Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227415 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:07:33 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Not actually getting rich but I'm getting decent amount from trading altcoins and mining some coins,actually I lose track on how many bitcoin I earned in the past two years ,but bitcoin made my life much  easier than when I'm still do not know how to use a computer.

Me either I don't think that I will be able to become rich with bitcoin. But I am just aiming to get some decent profit or acceptable that can be good.

Because earning with bitcoin is just my part time and I don't get too much of my time with it because I have some other things to work to.

But let's see if one day will change my mind that bitcoin will give me a way to become rich, what I just do is hold some of my bitcoins while collecting.
Why not dream high at least when you cannot achieve it, you still on your way on making great profit. I make it a point to consider bitcoin as my inspiration to become rich because it drives me to work hard for my dreams and be positive despite of the trials in life.

There is no problem if we will dream higher than the normal expectation. But there are a lot of inspiring stories in bitcoin that made me keep on believing in bitcoin that it can make someone rich but that is also depending on your capacity. If you can have high investment to spent with bitcoin then you have possible chance to become richer, that's why rich people are becoming rich.
Correct we do not limit our dreams, me i have dreams that i can get a house in bitcoin someday that is why i always here continuous collecting bitcoin as many as i could for my dreams to be come true.
i think we should be realistic and not to be idealistic, dreaming high cannot make you rich you must take some practical step if you want to become succeeded in your life,
It's not bad to dream big and yeah we have to be realistic in real life. Getting rich will not take overnight unless you won the jackpot in a lottery. But for us we really need to push our limits to work harder and invest more so in the future we will receive a good amount of money.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:14:32 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Not actually getting rich but I'm getting decent amount from trading altcoins and mining some coins,actually I lose track on how many bitcoin I earned in the past two years ,but bitcoin made my life much  easier than when I'm still do not know how to use a computer.

Me either I don't think that I will be able to become rich with bitcoin. But I am just aiming to get some decent profit or acceptable that can be good.

Because earning with bitcoin is just my part time and I don't get too much of my time with it because I have some other things to work to.

But let's see if one day will change my mind that bitcoin will give me a way to become rich, what I just do is hold some of my bitcoins while collecting.
Why not dream high at least when you cannot achieve it, you still on your way on making great profit. I make it a point to consider bitcoin as my inspiration to become rich because it drives me to work hard for my dreams and be positive despite of the trials in life.

There is no problem if we will dream higher than the normal expectation. But there are a lot of inspiring stories in bitcoin that made me keep on believing in bitcoin that it can make someone rich but that is also depending on your capacity. If you can have high investment to spent with bitcoin then you have possible chance to become richer, that's why rich people are becoming rich.
Correct we do not limit our dreams, me i have dreams that i can get a house in bitcoin someday that is why i always here continuous collecting bitcoin as many as i could for my dreams to be come true.
i think we should be realistic and not to be idealistic, dreaming high cannot make you rich you must take some practical step if you want to become succeeded in your life,
It's not bad to dream big and yeah we have to be realistic in real life. Getting rich will not take overnight unless you won the jackpot in a lottery. But for us we really need to push our limits to work harder and invest more so in the future we will receive a good amount of money.
Well it has to start somewhere though. Dreaming to be rich is going to be a foundation so you have your motivation in whatever you do. And it is actually possible with bitcoin. I've read a couple of posts saying that they started when they set up a goal of earning 100 btcs in 5years. Some already earned half that in around a year or two. So it is possible you just have to work for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:23:38 AM

Well it has to start somewhere though. Dreaming to be rich is going to be a foundation so you have your motivation in whatever you do. And it is actually possible with bitcoin. I've read a couple of posts saying that they started when they set up a goal of earning 100 btcs in 5years. Some already earned half that in around a year or two. So it is possible you just have to work for it.
I won't consider Bitcoin trading as an easy profit or even an easy to handle source of income. I trading you need to dedicate two things and that is money and time. My dream to get rich in Bitcoin is only holding the Bitcoin I earn until the price of Bitcoin will go up until 1000$ which is achievable by today's uptrend. In this way I know my money is growing even if I am not trading altcoins for it.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:33:10 AM

Its important to dream big as it shows you have a vision and with bitcoins nothing is impossible including getting rich
As of the bitcoins I have accumulated 2017 is the year I have set to start holding btc
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:49:01 AM

I earn 1 bitcoin a month. Yet these recent months, I did not. I lose my money sometimes in trading. Yet I recover that lost but not that much.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:03:22 PM

I always dream to get rich from bitcoin
I think that it is not a wrong to dream it, Nothing is impossible to get rich it's depends on your efforts to get it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 01:12:40 PM

I would've earned more from bitcoins but sometimes when my gambling instinct kicks in, I usually end up losing more than it should be. Bottom line is patience is a virtue especially with bitcoin.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:55:22 PM

But bitcoin is giving us once in life time opportunities to become rich from trading as I am also earning a good number of bitcoin from trading, which is really enough for fulfilling my necessary needs, there may be some people who are also earning a decent number of bitcoin to make them rich and I believe I am too moving to that positions slowly.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:04:09 PM

But bitcoin is giving us once in life time opportunities to become rich from trading as I am also earning a good number of bitcoin from trading, which is really enough for fulfilling my necessary needs, there may be some people who are also earning a decent number of bitcoin to make them rich and I believe I am too moving to that positions slowly.

Wealth could indeed be made or obtained in the bitcoin, however it's all because of a few things that should be done and the most basic thing is to have a high spirit of hard work then all the things there are or desire to become rich easily realized. Because without the hard work then all the desired thing rarely manifested and just rely on the hard work without thinking of something a good plan will only produce something out of the path of desire
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:29:56 PM

I would've earned more from bitcoins but sometimes when my gambling instinct kicks in, I usually end up losing more than it should be. Bottom line is patience is a virtue especially with bitcoin.
Try noy to just play gambling, You will lose more bitcoin if you always chasing the bitcoin you lose in the past. Its better to try other source of bitcoin like signature campaign or trading. Maybe you can earn bitcoin morethan you earn from gambling
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:54:17 PM

Im not sure if im going to be rich in the future getting bitcoin for me is really hard how come in getting descent amount of bitcoin? i honestly trade but it's not enough for me to spend that in a week i just earned 20$ per week i think and i don't gambler if don't needed to avoid lose too. But if i need money there are times that i played gambling.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:07:41 PM

getting rich with bitcoin is not as easy and simple as we can think we can never be rich with bitcoin instantly unless we have found a computer/laptop with a bitcoin hard wallet that contains BTC100 but this is also a dream and impossible to happen. in order to get rich with bitcoin we still need to work hard to earn bitcoin and hold it for how many years until the price has raised.
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:21:40 PM

I'm sure getting rich with bitcoins is every bitcoin user's dream and my dream also same as that. I hope someday i can getting rich with bitcoin, maybe open a business about bitcoin related or become a expert bitcoin trader.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:23:49 PM

getting rich with bitcoin is not as easy and simple as we can think we can never be rich with bitcoin instantly unless we have found a computer/laptop with a bitcoin hard wallet that contains BTC100 but this is also a dream and impossible to happen. in order to get rich with bitcoin we still need to work hard to earn bitcoin and hold it for how many years until the price has raised.

A person would only get rich in seconds with bitcoin if he hits a jackpot of 50 bitcoins on a casino with a bet of 0.00001 bitcoins, other than that there is not really clear shortcuts of getting rich with bitcoin as you said, but it all depends on hard work, no one in the world become rich just like that, they all worked hard to reach the place where they are.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:04:41 PM

if you are going to invest your assets in any kind of investment you have to have some proper and good information about that, and you must have to do a regular study about that and only then you can get profit from such investment. and your dream of becoming rich can be fulfill.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:17:42 PM

Im not sure if im going to be rich in the future getting bitcoin for me is really hard how come in getting descent amount of bitcoin? i honestly trade but it's not enough for me to spend that in a week i just earned 20$ per week i think and i don't gambler if don't needed to avoid lose too. But if i need money there are times that i played gambling.
That's because you do not really focus 100% on trading. Real trading experts spend their money and time to learn new things, gain new experiences and trade almost every day. I got a friend. He is truly a trading master. He can easily make $600-$1000 a month with trading. I think you need to practice more and more and you will be succeeded.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:28:32 PM

I'm sure getting rich with bitcoins is every bitcoin user's dream and my dream also same as that. I hope someday i can getting rich with bitcoin, maybe open a business about bitcoin related or become a expert bitcoin trader.
people always think that bitcoin price will go jump
and want to become rich easily hoping 1 bitcoin worth 100,000 USD etc
i don't think it's a reasonable thing
want to become rich with small amount only and just waiting price up , you need hard work to become rich and not with low amount only.
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:40:16 PM

earning a decent amount of money. That is certainly possible. With hard work and good money management of course. I haven't really been that active with the earning part this past year, only started to do so lately, and have only managed to earn about 1 - 2 BTC in a 3 - 4 month period.

I have properly saved some of that and am now looking for good investments, so hopefully, with a good opportunity and sufficient research, I will be able to make more in the future. The getting rich part will naturally come.  Grin Grin

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:24:41 AM

earning a decent amount of money. That is certainly possible. With hard work and good money management of course. I haven't really been that active with the earning part this past year, only started to do so lately, and have only managed to earn about 1 - 2 BTC in a 3 - 4 month period.

I have properly saved some of that and am now looking for good investments, so hopefully, with a good opportunity and sufficient research, I will be able to make more in the future. The getting rich part will naturally come.  Grin Grin

Great plan dude, now that I have proven that savings is the first part to do for any plan to invest, I'll be more aggressive with saving as well. Timing is everything as they say, time will come you will see a great opportunity to invest, just keep hold your money and don't be too aggressive without careful planning.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:34:04 AM

I am being realistic that is why I don't dream too much of being rich with just bitcoins. I know it would be fun and nice to be wealthy that way but I don't think I am doing enough for me to have a significant amount of bitcoin. What I do is treat or consider bitcoin as another form of investment that would somehow help me generate passive income while I hold it. Maybe if the time comes that I am not that busy anymore, I could try trading again and a little bit of gambling here and there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: