Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price down to 1.25 - How low will it go?  (Read 9802 times)
oakpacific

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:08:01 AM

10 has never been breached before, should offer a massive support.

https://tlsnotary.org/ Fraud proofing decentralized fiat-Bitcoin trading.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:40:19 AM

10 has never been breached before, should offer a massive support.

My gut tells me that we will go to 3.5'ish after which the selloff abates, following by a dead cat bounce to about 8. That will be a brilliant selling opportunity. (Of course now is even better)

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:01:09 AM

The price will settle at it's true value before the Bitcoin fear driven spike.  (About where it was trading before the spike).

The spike was never driven by fundamentals... only by fear.
oakpacific

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 06:07:14 AM

OMG, USD COMES BACK!! Shocked A rally to 14.4, with a volume of 150000, BUY! BUY! BUY!

Peter Lambert (OP)

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 03:00:53 PM

Down we go some more, we hit 10.5 today. Those single digits are just calling to us, who wants to push the price down that last little bit?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 03:20:52 PM

Down we go some more, we hit 10.5 today. Those single digits are just calling to us, who wants to push the price down that last little bit?

I think the buyers will take the opportunity to buy at this stage. We could see a mini-runup to about 11-12 during the weekend, even higher, as the sellers cannot easily respond due to the bank holiday.

Smashing the supposed support of 10 for good, will not take more than 1-2 weeks, imo. It will offer an ultimate resistance to the price during any subsequent dead cat bounces later down the road.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Peter Lambert (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:01:57 PM

I think the buyers will take the opportunity to buy at this stage. We could see a mini-runup to about 11-12 during the weekend, even higher, as the sellers cannot easily respond due to the bank holiday.

Smashing the supposed support of 10 for good, will not take more than 1-2 weeks, imo. It will offer an ultimate resistance to the price during any subsequent dead cat bounces later down the road.

Looking at the past few price changes, I think we might see a spike back to 13 just before the price drops below 10.

oakpacific

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:03:23 PM

Looking at the past few price changes, I think we might see a spike back to 13 just before the price drops below 10.

I am gonna panic sell this "dead cat bounce".

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:50:24 PM

I am gonna panic sell this "dead cat bounce".

The cold-blooded panic selling is always a prudent choice of action in this market. I would say the rally stalls at 12 maximum though. I have sells spread out in the range of 11-12 based on this idea.

Peter Lambert (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:12:41 AM

See that? Do you see that? The price just spiked up to 13.3, just like I said it would! Am I amazing or what?

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 07:25:31 PM

See that? Do you see that? The price just spiked up to 13.3, just like I said it would! Am I amazing or what?

Yeah, you are so amazing. Although it was particular to the big one. In other exchanges 13 wasn't breached, and it didn't give support anyway. Now we are back to 11, because the cold-blooded panic sellers have again taken the upper ground. My asks were filled and I am happy.

Peter Lambert (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:54:52 PM

Yeah, you are so amazing. Although it was particular to the big one. In other exchanges 13 wasn't breached, and it didn't give support anyway. Now we are back to 11, because the cold-blooded panic sellers have again taken the upper ground. My asks were filled and I am happy.

I guess since it did not yet drop below 10 my prediction was only half correct.  Undecided

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:18:49 PM

I guess since it did not yet drop below 10 my prediction was only half correct.  Undecided

It will certainly not drop below 10 before next week. The buyers are strongly in control, as the bank holiday hinders the delivery of merchandise to the exchanges. When the influx of dollars to be sold resumes on Tuesday, we will see some serious action to the downside. I don't think 10 will hold for long. In general, I see that the only thing that hinders the crash from accelerating, is the inability of the exchanges to clear enough dollars to be sold.

oakpacific

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 01:27:59 AM

You know what? This is probably the only long-term serious analysis thread on this subforum right now. Cheesy

Peter Lambert (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 02:25:40 PM

Down into single digits now, just hit 9.97.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 02:28:32 PM

We haven't seen the bottom.
Peter Lambert (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 02:34:10 PM

We haven't seen the bottom.

We leveled off for a few days at about 20, then the Cyprus news hit and we dipped down to where it is now, about 10. I suspect we will we the price stay level between about 9 and 11 for a few days or weeks unless another major news hits.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:03:46 PM

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:51:21 PM

It will certainly not drop below 10 before next week. The buyers are strongly in control, as the bank holiday hinders the delivery of merchandise to the exchanges. When the influx of dollars to be sold resumes on Tuesday, we will see some serious action to the downside. I don't think 10 will hold for long. In general, I see that the only thing that hinders the crash from accelerating, is the inability of the exchanges to clear enough dollars to be sold.

The prediction was too conservative, it seems that the sellers are in charge now..

aes1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 09:22:11 PM

So the psychological barrier has been breached.

I've been following another price, EUR/mBTC, closely and expect it to follow suit in the near future (currently at 12.21). I'm not sure if it will be as big news as this one, though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: