Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is stealing Bitcoin illegal?  (Read 39470 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:15:51 PM

Stealing is always illegal if you call it stealing already cause it means taking something which isnt yours without asking that's illegal in any place.
Stealing bitcoin won't really work anyways if you don't have the information of the other person it's near impossible to hack.
To be the oP is so pathetic and it really obious that stealing someones money or bitcoin is illegal acitivity then he gonna ask if is legal or illegal how people nowadays like media they always manipulating people to believe them on what they are going to do. hayst.
yeah me a bit not understand what is the answers sought by the OP, stealing is still stealing and that's illegal act how you do but I try to think positively maybe she's afraid to use bitcoin upon hearing that bitcoin can be easily hacked by a hacker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashiqdey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:34:38 PM

Bitcoin is a digital asset and stealing any asset whether physical or digital it's of same crime level. You should never try to steal anything from other it's an offensive act and I would rather suggest you to work legally and you could become a rich man if you work in god's favour. Stealing bitcoin is illegal because bitcoin stored in any address is fine by human and it's his property. If it was like bitcoin is stored randomly by bitcoin network and no one actually owns it at that time you could have tryied your logics.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:43:55 PM

Why not. Obviously stealing anything is illegal May be its physical or digital. And apart from digital bitcoin is a form of money and it is declared cryptocurrency so stealing money is obviously a great sense of crime. You should not even try to get control over anyone's wallet. But if you are thief or something like that who can stop you man. It all depends on your will and desire. Anyway for the last time repeating again. Bourbon stealing is same crime as stealing money from bank account
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:05:30 PM

The problem around bitcoin is that if you find or got a payment from someone by mistake its up to you refund those person or not. No one can judge you doing anything about those.
The big thing here must be, how much honest you are for your own heart. Being heartfully honest is more important for a satisfactory life with peace of mind. Refunding the money which is not originally belonging to you must be very right action.
You need not to wait for anyone to judge you for your actions about it. Fear to your inner thoughts.

I will do the same if I do get accidentally any bitcoins in my wallet.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:08:01 PM

I would have to say that i would morally feel wrong taking it but according to the rules of mathmatics it is yours for the taking...... Wink
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:36:41 PM

Stealing is always illegal if you call it stealing already cause it means taking something which isnt yours without asking that's illegal in any place.
Stealing bitcoin won't really work anyways if you don't have the information of the other person it's near impossible to hack.
Yeah you are right that everything to stealing is illegal like as stealing of bitcoin is already illegal and you are right that we can not use anything without asking from other, so if someone stealing something from other they will must a criminal .
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

I would have to say that i would morally feel wrong taking it but according to the rules of mathmatics it is yours for the taking...... Wink

I also would feel wrong but I do not think there is a law against it because the bitcoin is standing for nothing at the moment.
I think that its not illegal at this point.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:49:28 PM

thats true, stealing is not allowed no matter what you actually steal, you should be punished for that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CroIsBest

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:51:32 PM

yea stealing bitcoins is illegall because every  stealling in life is bad and illeggall so stealling bitcoins must  be illegall
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:35:35 AM

thats true, stealing is not allowed no matter what you actually steal, you should be punished for that
I do agree, stealing is illegal, no matter it is a small thing or small valuable things, if you take something without permission it is called stealing and it is illegal, even though the one that you steal is rich person that is still illegal, so there is no way to correct stealing and it shall be punished
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:22:08 AM

of course, whatever it is, stealing is stealing and its against the law even on whatever race you are. Its a custom to everybody already, you take what is not yours its  illegal unless theres no owner looking for it or it was given wholeheartedly.

Open for Campaigns
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:34:43 AM

yea stealing bitcoins is illegall because every  stealling in life is bad and illeggall so stealling bitcoins must  be illegall

So you are not angry at "LL" huh?   Cheesy But anyway, yeah, stealing is wrong and it should be illegal, provided that you intentionally do it.. But as long as you are not doing anything to steal it, it is not wrong or illegal..If you tried to find the rightful owner and never find any, then that's not stealing... But if someone claims it and they really has a proof that those bitcoin is theirs, then you are stealing...   Smiley
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:34:05 AM

That's just something that should be common sense, Stealing something is illegal and stealing something that has the same value of money and exchangeable as money, speaking from the ethical point of view, from the law point of view, not sure.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:20:25 AM

The real question should be, Is investing in HYIPs immoral, knowing that if you win, others have lost their money just so you can win.

https://forexparadise.biz/

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:24:48 AM

Well that is an illegal act if you are going to steal someones bitcoin but in the case of op he is just stating what if he got bitcoins accidentally or if someone sent him bitcoins accidentally without the intention of stealing it. But if that is going to happen to me, I will just going to return it to the same address that sent me that bitcoin.

I think we cant call it Stealing if it is accidentally sent to your wallet, its not your fault at all because it is the sender's problem. It is accidentally sent to your wallet and you dont do effort to get that coin or scamming it. So it is not stealing it is called Accidentally Send

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
lakisis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:20:08 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 12:31:16 PM by lakisis

yes everything stealing is illegal and bitcoin stealing is also illegal and normally everything to steal illegal and bitcoin is very secure and i think nio one can steal bitcoin from other people and bitcoin are going too much stronger day by day.
markisanon2434

Activity: 154

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:28:50 AM

Stealing anything is illegal. So stealing bitcoin is illegal too! I mean do we really need a thread for this?! or are people turning out into greedy and selfish individual who just want to do anything to earn money for themselves without standing and thinking from the victims shoes..! Sad! but I guess that's what the world has become now

GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:37:10 PM

I honestly do not know if it is illigal but I think it is illigal but I'm not really sure about it also.
Most likely it is but its not a proven currency or something so I have my doubts about it.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:18:00 PM

Well that is an illegal act if you are going to steal someones bitcoin but in the case of op he is just stating what if he got bitcoins accidentally or if someone sent him bitcoins accidentally without the intention of stealing it. But if that is going to happen to me, I will just going to return it to the same address that sent me that bitcoin.
thats true, it is the main reason why there is not that much thieves in my opinion though thats just my ideas

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Foref1982

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:26:14 PM

The case you wrote won't happen, but since it's theory, I think that's an act out of most countries' law, but an act that's certainly unethical by any country's population. You shouldn't spend money you didn't earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: