Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:32:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHDEN.io - Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Earn Upto 30% Profit Per Contract(72 Hours)  (Read 668 times)
Naldejevick (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

How it works

• You register on our website and buy hash.
    • Once you have bought hash, and your payment has been confirmed on the blockchain network, your miner will start automatically.
    • You can see live profits on your dashboard.
    • Bitcoin cloud mining. Earn upto 30% profit per contract. Each contract lasts 72 hours.
    • Profits generated every 60 seconds.

Pricing starts at $10 / 1 GH/s

Start mining today, no hardware needed. You just need to buy hash on our website, and everything is automated.

https://s31.postimg.org/3ycogph3t/Thread_01.jpg[/list]
    SmartIphone
    Legendary

Activity: 1204
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 08:28:33 PM

Are you the owner of this website? You have posted that we need to contact you on skype, why?
    The support button does not work in your website, the website looks so buggy buttons everywhere and not working.
    Btw, how do you earn from by offering cloud mining service?
    Naldejevick (OP)

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 08:33:24 PM

Are you the owner of this website? You have posted that we need to contact you on skype, why?
    The support button does not work in your website, the website looks so buggy buttons everywhere and not working.

1). You don't need to contact me on Skype, it's actually their for support. If anyone wants support, they can contact me on Skype.
    2). The support button isn't destined to work Smiley, it just has the support email ID. We have live support for customers help and customers can even contact us via email / Skype.
    3). We are partners with multiple cloud mining services and have our own setup at a DC. We generate profits by mining multiple alt-currencies and in parallel doing auto-trading of coins.
    SmartIphone
    Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 08:58:41 PM

1). You don't need to contact me on Skype, it's actually their for support. If anyone wants support, they can contact me on Skype.
    2). The support button isn't destined to work Smiley, it just has the support email ID. We have live support for customers help and customers can even contact us via email / Skype.
    3). We are partners with multiple cloud mining services and have our own setup at a DC. We generate profits by mining multiple alt-currencies and in parallel doing auto-trading of coins.

1) Alright then the skype is additional contact support.
    2) It can be fixed with a line of code mailto:email
    3) Why i asked was because most of cloudmining scam users.
    4) I'm getting a warning on the website:
    btvGainer
    Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
    July 18, 2016, 09:05:08 PM

Most cloud mining sites are ponzi, yours is relatively new,why should someone trust it?You are offering very high returns, how will you manage such high returns?
    Naldejevick (OP)

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 09:06:38 PM

1) Alright then the skype is additional contact support.
    2) It can be fixed with a line of code mailto:email
    3) Why i asked was because most of cloudmining scam users.
    4) I'm getting a warning on the website:
    https://i.imgur.com/56EfNuQ.jpg

Ah that's a silly issue, I will fix it Smiley
    Naldejevick (OP)

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 09:23:49 PM

Most cloud mining sites are ponzi, yours is relatively new,why should someone trust it?You are offering very high returns, how will you manage such high returns?

The return percentage will be decreased in future. Right now we do have the capability of offering those returns. Try us once Smiley
    Slark
    Legendary

Activity: 1862
    Merit: 1004

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 10:20:37 PM

The return percentage will be decreased in future. Right now we do have the capability of offering those returns. Try us once Smiley
    Yeah, try your 'service' and you will *mine* for a week and the disappear like most of cloud mining. Thanks.

For starters: where is your public mining address? Where is any proof that you own any mining gear, where your datecenter is located? Do you have any pictures?
    If I see something like "30% guarantee profit" then I know there is something fishy going on as there is no certain profit when it comes to mining or investing.
    Naldejevick (OP)

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 10:22:24 PM

Yeah, try your 'service' and you will *mine* for a week and the disappear like most of cloud mining. Thanks.

For starters: where is your public mining address? Where is any proof that you own any mining gear, where your datecenter is located? Do you have any pictures?
    If I see something like "30% guarantee profit", there is no certain profit when it comes to mining or investing.

Not a week. All contracts are of 72 hours.
    Slark
    Legendary

Activity: 1862
    Merit: 1004

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 10:36:44 PM

If I see something like "30% guarantee profit", there is no certain profit when it comes to mining or investing.

So you predict that your scheme won't last even that long?
    Interesting that you decided to answer only this question and not the most crucial about public mining address and type, number of your ASICs, pictures etc.
    Secondly you are at this point completely anonymous, you can close your 'mining operation' at any time... After HashOcean exit scam it is harder to fool people.
    Vhern

Activity: 322
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 10:43:14 PM

A cloud mining website is legit at first but it will eventually run out of funds and start to wonder around like everyone does. Cool
    I am only saying that goodluck with your site.
    Naldejevick (OP)

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 10:47:15 PM

So you predict that your scheme won't last even that long?
    Interesting that you decided to answer only this question and not the most crucial about public mining address and type, number of your ASICs, pictures etc.
    Secondly you are at this point completely anonymous, you can close your 'mining operation' at any time... After HashOcean exit scam it is harder to fool people.

I'll provide more information as soon as possible Smiley
    snipie
    Legendary

Activity: 3192
    Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
    July 18, 2016, 11:06:38 PM

SCAM ALERT - USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Can you show us a proof of mining activity? I think people have to see your hardware before joining your scam site ?

"Paid Out Till Now"
    That's reassuring  Smiley

Meanwhile I just said in a previous post:
    Could everyone just avoid theses scammy ponzi galaxy mining? If someone has too much money he could make a donation to charities to save a Panda or a to feed a human!
    This is ridiculous honestly

vixcious

Activity: 560
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 11:17:46 PM

Same Shit Different Asshole Same Cloud mining different scammer

Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
    Merit: 251

View Profile
    July 18, 2016, 11:18:43 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, only for 72 hours? What kind of a joke is this?

Edit**

Cool you got a big ass mining gear that can find a block every 60 seconds..

• Profits generated every 60 seconds.

where is that mining happening?, i dont see any new blocks every minute at https://blockchain.info/
    leowonderful
    Legendary

Activity: 1624
    Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
    July 19, 2016, 12:18:30 AM

There's just so many issues with this that are so obvious.

1. Doesn't belong in this section, pretty misleading and it's clear this is a ponzi. Not sure why people put their little cloud mining websites in the services section.

2. Almost the same design I see every single time I see one of these websites. Watch these guys run in about 3 days after somebody deposits 100$.

3. Caveat emptor. Cloud mining isn't nearly as reliable as having a physical machine; you've got less risk HODLing and hoping the price will rise than investing in one of these sites.

I won't feel any pity for someone who deposits their life savings into this, you've been warned plenty by everybody here, including the people in the gambling section where this should probably be. Not even sure why this is still here, this may as well be in Investor-based Games with all the risk there is here.

There we go, moved to investor based games. You've got enough attention from services, wrong place, wrong time. Don't mess with the forum.
    cryptodevil
    Legendary

Activity: 2198
    Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
    July 19, 2016, 07:03:32 AM

Public Service Announcement -
    This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
    Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
    support or encouragement for this scam will
    be tagged with negative trust for proving
    they wish to help the scammers operate this
    Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
    from other users. Thereby proving they are not
    trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: