Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 65319 times)
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:45:10 AM

Just want to know how much time do they take for failed transactions to arrive back to our wallet which went out of gas while sending from liqui exchange.I already created tickets for this and the turnaround time is 72 hours.Hope my withdrawal does not get delayed for some days.

same problem, please check ticket #13222

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umanbek

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:36:30 AM

All mails from liqui go into my spam folder, so check your spam folder

No spam and filters.
thesatiara

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:32:52 AM

hey mate my ethereum didn't get deposit because the wallets addresses were changed, i didn't know ticket # 13004 thanks and cheers
I had the same problem, for deposit Tokencard 8 days ago. Please check my ticket #12867. Deposit not logged in because wallet address commonly used has been changed without me realizing. I just found out the change of address after making a deposit.

No response from freshdesk for 8 days, No response from telegram, No response from email, No response from PM I've sent, VERY BAD IMAGE.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:41:26 AM

On October 4, 2017, the following will be delisted: INCNT, BCAP, ROUND and QTUM. Please, withdraw your coins.
Why delisting QTUM?  guess QTUM is doing well in other markets. @ADMIN of Liqui i hear a lot of complaints of your exchange here why don't you provide a support here to respond to all messages here.
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

iving server error all the time.
and it is going on for months.
for gods sake fix this sometime.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

Just want to know how much time do they take for failed transactions to arrive back to our wallet which went out of gas while sending from liqui exchange.I already created tickets for this and the turnaround time is 72 hours.Hope my withdrawal does not get delayed for some days.

It been two days and I am yet to hear back from the liqui team.Raised a similar ticket for the out of gas issue for tokens being withdrawn and no response.Even on chat raised the same concern but did not receive any response.Too bad customer support from liqui.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Masonmano

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

It been two days and I am yet to hear back from the liqui team.Raised a similar ticket for the out of gas issue for tokens being withdrawn and no response.Even on chat raised the same concern but did not receive any response.Too bad customer support from liqui.

I'm having the same exact problem. I transferred 4 ETH out of Liqui and got the error out of gas. Since we do not have the option to input gas amount, this seems to be a problem on Liqui's end but they won't credit us back. People have tickets over a month old and they haven't replied to those which makes this exchange seem incredibly shady. It does not take long at all to credit our account with the proper balance due to an error on Liqui's end.

ticket #13159
Masonmano

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Reading back on this thread it looks like Liqui stop replying to tickets near the end of August. Has anyone received a reply from their support at all in September?

The whole team seems very dodgy lately, not acknowledging anyones complaints and reading their telegram messages and not replying. Are we all out of luck and just lost our funds?
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:40:24 AM

Can anyone even login or trade on this exchange ? Looks like a server issue
Hope my funds are safe
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:07:01 AM

Been 3 days with the ETH withdrawal and no response to the ticket raised.Looks like I too will have to wait for days patiently for them to process this.Will never deposit any coins after this.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
torrentco

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:11:29 AM

Hope my funds are safe

again super laggy.
sometimes load sometimes doesnt.
reallly i hate the fact that they do nothing about this server issue.
it is going on for months now.
i even sreated  a ticket about this situation.
they have decent volume.why the heck they dont solve this issue.
cant be that hard.i mean they have all the money in the world.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

and someone still not belive me that this exchange is scam?
Masonmano

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

Hope my funds are safe

again super laggy.
sometimes load sometimes doesnt.
reallly i hate the fact that they do nothing about this server issue.
it is going on for months now.
i even sreated  a ticket about this situation.
they have decent volume.why the heck they dont solve this issue.
cant be that hard.i mean they have all the money in the world.

They purposely don't fix it so they can pocket more coins when these errors occur. Upgrading servers could have been done a long time ago just from their ridiculous fees.

Really doubting we will be getting our coins back or we will have to wait for months without a reply. The team clearly has time to tweet and list coins but shows its users a complete disregard.

LIQUI GIVE US SOME ANSWERS
waltonfrog

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

Withdrew some eth from liqui last sunday and the transaction didnt go through due to an "out of gas" error. I didnt receive the ETH back on my liqui account, I have tried contacting their support countless times but they do not even reply to me. Still waiting for my ETH but havent received anything yet. I can see my transaction on etherscan and it says cancelled so I should be getting my ETH back.

This is completely unacceptable from an exchange, I know of many other people that have had issues with them and they have behaved in the same way.

Anyone know of any ways that I can reach out to these scammers? Disgusting.
torrentco

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:57:35 AM

Withdrew some eth from liqui last sunday and the transaction didnt go through due to an "out of gas" error. I didnt receive the ETH back on my liqui account, I have tried contacting their support countless times but they do not even reply to me. Still waiting for my ETH but havent received anything yet. I can see my transaction on etherscan and it says cancelled so I should be getting my ETH back.

This is completely unacceptable from an exchange, I know of many other people that have had issues with them and they have behaved in the same way.

how did out gas error happen?
liqui always take out the gas out of the sum you want to withdraw.
i mean it is all automatic.

i do not suggest creating more than one ticket for the same incident.
i guess they purposely ignore all of them if it is the case.
Masonmano

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:01:52 PM

how did out gas error happen?
liqui always take out the gas out of the sum you want to withdraw.
i mean it is all automatic.

i do not suggest creating more than one ticket for the same incident.
i guess they purposely ignore all of them if it is the case.

You’re right it should be automatic since we don’t get the option to input gas amount. However lately many people are experiencing the out of gas error, myself included. It seems like an issue on Liqui’s end and something we don’t have control over.

Once the error occurs, it goes back into Liquis account and not ours. Therefore they get our coins and then just stop replying to us.
Mirb

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:42:23 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 08:20:50 PM by Mirb

Same here, ran out of gas. Glad to see I'm not just some random case, seems like it's a recent issue for many. It's been a week soon, opened a ticket the same day I got the error. My funds are still missing. I have tried to contact them on Telegram 4 times, everytime I got seen & ignored. Tweets ignored as well. No response in my ticket nor the email I sent. I hope they get their act together soon.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x061d59fa1aa6b803fa9c561e874d8fe0b88215757ca5705d06712d4354a97633

EDIT: Made a general thread about the "out of gas" problem. Feel free to share your case here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222923
Serkin01

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:58:42 AM

ticket#13685. return into account 3.25 of eth! I wait 7 days!!! 0xcad65bda13d4c12548f15674a44c9afc978f129b1e64975bf2c514a3211131bb
umanbek

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:18:05 PM

Hello. I can not log into the account. Accidentally sent a letter to spam, now the letters do not arrive at the mail, how to solve the problem?

In spam and filters there are no message, mail service writes that I turned to you, before they came, everything went fine, now such a problem

Please solve Ticket #13143

---

Здpaвcтвyйтe, нe мoгy вoйти в cвoй aккayнт, нe пpиxoдят кoды пoдтвepждeния, пocлe тoгo кaк cлyчaйнo oтмeтил пиcьмo cпaмoм в mail.ru, тeпepь вooбщe пepecтaли пocтyпaть, cпaм и фильтp ничeгo нeт, дo этoгo пpиxoдили, вce нopмaльнo paбoтaлo, peшитe пpoблeмy, либo cмeнитe мнe email (ticket #13143), чтoбы тaм нopмaльнo пpиxoдили. Cпacибo.
Silverzeta

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:00:59 AM

Ticket # 13004 11 days have passed and no answer yet, 7.2 ETH sent to the old address (due to them generating new ones) without putting a notice in their website still unresolved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: