an ICO project to get rich? LOL, then you might have an intention to run away with your investors money. i can't argue that many of alt coin projects are now seeking for many investors to their project to make it success but i think making an ICO in order to gain money is just a bit rude didn't it? while an actual purpose of an ICO is to make the project success

Maybe he thought that ICO devs are earning millions out of ICOs because they collect millions of dollars after the solicitation. What they didn't know is that it's being used to pay for the advertisement, the devs, the website makes, etc. There's a lot of expense in ICOs. Even just signature campaigns take a lot of money to pay.

Regardless, people are willing to destroy their name in the bitcoin world just to get a lot of money. Committing sins and running away from the investors is no-brainer for scammers. They aren't concerned to those people that actually believed that investing in their project would be worth it.
Yup getting rich is not easy we need to work hard everyday to earn a lot of bitcoin becuase u dont achieve ur dreams if you dont have a courage to be success and dont quit be patience for someday in the future we became rich like others.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

I did lose some when I was a newbie in trading but after all the losses I eventually win and made money. All my effort in learning trading paid off and now I am also earning from signature campaign.

cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:46:02 PM

I did lose some when I was a newbie in trading but after all the losses I eventually win and made money. All my effort in learning trading paid off and now I am also earning from signature campaign.

Its good to earn from signature campaign but you cannot expect to get rich by only working on it as the payouts are not too high now and if you want to get rich with bitcoins then you should have great quantity of coins so even if price doesn't goes to the moon still there is a chance of becoming rich with it and trading is  place that can give you good profits in quick time if you have invested good capital in it.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:58:05 PM

I got so much from bitcoin, it's beyond now that bitcoin is not just a dream for me. I really feel the presence of bitcoin is currently very useful starting from the driving of the economy. Until I bought a plane ticket with just a clear bitcoin this was not a dream. Bitcoin changes one's life for the better.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:55:28 PM

I got so much from bitcoin, it's beyond now that bitcoin is not just a dream for me. I really feel the presence of bitcoin is currently very useful starting from the driving of the economy. Until I bought a plane ticket with just a clear bitcoin this was not a dream. Bitcoin changes one's life for the better.

Its great to hear that bitcoin is helping you in the best possible way and its taking care of your needs too and I am also earning bitcoins since long time and I have a dream to buy a car with bitcoins in future and for that I am making constant efforts to earn more and more bitcoins as I am not financially sound so cannot afford to buy bitcoins but I will give my best shot to earn maximum bitcoins.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

Before I enter bitcoin, I set my expectation in terms of the profit that I'll be getting. Afterwsards, as I earn large amount of money from it, I was very surprised. I never thought that bitcoin will be able to prove itself to me by simply giving me a chance to become rich which is my wildest dream. We all know that bitcoin has the power to change anyone's life and it's good to know that bitcoin is always there in case you need finances.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

But most of it I have either spent or lost in gambling and chasing the losses. But yeah I'm aiming to become rich just by bitcoins and crypto only.

wow thats cool i hope i can earn also like that via this forum but im not into gambling but
hopefully i can trade it good as well i know its risky but more reliable than gambling
i hope i can manage my earnings very well coz i have my hopes to go bigtime in this field

Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

wow thats cool i hope i can earn also like that via this forum but im not into gambling but
hopefully i can trade it good as well i know its risky but more reliable than gambling
i hope i can manage my earnings very well coz i have my hopes to go bigtime in this field

6 to 7 Bitcoins from this forum in 2 years it is the really good amount. But now it is not possible all payments are reduced due to Bitcoin price increment. But we can make decent money in the form of USD. Yes with Trading we can make money and most of the people whatever they will earn from this forum they will invest in Gambling or Trading. I will use few coins for trading and few for gambling.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

i havent earn much in my trading just fair enough
im not setting my hopes high like getting rich in doing bitcoin just enough for everything i need that would do
but if i got lucky well thats a bonus

sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

In my opinion you will get a lot of money if you invest bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will not make you get rich quickly .. but if you keep it in a long time .. you will get a lot of money from the result store bitcoin. there isitilah "buy bitcoin now, then you will rich tomorrow". I think it's true .. if I remember a 12 year old boy investing bitcoin and now he's a millionaire.

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:08:10 PM

It is more good to invest or to join signature campaigns if you want to earn a lot bigger income because these are some of the ways of getting a good income in a very good and positive way. You must not focus on gambling because it may cause forr you to lose all of your money. If you want to get rich you must be responsible in your income and be intelligent in using it.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

I only earn bitcoin by means of signature camps and sometimes gambling but of course I am very aware that I must not focus in playing gambling because it may cause to me some bankrupt issue and being lose. If you want to become rich in bitcoin you must strategized and you must know how to limit yourself in using it.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:52:38 PM

Good for you if you will buy somwthing.  As of now I am still into earning and saving some of my money.  If everyone will try to earn bitcoin there would be a good way.   Even me if I get my salary I will still think if I were you.  There is no need to earn more becuase your money will earn for you.  One of the ways to earn is the popular trading.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Good for you if you will buy somwthing.  As of now I am still into earning and saving some of my money.  If everyone will try to earn bitcoin there would be a good way.   Even me if I get my salary I will still think if I were you.  There is no need to earn more becuase your money will earn for you.  One of the ways to earn is the popular trading.

We all dream the sam thing for bitcoin and we're getting more and more bitcoin. But I really worry what if whales start to dump on us? We see lots of TV news saying bitcoin will be $50,000 and this could be very tricky honestly.
tobito

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:07:50 PM

I have dreams of being rich with bitcoin after seeing some of my friends success of bitcoin. but I am confused, what should I do without capital Huh

Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

I think it is safe to say the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is the dream that almost all of us have. but the difference is in what we are willing to do for it.
I see two groups of people with this dream:
1) the bigger group are those who want to get rich but do nothing about it except accumulating some small amount of bitcoin (maybe 1BTC at most) and then start wishing bitcoin to reach $100,000,000 so they can get rich.
2) the rest, who don't believe in magic Smiley and believe in a more realistic price so they try to earn bitcoin by working hard for it, and investing in it buy buying bitcoin when it is cheap before it is launched to the moon, or making investments like trading, etc.
I try to be a part of the second group, how about you?

i guess its true that this is the best investment on the entire world now there are many stock exchanger shifting to bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:18:45 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 09:32:13 PM by Silberman

What are your expectations in bitcoin, how much you want to make monthly in order to feel good with yourself, getting rich with bitcoin is going to be very difficult since we will need to have a lot of capital or bitcoin to skyrocket or both, you are better off trying your chances in ICOs and see if you can make a lot of money there especially since some coins can pump extremely hard.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: