Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227415 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:32:43 PM

I did not lost any money in bitcoin but I am earning a good amount with bitcoin and I hope that with bitcoin I will be rich one day, but still for that it require more hard work after that we can get the chance to get rich.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:37:54 PM

First bitcoin investors are rich, if they didn't sold at low prices. But now, in my opinion it will take more time to increase the value of bitcoin. We keep the dream of getting rich, but its not easy.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:44:48 PM

First bitcoin investors are rich, if they didn't sold at low prices. But now, in my opinion it will take more time to increase the value of bitcoin. We keep the dream of getting rich, but its not easy.

If you want to get rich with bitcoin then I think you need to have a great level of patience as price will not reach to the moon overnight so you need to hold your coins for very long time to get rich from it.
joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:12:13 PM

Well all of us want to get rich in help of bitcoin. But its nearly impossible for myself since im a btc gambler, i admit. But I still managed to make bucks without investment and im satisfied with that.
i think you still have a chance to get rich with notes you must get out of gambling, although gambling has the possibility to make you profit but the chance is small, you may be more likely to lose than win so better get out of gambling and the use of other methods, you can become rich if you're willing to work hard,,

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:31:33 AM

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

All the Bitcents I bought for fiat junk money still exist. It saddens me that this forum is increasingly flooded with trader-type speculators that are heavily addicted to the fiat scam. These people don't realize that Bitcoin is money! Anyone selling Bitcoin for fiat without an urgent need to do so is acting like an idiot. Who in his/her right mind wants to hold fiat trash - backed by the full lunacy of central banks that engage in inflationary policy.

Dear Op, please start using your brain or engage in trading a different asset! Who wants fiat, when you can have Bitcoin? Only proponents of the centralist officialdom...

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:44:31 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Now a days its hard to become rich. If you have family its hard to manage your income. So i do not have earn bitcoin because if get my weekly income here i've always incash it for my family.
Nothing left to my btc wallet everyweek now i have 0 balance. That why i getting hatd to earn bitcoin.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:46:09 AM

Well all of us want to get rich in help of bitcoin. But its nearly impossible for myself since im a btc gambler, i admit. But I still managed to make bucks without investment and im satisfied with that.
i think you still have a chance to get rich with notes you must get out of gambling, although gambling has the possibility to make you profit but the chance is small, you may be more likely to lose than win so better get out of gambling and the use of other methods, you can become rich if you're willing to work hard,,

Don't be diplomatic on one side you are asking to go for gambling to get rich and on the other side you are asking to work hard to get rich, stick on only  one opinion.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:47:19 AM

Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

Nobody guarantees that you will triple your investment after 4 years, our dream of bitcoin is to see at $x,xxx price and make really a good profit. The fact that we invest so much on bitcoin is that we believe that one day bitcoin will reach the moon and we will get some good money.
True no one can be sure that the price would be more than $ 1,800 in the four years to come. 4 years ago right in 2012 probably rates are low and you can triple your money in this year. it supports because it was very small and bitcoin price yet booming but now bitcoin is already booming and the price is quite high
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:30:55 AM

Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.

Nobody guarantees that you will triple your investment after 4 years, our dream of bitcoin is to see at $x,xxx price and make really a good profit. The fact that we invest so much on bitcoin is that we believe that one day bitcoin will reach the moon and we will get some good money.
True no one can be sure that the price would be more than $ 1,800 in the four years to come. 4 years ago right in 2012 probably rates are low and you can triple your money in this year. it supports because it was very small and bitcoin price yet booming but now bitcoin is already booming and the price is quite high
if you want the value of bitcoin to boom it will need to become a currency used like everyday currency. The blockchain is a fabulous invention, but crypto currency being the first app of the block chain is the first international borderless currency type and until the mass of this planet begin to use it in large, the value will not go up to what it could.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 04:35:49 AM

If you dream to become in bitcoin i think you must have patient all your income in bitcoin dont touch it of incash to get higher until you've earn 1000 bitcoin. But dont expect much coz before you can reach that amount its more than a decade to earn that bitcoin. Patient to wait bitcoin value getting 10,000$ each bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:41:44 AM

most people have this kind of dream about bitcoin, but most of them want to become rich with bitcoin overnight which means they want to only have 1BTC and wake up one morning to see the price has gone insanely high to 10 Million dollars so they can become a millionaire just like that.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:58:44 AM

everybody always be dreaming want to be rich man but might be on different way included me and i'm dreaming to get rich someday but not from bitcoin actually and for now earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins it's enough for me
yeah, nowadays people care mostly about the money and everyone wants to become rich though it is just impossible for everyone to be rich, im also dreaming about making a fortune

Get rich quick days are over. If you really want to become rich now, you either have to trade with a large amount to make insane profits with trading, or you have to hold at least 50-100BTC for plenty of years hoping the price to rocket up like there is no tomorrow.

yeah if you have any plan to get rich with bitcoin in future then I think you should at least hold 100 btc in your wallet so even if price is not too high 100 btc can give you best luxury life.

I think it also depends on country that you are living in, there are some countries where even 10 to 20 btc can take best care of you everything depends on the cost of living.
I will quote a comment from someone I thought even though the cost of living of each country is different but you have to choose a great country which has a high cost of living. use the benchmark cost of living in the country. because the future will change and the cost of living will continue to grow expensive. so you must adjust it

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:13:12 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

More be reasonable for today earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins by the time it will make you become rich people, than dream of rich with bitcoins. I have got bitcoin from trading and signature campaign weekly, i was always lose bitcoin with calculating of risk, so i am ready to lost bitcoin on trading.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:44:19 AM

i am not rich with bitcoin and i don't dream about it but also i have made some money from working for bitcoin and also some altcoin trading so it is not so much of a dream for me anymore.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:48:54 AM

Personally speaking one day I would love to be able to live off of bitcoin at least. Well as for getting rich I think we all deep down hope for that to change our lives in many ways. I do hope all of us here make a good living at least one day! That will be something to help our children and grandchildren at least.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:50:23 AM

i am not rich with bitcoin and i don't dream about it but also i have made some money from working for bitcoin and also some altcoin trading so it is not so much of a dream for me anymore.
Don't expect too much from bitcoin try to earn till its alive as there is no guarantee that you will become rich with in future as the life of bitcoin in unpredictable.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

you mean all of them together? including the used ones? idk.
i only lost tiny part because i sent it to the wrong adress.
Everything else is ok. slowly getting more btc as the time goes by.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:04:06 PM

most people have this kind of dream about bitcoin, but most of them want to become rich with bitcoin overnight which means they want to only have 1BTC and wake up one morning to see the price has gone insanely high to 10 Million dollars so they can become a millionaire just like that.

Yes and that's very unlikely to happen.
Sure there is the potential and the possibility of reaching $100k+ per bitcoin, but that will take many years.I'd say 10-15 years at least.
So 1 coin won't be enough to make you rich.And having the potential to rise to such highs doesn't mean it's a certainty and will happen.
Therefore buy constantly with a bit of spare fiat some bitcoin and have a long breath.Patience will be needed that's for sure.
The days of becoming rich over night with Bitoin are over.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:56:38 PM

Personally speaking one day I would love to be able to live off of bitcoin at least. Well as for getting rich I think we all deep down hope for that to change our lives in many ways. I do hope all of us here make a good living at least one day! That will be something to help our children and grandchildren at least.

Me too i am dreaming for that to happen but not just one day but until i leave this world. Helping your parents from earning bitcoin. Building a business from it. Don't need to work at some companies and earn a living from it. I think getting rich from it is only an additional dream to me.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:02:00 PM

Me too i am dreaming for that to happen but not just one day but until i leave this world. Helping your parents from earning bitcoin. Building a business from it. Don't need to work at some companies and earn a living from it. I think getting rich from it is only an additional dream to me.

Bitcoin gives you and freedom to earn money in maximum limits and now it depends on you that how you tackle it and try to earn from various methods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: