Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:01:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227421 times)
Samadur

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:07:14 PM

I've made some decent profits with Bitcoin but nowhere near enough for me to be rich. Realistically I think it will take a miracle for me to ever get rich from Bitcoin  Sad If I had been a bit more open minded about Bitcoin back in 2010, when I first came across an article about it and gave it a chance, maybe I would be rich today. Oh well.

I do not razyuogatel with Bitcoins. But I hope that soon the price of Bitcoin will grow significantly, and my savings are multiplied
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:43:56 PM

I've made some decent profits with Bitcoin but nowhere near enough for me to be rich. Realistically I think it will take a miracle for me to ever get rich from Bitcoin  Sad If I had been a bit more open minded about Bitcoin back in 2010, when I first came across an article about it and gave it a chance, maybe I would be rich today. Oh well.
yes mate if we got that interest when btc was been introduce way back then, if we just bought at $10 investing $100 oh wow we are rich now for sure but we cant turned back the time and everything now is on our focus and dedication in order for us to earn and be rich still from btc.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:51:14 PM

Well, my dream is also getting rich with bitcoins and it's really hard to do that and you need hard work, same as work on real life. My dream is someday i can open a business about bitcoin related.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:21:56 PM

i think it is not the dream, it is just the reality but you just need a little patient if you have invested some money in bitcoin, you just have to wait for some time and bitcoin will really give you good profit in the end as its price is expecting to be increase too much in next few months.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:07:49 PM

Well, my dream is also getting rich with bitcoins and it's really hard to do that and you need hard work, same as work on real life. My dream is someday i can open a business about bitcoin related.

If you have dream to rich with bitcoins means convert your all property into bitcoins and hold it atleast wait upto next halving to done. So that price more costlier than 1000$ plus value. Hoping bitcoin to be costlier in upcoming days.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:19:30 PM

The best option of getting rich with Bitcoins is by investing in some altcoins which would give high returns in a short period of time. I expect this dream to come true by end of 2017.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:32:49 PM

The best option of getting rich with Bitcoins is by investing in some altcoins which would give high returns in a short period of time. I expect this dream to come true by end of 2017.

Interesting in your opinion. But I still have more faith in Bitcoin. It should be probably more information about altcoine
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:33:52 PM

The altcoins are becoming a high risky, everyday we can see a lot of new alts over there and everyone putting money on ICO's and etc, but who will buy it when the price raises 5-10x? And a lot of people are investing on the start, so there's a lot of money stucked waiting for especulation...
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:10:30 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I'm so happy because i learn how can i get money in bitcoin. When i start bitcoin until now i gather all in total amount in is 5 btc but the remain in my wallet as my savings is only 1 bitcoin. So i earn money from bitcoin my income here and trading is a big help to our life.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:31:33 PM

If you have dream to rich with bitcoins means convert your all property into bitcoins and hold it atleast wait upto next halving to done. So that price more costlier than 1000$ plus value. Hoping bitcoin to be costlier in upcoming days.
yeah if you have a dream with bitcoin by hold till next half, it's will be a reality and you need hold much at least 1,000btc and if the price cross side to $1000 you will get around 30% from you investment but will be well you become a active trader maybe just in shortly you will rich.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:30:28 PM

yeah if you have a dream with bitcoin by hold till next half, it's will be a reality and you need hold much at least 1,000btc and if the price cross side to $1000 you will get around 30% from you investment but will be well you become a active trader maybe just in shortly you will rich.
I still consider about sell my coin if the price around $1000, it will easier if there are more online store that accepted bitcoin as payment even if we want to buy electronic things just using bitcoin, that would be amazing.
But it depend on which country do you live, so we don't have to always convert bitcoin into fiat money.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:49:34 PM

The altcoins are becoming a high risky, everyday we can see a lot of new alts over there and everyone putting money on ICO's and etc, but who will buy it when the price raises 5-10x? And a lot of people are investing on the start, so there's a lot of money stucked waiting for especulation...
high risk mean high return it's a basic principle of making profit
i do love trade and invest on altcoin , especially a low price altcoins
which can provide you up to 10,000 percent profit from your initial capital
i always choose an altcoin which have a price below 1,000 satoshi like a horizon coin maybe. with this way you really have a chance to become rich with bitcoin lol
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:50:59 AM

We all want this but the fact is that there is a small chance that this will happen. I hope on it but we all do and I think only some can achieve this with some luck.
The most will fail, its also laying at the future of the bitcoin.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:27:42 AM

Become rich is everyone's dream but becoming rich with just bitcoins is hard to achieve except you are risking on it to invest on different legit sites .most of the big earners of Bitcoins i think is on trading so im the one who's taking risk with it as i don't earn too much now but im hoping and doing my best  so that soon i will get a big amounts. I lose sometimes cause i bought the wrong coins.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:34:56 AM

I earned good a good amount of bitcoin for my life, since i joined in bitcoin world i already quite amount of bitcoin, and usually i earned from signature campaign, I believed in the future i can get rich from bitcoin if i keep on saving my earning because from the beginning i joined until now, bitcoin price has rise a lot
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 03:36:23 AM

We all want this but the fact is that there is a small chance that this will happen. I hope on it but we all do and I think only some can achieve this with some luck.
The most will fail, its also laying at the future of the bitcoin.

Yes, people want to get rich, that is why many people are trying to ride the trend for them to take profit on the opportunity this trend gives. Now that bitcoin is about to go to the mainstream; people now are focusing their attention to Bitcoin.  But I think it will take more than luck to be able to get rich with bitcoin because it is a bit late for the newcomer since bitcoin price is not cheap now unlike before 2013.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:47:26 AM

I earned good a good amount of bitcoin for my life, since i joined in bitcoin world i already quite amount of bitcoin, and usually i earned from signature campaign, I believed in the future i can get rich from bitcoin if i keep on saving my earning because from the beginning i joined until now, bitcoin price has rise a lot
good for you mate if you can save it from month up to month and the price will keep on rising in no time you will able to get and be rich
knowing the amount coming from your campaign without spending it, good for investment and it is a long term investment good luck,.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:30:18 AM

good for you mate if you can save it from month up to month and the price will keep on rising in no time you will able to get and be rich
knowing the amount coming from your campaign without spending it, good for investment and it is a long term investment good luck,.

Yes, you need to accumulate Bitcoin today. Everyone is waiting for the price to rise to it soon. I also accumulate
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:57:24 AM

your dream may come true if you are a dedicated and very hard working person..
only thinking and dreaming is easy and everyone have some dreams but achieving the dreams is not easy and possible for everyone.. it need to give lot of time and scarify lots of thing for that. if you can do it you can become rich.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:03:29 AM

your dream may come true if you are a dedicated and very hard working person..
only thinking and dreaming is easy and everyone have some dreams but achieving the dreams is not easy and possible for everyone.. it need to give lot of time and scarify lots of thing for that. if you can do it you can become rich.

Chances for that dream might come true really if he would do some extra hardwork and aim to get nor achieve it for his targeted time period, but he will surely face some struggle since the path to success is very hard, but this should be a challenge to be take by all of people so they will succeed and don't let the oppurtunity pass it by,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: