Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All big and high paying Faucets are Closing  (Read 2166 times)
farFX

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 06:10:02 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2016, 06:25:45 PM by farFX

Some new model needs to be invented.

Check out this new model Smiley See Below. Unique, never been done in the bitcoin community.

Visual video
https://youtu.be/dmdVWVyzmgg

A pyramid scheme  Cheesy https://bitcoinforward.com/ I was in one of these, even with a referral it went to another user.
Never will I use a site such as this, mostly the top of the tree usually earns the most, and that is the one who created the website.

Its nothing short of being a ponzi scheme but a lot worse imo.

Don't think it is a scheme or a ponzi. These words would suggest deceitful intent and BitcoinForward is far from that. Lets breakdown the mechanics a little further... It is a little long, but I want to show the truth of how this 'Pay-it-Forward' system works. It is good to be cautious, however the mechanics are solid and with any system it takes work to let other know about the opportunity. My reply to tuvok007's post was to show that something new is out there other than just a faucet. tuvok007 said that a new model needs to be invented and BitcoinForward is that model. What is a faucet? It is a pay-it-forward system where the users take. This model suggests users not only take, but also give Smiley

How does BitcoinForward work?

There are 3 addresses listed on your home page.
Send the Bitcoin address at the top of the list $5 in Bitcoin by clicking send Payment.
Send directly from site using QR code and your wallet app or copy address and send from your wallet on your PC.
After payment is sent click on the verify button. You will need to copy message shown at bottom and sign it with your wallet address.
We use address signing to keep the authenticity of transactions.

After you have your signature paste it into signature box then click verify.
After payment verification site will delete the top address that was paid and move the next 2 addresses up.
You will then go back to home page and click button that says add my address. You will add your address and it will be placed at the bottom.

Now start sending your referral link out to people all over the internet.
When 20 people receive it, those 20 people will move your Bitcoin address up to the middle position and they will each send out 20 referral links.
That totals 400 people that will receive your referral link with your bitcoin address in the middle.

Then, those 400 people will move your bitcoin address up to the top and they will each send out their 20 referral links.
That totals 8,000 people that will receive this referral link with your bitcoin address at the top and they will each send you $5 in Bitcoin.

8,000 people each sending you $5 in Bitcoin = $40,000 BTC. That's if everyone responds to your referral link, but not everyone will, so you can expect more realistically to receive about $10,000 BTC of $5 transactions in your Bitcoin wallet.

This will work for anyone, anywhere in the world in any country.

The more referral links you send out, the more Bitcoin you will receive.
If each person sends out 100 referral links there will be 1,000,000 people that receive this opportunity when your Bitcoin address reaches the top.
If only 1% of those people respond, you will still get $50,000 in Bitcoin.

This a legitimate Pay it Forward system that can work Smiley
BitcoinForward was designed and developed to give people the opportunity to 'Pay it Forward' to others out there in the world and in return receive the same kindness. Let me leave this long winded attempt to show honesty and a great opportunity with a story...

Have you every had a random stranger give you something for free? If you have how did it make you feel? For most people I'm sure it made them feel great and possibly even inspired them to do the same for someone else.

This method of giving  is called
pay it forward
1. 1.
respond to a person's kindness to oneself by being kind to someone else.

Imagine you are in the drive through at your favorite coffee house. It is the start of a new day. Your tired, maybe even a little grumpy. You just want to get your coffee and go. Your frustrated now because the person in front of you is taking what seems like forever to get their order finished up. By the time the person in front of you leaves and it is now your turn to pull up in the drive through your blood is boiling with frustration.

You now get to the window and the coffee house employee hands you your coffee. You reach for your wallet to pay and as you reach the employee tells you the coffee is free today. The person in front of you paid.

You are now in total disbelief that a random stranger would do something like this. The employee sees the confusion in your eyes and then a developing smile of gratitude. Pulling yourself together through the flooding emotions of happiness you pull out your wallet anyway and tell the coffee house employee...

"Let me do the same for the person in line behind me. They too may also be having a frustrating morning like myself and just as the person before made me smile and make my morning I'm also sure it could do the same for them."

You pay it forward by buying the coffee for the stranger behind you and drive off with your free coffee and most importantly the smile on your face.

Pay it Forward
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:08:39 PM

I will update you in a week or so, but in the first couple of days my faucet is online, I've made nothing. I decided not to use any scripts but to make my own hoping it would attract more users.

So, if you take the time that I've spent building it, hosting services and domain name, I've invested a lot. Being that my ad revenue is close to 0, I'll have to invest some more to payout users. So, as far as I'm concerned it just doesn't pay off. But, as I mentioned I've just started so maybe my luck changes.

The funny part is that the users are sad to see faucets shut down but still no one clicks the ads Smiley

I am sorry to say, but i don't think tetris faucet will get you much users(and its laging). Its very old game and it was very fun in '90, but its not fun any more. Try with slots and dice, i am sure you will get much more people to your faucet.
cheers
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:16:05 PM

Some new model needs to be invented.

Check out this new model Smiley See Below. Unique, never been done in the bitcoin community.

Visual video
https://youtu.be/dmdVWVyzmgg

A pyramid scheme  Cheesy https://bitcoinforward.com/ I was in one of these, even with a referral it went to another user.
Never will I use a site such as this, mostly the top of the tree usually earns the most, and that is the one who created the website.

Its nothing short of being a ponzi scheme but a lot worse imo.

Don't think it is a scheme or a ponzi. These words would suggest deceitful intent and BitcoinForward is far from that. Lets breakdown the mechanics a little further... It is a little long, but I want to show the truth of how this 'Pay-it-Forward' system works. It is good to be cautious, however the mechanics are solid and with any system it takes work to let other know about the opportunity. My reply to tuvok007's post was to show that something new is out there other than just a faucet. tuvok007 said that a new model needs to be invented and BitcoinForward is that model. What is a faucet? It is a pay-it-forward system where the users take. This model suggests users not only take, but also give Smiley

How does BitcoinForward work?

There are 3 addresses listed on your home page.
Send the Bitcoin address at the top of the list $5 in Bitcoin by clicking send Payment.
Send directly from site using QR code and your wallet app or copy address and send from your wallet on your PC.
After payment is sent click on the verify button. You will need to copy message shown at bottom and sign it with your wallet address.
We use address signing to keep the authenticity of transactions.

After you have your signature paste it into signature box then click verify.
After payment verification site will delete the top address that was paid and move the next 2 addresses up.
You will then go back to home page and click button that says add my address. You will add your address and it will be placed at the bottom.

Now start sending your referral link out to people all over the internet.
When 20 people receive it, those 20 people will move your Bitcoin address up to the middle position and they will each send out 20 referral links.
That totals 400 people that will receive your referral link with your bitcoin address in the middle.

Then, those 400 people will move your bitcoin address up to the top and they will each send out their 20 referral links.
That totals 8,000 people that will receive this referral link with your bitcoin address at the top and they will each send you $5 in Bitcoin.

8,000 people each sending you $5 in Bitcoin = $40,000 BTC. That's if everyone responds to your referral link, but not everyone will, so you can expect more realistically to receive about $10,000 BTC of $5 transactions in your Bitcoin wallet.

This will work for anyone, anywhere in the world in any country.

The more referral links you send out, the more Bitcoin you will receive.
If each person sends out 100 referral links there will be 1,000,000 people that receive this opportunity when your Bitcoin address reaches the top.
If only 1% of those people respond, you will still get $50,000 in Bitcoin.

This a legitimate Pay it Forward system that can work Smiley
BitcoinForward was designed and developed to give people the opportunity to 'Pay it Forward' to others out there in the world and in return receive the same kindness. Let me leave this long winded attempt to show honesty and a great opportunity with a story...

Have you every had a random stranger give you something for free? If you have how did it make you feel? For most people I'm sure it made them feel great and possibly even inspired them to do the same for someone else.

This method of giving  is called
pay it forward
1. 1.
respond to a person's kindness to oneself by being kind to someone else.

Imagine you are in the drive through at your favorite coffee house. It is the start of a new day. Your tired, maybe even a little grumpy. You just want to get your coffee and go. Your frustrated now because the person in front of you is taking what seems like forever to get their order finished up. By the time the person in front of you leaves and it is now your turn to pull up in the drive through your blood is boiling with frustration.

You now get to the window and the coffee house employee hands you your coffee. You reach for your wallet to pay and as you reach the employee tells you the coffee is free today. The person in front of you paid.

You are now in total disbelief that a random stranger would do something like this. The employee sees the confusion in your eyes and then a developing smile of gratitude. Pulling yourself together through the flooding emotions of happiness you pull out your wallet anyway and tell the coffee house employee...

"Let me do the same for the person in line behind me. They too may also be having a frustrating morning like myself and just as the person before made me smile and make my morning I'm also sure it could do the same for them."

You pay it forward by buying the coffee for the stranger behind you and drive off with your free coffee and most importantly the smile on your face.

Do you see any comparison here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563288.0
I do, and to be honest this looks like the same methodology.

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:04:53 AM

Can any one decent person back me up on this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563288.0

And its gone.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 01:48:06 AM

Can any one decent person back me up on this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563288.0
This is just a ponzi scheme nothing new in this.
what the guy is trying to saying that someone who recruite you,you'll give him money than if you recruit you someone he'll give you money its just like MLM scheme.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
jagu359 (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:39:15 AM

Sad reality of faucets. Owners are tired to fight with bots, they lost money. Profits from ads without Adsense very low. Mostly faucets in general looks same, because they use faucetbox script, and for such faucets it's hard to surive. It's still some old faucets with huge amount of users works and pays. But new faucets now surives only for 1-2 weeks, maximum 2 months.

FaucetBox sites are only can stand for a Week or a Month Maximum . I think Faucet concept is also getting bored now .
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:59:10 AM

Sad reality of faucets. Owners are tired to fight with bots, they lost money. Profits from ads without Adsense very low. Mostly faucets in general looks same, because they use faucetbox script, and for such faucets it's hard to surive. It's still some old faucets with huge amount of users works and pays. But new faucets now surives only for 1-2 weeks, maximum 2 months.

FaucetBox sites are only can stand for a Week or a Month Maximum . I think Faucet concept is also getting bored now .
No if you have buy faucet theme costume and using anti-bot for guard your faucet site.. you can run faucet site but for now just get a little profit by owning faucet site.
torbente

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:12:17 AM

Yes, it is escential to have your own script: faucet in a box script becomes obsolete now.
Faucet + games + content (for adsense) is the way now.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 08:33:59 PM

No if you have buy faucet theme costume and using anti-bot for guard your faucet site.. you can run faucet site but for now just get a little profit by owning faucet site.
There are stil some faucetbox faucets which works for few months or already year. Owners of such faucets is experienced, how to fight with bots, how to get enough revenue. But as I noticed, longest lives faucets with pretty low rewards, for example 80-100 satoshi every hour. As opposite, mostly faucets which using Xapo script, works long and stable if compared to faucets with faucetbox script.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 11:28:37 PM

There are stil some faucetbox faucets which works for few months or already year. Owners of such faucets is experienced, how to fight with bots, how to get enough revenue. But as I noticed, longest lives faucets with pretty low rewards, for example 80-100 satoshi every hour. As opposite, mostly faucets which using Xapo script, works long and stable if compared to faucets with faucetbox script.

Thanks for this tips, i am gonna give btc faucet a try again, previously due to new to faucet, lost 600k satoshi in a day :/
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:07:41 PM

There are a lot of factors you need to consider before even thinking to open a faucet.
There's a few skills you need to have before you think of placing ads on your site.

I started with a simple website which turned out to be a great project with a badass community. People from all around the globe.
Without those people my project(s) wouldn't be what they are. Users need to be respected and paid well, in order to maintain your ranks among other faucets.

Most of people do a big mistake by thinking that running a "faucet" is easy.
It's much harder to run a website where you have to reward people with bits.
You'll face lots of people who will try to find ways to earn more. If you don't act accordingly in time, you lose the game.

Things you need before starting a faucet:

a) At least some HTML/PHP/DB knowledge,
b) At least 0.3 BTC (this depends on your payouts, your traffic, etc),
c) Lots of free time so you can assist users,
d) Lots of nerves.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 05:01:03 AM

There are a lot of factors you need to consider before even thinking to open a faucet.
There's a few skills you need to have before you think of placing ads on your site.

I started with a simple website which turned out to be a great project with a badass community. People from all around the globe.
Without those people my project(s) wouldn't be what they are. Users need to be respected and paid well, in order to maintain your ranks among other faucets.

Most of people do a big mistake by thinking that running a "faucet" is easy.
It's much harder to run a website where you have to reward people with bits.
You'll face lots of people who will try to find ways to earn more. If you don't act accordingly in time, you lose the game.

Things you need before starting a faucet:

a) At least some HTML/PHP/DB knowledge,
b) At least 0.3 BTC (this depends on your payouts, your traffic, etc),
c) Lots of free time so you can assist users,
d) Lots of nerves.

I'm fully agree with you all you points mentioned. If anyone still think that making faucet is easy than I would say yes its easy to make a faucet but hard to maintain.
Before creating faucet you should think about security of faucet otherwise soon you'll have to close your website.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
redukt

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:11:23 AM

I'm fully agree with you all you points mentioned. If anyone still think that making faucet is easy than I would say yes its easy to make a faucet but hard to maintain.
Before creating faucet you should think about security of faucet otherwise soon you'll have to close your website.

Specifically, what security precautions would you take/what issues would you look to avoid?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:24:07 PM

Specifically, what security precautions would you take/what issues would you look to avoid?
Make a custom anti-bot script and never share it with anyone, so no one can bypass the logic and abuse your website Smiley
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:50:02 PM

Well faucetbox keep improving all months with new features, sure pay 80-100 satoshis looks small rewards, but those faucets are the one who keep alive. What the poin to get 500 satoshis hour and the faucet closes in 15 days? Sure the best way to go are another script with a great security thing, as the bots keep hitting all faucets owners.
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4226

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 03:40:37 PM

Day by day All big and high paying Faucets are getting Closed
Reason may be
Adsense ban,
raising bitcoin price
Bot attack
No high paying Ad network's
No support from faucet users

If this continue in few days or months no Faucets will be there ..Day by day New faucets are coming with New hopes but they can't stay more than a month in some case even a week .

What you friends say about this ..

the worst problem, in my humble opinion, is adsense ban.. no money no faucet and this will end all ecosystem

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
torbente

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:15:33 PM

The ecosystem "fill captcha-claim" will die very soon. If a site want survives this times, it needs offer more than some satoshis.
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4226

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 07:25:09 AM

for offer more satoshi, need more income.. and with adsense ban --> no income = no satoshi

and bots are another big problem for income, no income = no satoshi

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
resilientknight

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:31:00 AM

Finally, all this waste of time does not make any sense.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: