Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 65319 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:37:34 AM

Is any one here experience hard to widraw  their btc?? I deposited 11$ worth of btc to try the give away in ltc.but sadly I can't widraw my money! When I try tocopy and paste my btc address I can't put it my btc add on the box needed???

i never had that problem even on bitcoin and ltc withdrawals. maybe there are currently some issues, try to send a support ticket and your problem might get fixed asap Smiley
Yes I will send ticket thanks for suggestions, maybe the problem is I use only phone  for trading, the only things the I see if I'm the only one who had that problem, I hope use this site mobile friendly because I trading also in other site using only my phone , and I don't get any problem in thier exchan

Yes, because you use smartphone. We will take a look at this issue.
Now I widraw my funds using Pc and it's easy to widraw.  I hope you will update to do it mobile friendly, so we mobile user can trade in your site, how about the give away ? It still have a give away when we sell ltc on your site?? Or its ended?

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:44:08 AM

Is any one here experience hard to widraw  their btc?? I deposited 11$ worth of btc to try the give away in ltc.but sadly I can't widraw my money! When I try tocopy and paste my btc address I can't put it my btc add on the box needed???

i never had that problem even on bitcoin and ltc withdrawals. maybe there are currently some issues, try to send a support ticket and your problem might get fixed asap Smiley
Yes I will send ticket thanks for suggestions, maybe the problem is I use only phone  for trading, the only things the I see if I'm the only one who had that problem, I hope use this site mobile friendly because I trading also in other site using only my phone , and I don't get any problem in thier exchan

Now I widraw my funds using Pc and it's easy to widraw.  I hope you will update to do it mobile friendly, so we mobile user can trade in your site, how about the give away ? It still have a give away when we sell ltc on your site?? Or its ended?

Well thats a good question if the giveaways still exist Smiley? But i think devs should fix the error about withdrawal using smart phone because im sure many of us using their mobile since it was the easiest way and most handy thing we can carry and do trades whenever we want. And good thing that you point it out the problem so it will be fix and will not be occur next time.

liqui (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:21:45 AM

Is any one here experience hard to widraw  their btc?? I deposited 11$ worth of btc to try the give away in ltc.but sadly I can't widraw my money! When I try tocopy and paste my btc address I can't put it my btc add on the box needed???

sincerely no... today I make a withdraw, just copy paste my address and that it not any problem!

but the problem probably is due to this:

After 48 hours i have received a payout of 0.00001316 BTC, I didn't find any problem, the process between interest/exchange it's pretty easy.

When you pay promo n.3 ?
Thanks for this new service!

4. PM screenshot where your trade is visible (Last trades on the main page in the lower left corner) + your nickname and LTC adress.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:53:30 PM

Is any one here experience hard to widraw  their btc?? I deposited 11$ worth of btc to try the give away in ltc.but sadly I can't widraw my money! When I try tocopy and paste my btc address I can't put it my btc add on the box needed???

sincerely no... today I make a withdraw, just copy paste my address and that it not any problem!

but the problem probably is due to this:

After 48 hours i have received a payout of 0.00001316 BTC, I didn't find any problem, the process between interest/exchange it's pretty easy.

When you pay promo n.3 ?
Thanks for this new service!

4. PM screenshot where your trade is visible (Last trades on the main page in the lower left corner) + your nickname and LTC adress.

I actually have done that and didn't receive the payment for 3rd promo too. I have PM-ed you with my screenshot and ltc address and give a feedback about the BTC trading as well as confirming that my deposit is accumulating well. But I haven't receive the 1 LTC. Is it because you missed me again like the 2nd promo?  Cry
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:34:38 PM

So far interest working well for me,,,just think add more for interest...and actually i still waiting Develop this lique hope lique will be great exchnage
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:41:42 PM

I just found out there is no referal link in this exchange. think it will be more helpfull if you will add it, and much easier to promote your site. Many other trader not only focus in just one exchange, it will help if you to boost more trader in your site if you will add it just a suggestion.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
liqui (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:27:28 PM

I just found out there is no referal link in this exchange. think it will be more helpfull if you will add it, and much easier to promote your site. Many other trader not only focus in just one exchange, it will help if you to boost more trader in your site if you will add it just a suggestion.

No referal links. Our main marketing feature - Interest accounts.

P.S. Updating chart (test data inside) - now it more simple, but fast enough.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 01:08:37 AM

Making interest is good but its too small 0.02 is the maximum and youll give 24% yearly, it's almost 0.005 for a waiting a year, and the price is not stable and a chance you just lost if you wait for ayear if the price will decrease,how about do it more higher the maximum.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 01:29:50 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 06:03:40 AM by arwin100

Making interest is good but its too small 0.02 is the maximum and youll give 24% yearly, it's almost 0.005 for a waiting a year, and the price is not stable and a chance you just lost if you wait for ayear if the price will decrease,how about do it more higher the maximum.

I think reff com for an exchangers are ok to be not included since the main focus of the traders is to trade alts and not pasting there referral link everywhere and i think  that thing they needs to improve for that site is to add some many alts in liqui so people and arbitrage trader will go here and make it another option to go trade in this exchange.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 05:30:50 PM

24% APR is pretty high compared to most fiat investments. Anything higher would probably be hard to sustain, and is more likely to be a Ponzi scheme. 0.02 BTC isn't the max investment either. I was able to invest 0.1BTC earlier when I tried. (Could have changed, but I doubt it).

taking a break - expect delayed responses
liqui (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:48:15 PM

24% APR is pretty high compared to most fiat investments. Anything higher would probably be hard to sustain, and is more likely to be a Ponzi scheme. 0.02 BTC isn't the max investment either. I was able to invest 0.1BTC earlier when I tried. (Could have changed, but I doubt it).

Yes, it correct. You can put on interest any amount according to Available limit.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 08:21:55 PM

Yes, it correct. You can put on interest any amount according to Available limit.

I think that that feature is good since even though where not doing trade yet we can still earn some interest for our money, but still where still keep watching and hope liqui will be promoted and hit to the public so we can do trades here soon, and maybe we can see more alts or features added to come soon.

cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:14:43 PM

Just got to see this new exchange. Going to test it. I will post my review here shortly, though I don't have funds to participate in your campaigns.
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:39:32 PM

1. The website css is very simple. This is not enough while you see lot of movements in the exchange from huge visitors. You must be using strong templates. I think you're basically coding yourself. Hire a very professional designer or hire a consultant to guide you.
2. The chat window has a lag in time to upate what visitors type.
3. Add border to chat window to make it visible between charts and order book.
4. I like vertically placing order books, trade history, my trade hisotry one below the other. It will get you lot of space in the page and you can use it well in upgradations.
5. Make zoomable charts. The chart is taking too much space.
6. I have seen your support page. It is telling me that you want to keep close touch with your customers. However, you need to have support page to fill out a form and submit it like other exchanges have. It may be costly to implement.
7. Change "Dear trader" to "Dear username" which will be better in my opinion.
8. Why you're using popup kind boxes to show information? Add ok/cancel/yes/no buttons to the boxes.
9. Allow us to generate new addresses if needed.
10. Add qr code functionality
11. Add APR estimation calculator
12. Add turn/off on feature for charts.
13. Always include fees amount while making buy/sell orders.

So far, these are my suggestions. If I find something new, I will add it in here. Good luck.
liqui (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:10:29 PM

1. The website css is very simple. This is not enough while you see lot of movements in the exchange from huge visitors. You must be using strong templates. I think you're basically coding yourself. Hire a very professional designer or hire a consultant to guide you.
4. I like vertically placing order books, trade history, my trade hisotry one below the other. It will get you lot of space in the page and you can use it well in upgradations.
6. I have seen your support page. It is telling me that you want to keep close touch with your customers. However, you need to have support page to fill out a form and submit it like other exchanges have. It may be costly to implement.
8. Why you're using popup kind boxes to show information? Add ok/cancel/yes/no buttons to the boxes.

So far, these are my suggestions. If I find something new, I will add it in here. Good luck.

Thanks for feedback. Not agree with all (especially about css Smiley), but find some useful recommendations.
StemDev

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:14:21 PM

Nice exchange, I really like the design style and UI.
cryptospreader

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 12:16:58 PM

Thanks for feedback. Not agree with all (especially about css Smiley), but find some useful recommendations.

Glad you have read my opinions. I have the same account name as in bct in the exchange. I will be pleased to accept any rewards though not looking for it.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:18:15 PM

I have made account on your services and everything went fine, but in my opinion you must add another altcoins is like ETC. Because popularity of ETC is growing up and there are many people who trade it. I think if you add it there are many people who use your services (include me) thank you very much.
AikoniA

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:24:36 PM

i have made a trade 2 ltc with price 0.0064 btc all smoothly
and place that amount to interest will back again after 24 hours
Skyripper

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:49:55 AM

BTW, how long is the investment last? 1 year?

You can cancel your investment anytime but interest is paid out every 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: