Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Frizz23 get a scammer tag for his FUD efforts?
Yes - 31 (31.6%)
No - 67 (68.4%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Frizz23 get a scammer tag?  (Read 1993 times)
nbtcminer (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:44:47 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 05:05:35 AM by nbtcminer

Smiley

I also hope he gets his BFL order refunded to help ease his FUD pain.

Edited to add this line:

From Frizz
Yeah, right. It's only me. Everyone else that paid BFL thousands of dollars almost 9 month ago is happy with them. With BFL's constant shipment delays, their crappy information policy and their blatant lies.
Nooooooooo one else is ranting.
Question: Do you suffer from a loss of reality?

From Me:
While I may suffer from living in reality; you appear to be free of this particular problem. Spreading FUD against BFL while at the same time holding onto an order with them is retarded. I would understand if you were upset about them taking so long to ship but actively trying to bring them down while holding onto your order.. Well. There's no kind way to put it; you are real scum bag. You either just want you order to move up in the order book or you have some sick twisted personality that wants to punish others for your own problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:56:40 AM

Friz is a Saint! Cheesy
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:58:05 AM

Why would anyone try to help a person of Josh's attitude?

I was asking myself the same question!

What is the motivation for bootlickers like SLok, BeeJay, Kjlimo or nbtcminer? The only logical explanation is: They are paid BFL shills.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1221-there-problems-asic-chips-5.html#post18020
Quote from: nbtcminer on BFL forums
I think the biggest problem here is that the voices against BFL (posting negative comments that usually are non-issues) are the cause of the Josh's irritation. The only negative poster who I can discern that has an active order with BFL is Frizz23 and he even with all of his griping / whining, he refuses to get a refund on his order or provide josh with his personal details in fear that his order will be cancelled.

So why gripe so much? I don't know, I'm not a mind reader. But what I can tell you is that it's stupid to public bash a company you expect to deliver a product you are banking on making you money. It's self defeating, not in any way constructive and BFL should seek a legal remedy if the statements of these individual causes some economic harm to the company. Even for those who are not customers; they should be looking for BFL to succeed because it can only mean good things for them and the rest of the Bitcoin mining community.

How can one write so much nonsense in only two paragraphs!?

"I think the biggest problem here is that the voices against BFL ... are the cause of the Josh's irritation."
Yes - Josh is known for being a friendly, polite and meek person.
Not.
You just have to read the forums to see what an arrogant douchebag he is.

"The only negative poster who I can discern that has an active order with BFL is Frizz23"
Yeah, right. It's only me. Everyone else that paid BFL thousands of dollars almost 9 month ago is happy with them. With BFL's constant shipment delays, their crappy information policy and their blatant lies.

"So why gripe so much? I don't know, I'm not a mind reader."
no comment. this stupidity speaks for itself  Grin

"BFL should seek a legal remedy if the statements of these individual causes some economic harm to the company"
BFL promised to deliver me an ASIC miners in October 2012 with 40GH/s for $1,299.
I paid BFL $1,299 in August 2012.
Mid of March 2013 and I still don't have my ASIC miner.
So who should seek a legal remedy?

"...they should be looking for BFL to succeed because it can only mean good things for them and the rest of the Bitcoin mining community"
Yes, we all should bow down and hail BFL and Josh/Inaba.

Seriously dude, how much does BFL pay you?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Miner99er

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:14:25 AM

For what it counts... I'm a BFL customer... and I've already stated I'm pissed. I'm just not brooding over the forums trying to prove my case like in in particular XKCD comic.

Do we need to be on BFL's ass about shit?
Yes we do cause they're late as hell

Is Josh/Inbna a douche bag?
Unquestionably.

Does this have to be reposted 20 times a day?
Not really cause you get a bit of douche on your face too...

At this point, we don't have any other options when it comes to ASIC's. Avalon decided to price itself WELL out of my pocketbook. Luckily LocalBitcoins.com came through this week, and I have every GPU I have hashing while the difficulty is still relatively low... and I'm highly considering buying more GPU's simply due to the fact I have fans in these things dying on me, (my poor sweet 5830's!!! BACK TO WORK!!!)

Screw it, make of it what you will...

I can always buy more popcorn as the price of BTC skyrockets and you people bicker amongst yourselves.

Come to think about it... The hell does this thread have to do with custom mining hardware anyway?

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
nbtcminer (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:44:32 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 03:37:36 PM by nbtcminer

How can one write so much nonsense in only two paragraphs!?

you write more nonsense then I do and it takes up way more than two paragraphs.

While I may suffer from living in reality; you appear to be free of this particular problem. Spreading FUD against BFL while at the same time holding onto an order with them is retarded. I would understand if you were upset about them taking so long to ship but actively trying to bring them down while holding onto your order.. Well. There's no kind way to put it; you are real scum bag. You either just want you order to move up in the order book or you have some sick twisted personality that wants to punish others for your own problems.

no comment. this stupidity speaks for itself  Grin

Yes; your comment speaks for itself. You are either stupid or don't have a grasp on the concept of what stupid means.

"BFL should seek a legal remedy if the statements of these individual causes some economic harm to the company"
BFL promised to deliver me an ASIC miners in October 2012 with 40GH/s for $1,299.
I paid BFL $1,299 in August 2012.
Mid of March 2013 and I still don't have my ASIC miner.
So who should seek a legal remedy?

If you think you have a legal case; go ahead and seek a legal remedy. Doing anything else would harm your case against them and would result in you getting what you are getting now; jack shit.

"...they should be looking for BFL to succeed because it can only mean good things for them and the rest of the Bitcoin mining community"
Yes, we all should bow down and hail BFL and Josh/Inaba.

If you give up your BFL order and Josh confirms it, not only will I stop my grudge against you; I will follow suit and give up my early order. If you cannot put up, then you should shut up.

Seriously dude, how much does BFL pay you?

Apparently not as much as Avalon is paying you. Get a refund and I'll listen to anything you have to say. Until then you are just an angry child who's a hypocrite.
nbtcminer (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:52:33 AM

For what it counts... I'm a BFL customer... and I've already stated I'm pissed. I'm just not brooding over the forums trying to prove my case like in in particular XKCD comic.

Do we need to be on BFL's ass about shit?
Yes we do cause they're late as hell

Is Josh/Inbna a douche bag?
Unquestionably.

Does this have to be reposted 20 times a day?
Not really cause you get a bit of douche on your face too...

At this point, we don't have any other options when it comes to ASIC's. Avalon decided to price itself WELL out of my pocketbook. Luckily LocalBitcoins.com came through this week, and I have every GPU I have hashing while the difficulty is still relatively low... and I'm highly considering buying more GPU's simply due to the fact I have fans in these things dying on me, (my poor sweet 5830's!!! BACK TO WORK!!!)

Screw it, make of it what you will...

I can always buy more popcorn as the price of BTC skyrockets and you people bicker amongst yourselves.

Come to think about it... The hell does this thread have to do with custom mining hardware anyway?

@Miner99er:

As I stated earlier; Frizz23 is either a guy with some seriously ill intentions or a well meaning buffoon who is going to cost people money. In either case it will hurt people if they listen to his FUD. This affects any custom hardware owner who listens to his crap.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 05:02:17 AM

what is ur profile pic about

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
GernMiester

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 05:02:35 AM

Scammer  how?
nbtcminer (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 05:07:00 AM

Scammer  how?

TL:DR,

He's trying to get people to cancel their orders so he can move up in the order book / cost BFL money for not delivering on time.
Miner99er

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 05:15:31 AM

Scammer  how?

He's trying to get people to cancel their orders so he can move up in the order book / cost BFL money for not delivering on time.

Oh, if that's all he's doing... Frizz23, keep up the good work.

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 07:06:24 AM

Scammer  how?

Wait, what! I voted no, now want to change my vote in light of this revelation. This means I'd have to fired up two sockpuppets to vote yes to be at the position I desire, but too tired to do it, so I'm calling it a Vite.  Grin
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:19:05 AM

Scammer  how?

There you have me! This was my evil master plan.

This is how I made the Dot-com bubble burst back in 2001. I sold all of my 4 IBM shares.

Thought I can do it again ...

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:24:11 AM

DAMMIT!

I demand a recount! Frizz23 *MUST* be made to pay for these transgressions against this excellent and well managed company! Angry

Next thing you know he'll be suggesting that BFL employs convicted thieves! Angry

STOP Frizz23 NOW!

nbtcminer (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 07:33:31 AM

Scammer  how?

There you have me! This was my evil master plan.

This is how I made the Dot-com bubble burst back in 2001. I sold all of my 4 IBM shares.

Thought I can do it again ...

That's the best defense you can come up with? Hiding behind a veiled joke about IBM shares? You really are just a well meaning buffoon who wants to punish BFL and their customers. At least we have that clear.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 08:46:24 AM

I voted yes. I'm an agent of chaos.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 10:03:20 AM

Let me get this straight. You're trying to convince the forum moderators to apply the (ludicrously overestimated) "scammer tag" based on the results of a trivially manipulable public vote to a forum member who is neither buying nor selling anything?

Good luck.

Or a fantasized internet justiciar with too much time on his hands and too many idolized entertainment industry fabrications in his past. Not that it matters.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 10:05:47 AM

Or a fantasized internet justiciar with too much time on his hands and too many idolized entertainment industry fabrications in his past. Not that it matters.

That works too.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 01:24:57 PM

Checks his credentials....

"You are coming along very well...."
Miner99er

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:24:39 PM

This thread summed up in three pictures.

nbtcminer (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:40:04 PM

Remember this? Frizzy and Co may have forgotten but I haven't.

Give Frizz23 a scammer tag for his efforts and yes this is hardware related because he specifically tried to deny that BFL would delivery (he was sitting on an early order Jalapeno which I'm assuming he now has).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: