Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:30:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashout $53 with one post on Steemit  (Read 2071 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 04:39:03 AM

I have myself to blame I should have post more,3 months ago one of post there 3 months ago made me $53 and cashout it on Bitrex and sold it for $53 ..

Steemit is indeed a great site to earn money from creating unique and shareable contents ..

You should try it guys some members are making thousands of dollars with one post only..

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:34:27 AM

Nice, congrats.

Indeed, Steemit is pretty awesome. It is the only crypto that I have been able to obtain without a capital investment by simply writing posts and up voting posts I like.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:44:57 AM

Created account few days ago in steemit and also posted few posts however it seems getting upvotes and actual earning is now quite hard compared to 3 months ago. And i doubt it will take more time and more effort to earn that 53$ like you these days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:49:27 AM

how exactly does it work? thousands of dollars easily my behind, no one is going to earn sh*t on internet unless stealing/scamming/ponzi.
you just saying this to promote the site because naturally people would go there and participate in hopes of moneyz while the one actually making it are them to have more and more visitors and sign ups.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:14:39 AM

how exactly does it work? thousands of dollars easily my behind, no one is going to earn sh*t on internet unless stealing/scamming/ponzi.
you just saying this to promote the site because naturally people would go there and participate in hopes of moneyz while the one actually making it are them to have more and more visitors and sign ups.

I'm just posting it because this is what actually happen I do not believe them that is the reason,only had 3 post after months of not opening my account i just found out that I did have $53 Steemit dollar and it is traded at $1 so I just cashout and send it to bitrex I only believe it when I had the $50 on my bitcoin wallet ,I am not promoting it just posting a site that does pay,nothing wrong with that..

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:02:26 AM

That ship has sailed well and truly. You will struggle to make more than a few cents for even a good post right now, with the rapid influx of new users. Unless you fluke an upvote from a whale or two.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 09:09:25 AM

looks like a medium.com cms clone

yulluxy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:15:08 AM

I'm cashing out around $135 on my post: https://steemit.com/steem/@jholdsworthy/why-steemcash-would-be-a-much-better-currency-than-sbd-steemdollars

Still has an hour or two to go though.
BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:24:00 AM

All the voting power is concentrated by a few early adopters / developers.  This produces bizarre cases where threads have less than 20 comments but are making $1000s - but vice versa, with a popular thread making little money for the producer.

The rhetoric they'll tell you is it is all about the producer but it's really about producing the content the whales want.  Bitshares circle jerk?  Attractive woman?  Then you'll get $1000s without effort.  Everybody else is a peasant content producer with peasant votes.

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:30:36 AM

I don't see this as being sustainable.
Many such systems already in place; I'm a user of constant content, pay and be paid for real value web content...
But, good luck anyway, one or two of these social media blockchain utilising thingamajigs will be great I'm sure.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

this is actually a bad thing in my opinion. because people are going to abuse the system and fill it with spam for a while and in this period there will be a lot of users signing up and posting but after that when they get disappointed in the project, because they can't make money this way, they will give up and then there is nobody there to post anymore!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:35:37 PM

Many such systems already in place; I'm a user of constant content, pay and be paid for real value web content...
But, good luck anyway, one or two of these social media blockchain utilising thingamajigs will be great I'm sure.

Good post and i am afraid to admit you are correct.. thingamajigs are big business these days  Undecided

..people got tired of that Ethereum doohickey and that DAO whatchaymacallit chain thingy.

What next can we slap a block-chain on ? Turkey Sandwich ? a Currency ?  Shocked

FUD first & ask questions later™
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:41:07 PM

I'm hoping not only me but all the people who are actively creating great contents on Steemit,I hope it's not another Bubblews,but yes some of the voting powers comes from early adopters and this something that should be address,the earliest possible time..

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:34:19 PM

you resumed my thoughts... i liked steemit, but it doesnt sound sustainable, at all.
people are getting money there with things that youtube or any other media already have tons of it. (33k$ for a makeup tutorial...).
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:03:53 PM

i couldn't agree more.
i wish it good luck too but i have seen many projects like this which tried to create such community that pays you for content and look like reddit. i don't want to name any names because you may think i am advertising but i have seen many sites like this paid in bitcoin (tips) for posts and replies, also there was a forum that was supposed to share the revenue of the site with its members based on their number of posts (points) and many more before it and none of them are alive today because they died in maximum of one year.

Buying the dip...
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:06:59 PM

I agree with the most of the comments here . The whole system is not fair. Some pretty girls showing their boobs making thousands of $$ while others posting quality content don't make even some cents.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 05:39:56 PM

I agree with the most of the comments here . The whole system is not fair. Some pretty girls showing their boobs making thousands of $$ while others posting quality content don't make even some cents.

Steemit is still a work in progress I'm pretty sure they will work  that this things never happen or else people with a good intention to post great content will be discourage and put their works else where,so far all the post I'm seeing with a high earnings are indeed good content to read..

Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

so far all the post I'm seeing with a high earnings are indeed good content to read..

Well if you enjoy make up tutorial and consider it good content, i have nothing more to add .
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:26:44 PM

STOP!

Ok, now hold on here.. what is this talk of naked girls you speak off ?

This is some news !
How is this not $100 a coin yet ?  Cheesy

..ya we can "ICO" that those  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 12:03:22 AM

I started posting again made one post but only manage to earn 3 cents from the three votes my article generated,i'm also seeing a lot of good post that are also getting 1 to 5 cents and those are great content,if this is the scenario now,it's discouraging better have a site or blog with adsense ads on it ..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: