Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 65326 times)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

Liqui deposit/withdrawal options are not working on Firefox and IE browsers. I deleted all the cookies and cache files and still couldn't manage to get my deposit address on these two browsers. It's only working on Chrome. Please check this.
Oh is it? It is not working for me in Chrome. Seems to be not clickable. I clicked deposit and nothing happened, same in withdraw no response. This is my 2nd day trying, haven't tried other browsers though but I do clear cache, cookies & history as well. Also, there were times that the site isn't usable at all, I don't know why every click doesn't have an effect / not working, can't even chat.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 09:57:48 PM

Liqui deposit/withdrawal options are not working on Firefox and IE browsers. I deleted all the cookies and cache files and still couldn't manage to get my deposit address on these two browsers. It's only working on Chrome. Please check this.
Oh is it? It is not working for me in Chrome. Seems to be not clickable. I clicked deposit and nothing happened, same in withdraw no response. This is my 2nd day trying, haven't tried other browsers though but I do clear cache, cookies & history as well. Also, there were times that the site isn't usable at all, I don't know why every click doesn't have an effect / not working, can't even chat.

It works for me in Chrome but not in Firefox/IE. They have changed their interface as well and it's extremely slow too to load the site. I hope they make the necessary changes as not being able to deposit or withdraw would be a pain.

I could chat. Surprising that you couldn't.

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:43:14 PM

Same here, couldnt withdraw all day. I just wish i could get withdrawing I will have to dump the exchange, the service is very bad now

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
liqui (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:49:42 AM

Same here, couldnt withdraw all day. I just wish i could get withdrawing I will have to dump the exchange, the service is very bad now

From our side everything is ok.
royalfestus

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:22:26 AM

my challenges are
1. other browsers dont load my balance
2. on firefox the withdrawal does not respond
3. on google that the withdrawal is responds i cant fill the bracket
4. all the phone browser app does not open the balance including the chrome
Remember I cant come to your side to operate my account, you should consider a lot of things and others before you modify the interface. It was not like this before the modification. Kindly go through it again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
liqui (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

my challenges are
Remember I cant come to your side to operate my account, you should consider a lot of things and others before you modify the interface. It was not like this before the modification. Kindly go through it again.

Sure, we will double check this.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:12:45 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 10:37:53 AM by peer2peer360

Greetings

Will liqui be participating in the Coindash ICO ??

And will there be a COINDASH IOU following the ico ??

Thanks

royalfestus

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

my challenges are

Sure, we will double check this.
If my comments were some of reasons for most of the changes on the website. I am sincerely grateful. It works well now

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:07:33 AM

Liqui scammed us? Where are the DCT?
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:07:20 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 09:22:15 PM by paramind22

I think that you need to fix some things on your new interface...

I get "lost" when i was trying to found out what was happend to a "Buy" order of mine.
Then i see that i have the coins from that order but at my "Trade History" page i saw this : http://imgur.com/a/z4Ka2

Kindly check it and fix it accordingly, thank you in advance.

Just some constructive feedback.

It's the hardest site to get around that I've ever been on.  It seems it was designed for touch screens.   I've tried to be kind but you're not alone in having problems with the present interface.  I now see they changed the site and have a new history section which is good.  I don't see a buy order though that I had to make there because I didn't transfer this coin in.  You need to know your buy costs or how can calculate a sell?  I have had hourglass time outs many times when I tried to use the site, including right now.  And since there is no stop button in chrome, this ruins the session and you have to find your way back to the exchange part and coin which takes a bunch of clicks.   (I did just find out if you click again on the button that starts animating when it lags, it may process the order, just did for me).  There are no sorting menu headers also.

martinbrock

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:26:20 AM

Dear Liqui Team,

will you credit uns both Bitcoin balances in case of a hard fork?
antdee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:12:45 PM

Dear Liqui Team,

will you credit uns both Bitcoin balances in case of a hard fork?

Liqui please reply to this
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

my user name in liqui is malekbaba
email: payoneermam@gmail.com

I have enabled 2FA and today I can not login as I am facing issue. Everytime i want to put the code it says, Incorrect confirmation.

Please help me

I have tokens worth $500 still in liqui. Please
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6177

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:19:21 AM

I honestly have nothing against this site as I used it many times but It's no longer secure and the support is not really answering here. It has been reported[1][2] by different users that they got their funds stolen so let's not repeat the Mt.gox and BTC-E scenarios, move your funds while you can.

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6px8mq/35_btc_just_disappeared_from_my_liquiio_account/
[2] https://themerkle.com/liqui-io-users-report-hacked-funds-and-blocked-withdrawals/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:29:09 AM

I honestly have nothing against this site as I used it many times but It's no longer secure and the support is not really answering here. It has been reported[1][2] by different users that they got their funds stolen so let's not repeat the Mt.gox and BTC-E scenarios, move your funds while you can.

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6px8mq/35_btc_just_disappeared_from_my_liquiio_account/
[2] https://themerkle.com/liqui-io-users-report-hacked-funds-and-blocked-withdrawals/
Woah I'm glad I withdrew all my funds there before something like this happen. I was a bit afraid back then since there were issues on withdrawal and support couldn't respond sooner. Thankful that my withdrawal went smooth without any delays. I visited the site today and it seems that they added extra security due to this stolen funds issue.

liqui (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

Woah I'm glad I withdrew all my funds there before something like this happen. I was a bit afraid back then since there were issues on withdrawal and support couldn't respond sooner. Thankful that my withdrawal went smooth without any delays. I visited the site today and it seems that they added extra security due to this stolen funds issue.

We do not have any issues with stolen funds, guys.

If some users decide to use same login/password all over the Internet (of course 2fa is off), using the same password for exchange acc and email...we do not know how to help in this case.

Yes, we have implemented a new layer of security for such lazy users. But users must be responsible for protecting their accounts primarily.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

I tried to withdraw some funds from my account today and I can see that the bitcoins have yet not been sent from my account? Is there any sort of delay in bitcoin withdrawals because of the hardfork or withdrawals will be now paused? Please reply.

Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:11:21 PM

any official statement about BTC Hardfork ?
will liqui credit BCC to our account 1:1 ?
will liqui open a trading market for BCC ?
Borisminer

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:51:03 PM

Loved Liqui but today is really shit... Sent TAAS to MEW and tokens didn't arrived, neither support can help (freshdesk tickets bug). Telegram stuff can't help. TAAS stucked somewhere, 6 hours - nothing. At least freshdesk could work properly, but.... Smells bad, especially for such a young exchange. And TaaS pumping now. GREAT (time to lose it, yeh?). TXID https://etherscan.io/tx/0x38fa3b4bfdaad87204a14c823a49ee623df400de2251fc65137d5ef36a3e282e
liqui (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:22:30 AM

Take it easy, just raise a ticket at freshdesk please. No support staff in this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: