Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

In these days I do not earn a big value of bitcoin because I rarely join in campaign. Yes I did loose some of my bitcoin because I used it to buy those things that I need in my everyday life.  Every people want to get rich because being rich makes their life comfortable and they can buy everything that they need in an easiest way. Some of them sees that bitcoin can be the source of it and the way to help them.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

If you only earn bitcoin by signature campaign you cant be rich ether to sustain or support your daily needs. Yes it's true that you could be possible be rich if you trade your bitcoin to other altcoins. Then joining ICO camp and also bounty camps.
bekohkoning

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

of course i want rich with bitcoin and i have never lost or have bitcoin, so i am here to get bitcoin by following bounty campaign .. i am sure if one day i will have many bitcoin and i will get rich
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Everyone wants to get rich in order to provide good life to their families. It is known that people joined bitcoin to be rich or at least earn a good profit. Getting rich is every ones dream and with all the hard work and determination we can achieve this through bitcoin.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

In these days I do not earn a big value of bitcoin because I rarely join in campaign. Yes I did loose some of my bitcoin because I used it to buy those things that I need in my everyday life.  Every people want to get rich because being rich makes their life comfortable and they can buy everything that they need in an easiest way. Some of them sees that bitcoin can be the source of it and the way to help them.
already a lot of evidence with bitcoin they can buy a house, car, and others. but for the investors are also a few losers because of the btc price dropped dramatically. but for bounty hunter already many successful from this business
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

I started to deal with cryptocurrencies late, so at the moment I do not feel great profits or losses. But many people felt big profits in 2017.
Monyero

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Mimpi menjadi kaya di bitcoin bukanlah hal yang mustahil.asalkan kita pandai menganalisa kapan waktu yang tepat untuk membeli dan waktu yang tepat untuk menjualnya,sehingga kita selalu mendapatkan keuntungan dan terhindar dari kerugian.sudah banyak orang orang yang dulunya miskin sekarang menjadi kaya raya karena bekerja di bitcoin.itu membuktikan menjadi kaya di bitcoin adalah mimpi yang menjadi kenyataan.
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

Stay away from me, I'm on the losing side. When I bought BTC, its price was a lot. Now its price is very low. I am very worried. Because if I sell it now I will be very loser. But I am optimistic, BTC prices will increase again. I have faith in Bitcoin, its price increases.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
everyone are having dream to become rich but of coarse we are dreaming to become rich with bitcoin thats why we are looking forward  thats why im working on bitcoin, one of my dream to become rich in bitcoin thats why im in bitcoin right now, yes we all know that bitcoin will give us profit and it will change our life.

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

Everyone would expect to be successful and wealthy, especially when knowing that the bitcoin price increase that happened last year that reached more than $ 15x is certainly a very promising investment for the rich.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

That dream is for me similar to the gold rush in the XIXth century. Except that now it has been so scaled that you can't now mine with your pickaxe because of a new parameter, difficulty.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

The presence of bitcoin becomes an instant solution for many people to get rich, this is because the prospect of bitcoin is huge because an increase of hundreds or even thousands of dollars happens every day, but of course we have to be realistic because bitcoin is also at high risk.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

That dream is for me similar to the gold rush in the XIXth century. Except that now it has been so scaled that you can't now mine with your pickaxe because of a new parameter, difficulty.

We're in the age of computer now and basically, bitcoin is in binary for. For sure, axe is not the only tool for you to earn bitcoin. There are lots of ways to have it aside from mining and it's something that's effective and for free, bounty campaigns.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

The presence of bitcoin becomes an instant solution for many people to get rich, this is because the prospect of bitcoin is huge because an increase of hundreds or even thousands of dollars happens every day, but of course we have to be realistic because bitcoin is also at high risk.
bitcoin does become an instant road to getting rich, but some people have tried it and failed. but, I think when we try, we can get bigger profit than other normal work. of course it gives us a chance to become rich.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:38:48 AM

To be successful and rich of course it takes patience, many people think easy and instant when investing bitcoin, they just think that when buying a price of $ 7000 then in a day the price will be $ 10,000 then a month reach $ 70,000, but when see it does not happen then they panic and not be patient so they immediately sell bitcoin.
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:44:40 AM

dream of getting a lot of bitcoin is very hard to forget. is this a sign of happening?
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

Everybody dreams of getting rich from bitcoin, this is because last year's price increase reached more than 1000%, with the fantastic increase is certainly bitcoin widely reported various media and make everyone dream to get rich faster.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

Buy now and sell it after 4 years. It can triple your profit.
And its every bitcoiners dream to become rich with the help of bitcoins.
everyone are having dream to become rich but of coarse we are dreaming to become rich with bitcoin thats why we are looking forward  thats why im working on bitcoin, one of my dream to become rich in bitcoin thats why im in bitcoin right now, yes we all know that bitcoin will give us profit and it will change our life.

no . Not all. To be honest i dont have a dream related to bitcoin. im talking about the actuall dream when we are asleep. but in terms or dreaming as a reality or goals in other words,  i do also have a goals in life and that is to become a wealthy person someday , thats the only reason why i also worked hard the same as you because i know that bitcoin can aid me to reach my long term goals in life.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

every person must also want to be rich with bitcoin, and I also dream like that. with me working on bitcoin hopefully my dream is quickly realized because bitcoin it is a great opportunity to change people in order to be successful as long as enterprising to do and want to try to get the results from here
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

bitcoin does become an instant road to getting rich, but some people have tried it and failed. but, I think when we try, we can get bigger profit than other normal work. of course it gives us a chance to become rich.

Becoming rich with bitcoin is not a bad idea.
Actually, i already know someone who is dreaming this.

A boy dreaming to a have a four wheels that he can drive and ride by his family. When he first go to abroad he buy a tricycle for his family to have a source of income. Years later,when a friend introduced the bitcoin to him he grab the opportunity to invest here because it is not so popular that time.

Now that the bitcoin is really popular, he already have black mamba and gray mamba. And he already had a round in his province with his family and friends. He said that it was really grateful to achieve one thing that is just a dream but now with bitcoin he achieved it already.

Dreams that are impossible are possible if you work on it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: