Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:00:13 PM

Anyways.... We can get a billboard in tacoma  in washington f0r $1500

http://www.outdoorbillboard.com/billboards-for-rent/washington/tacoma

Great. Now get your credit card out and pay then post your transaction proof here that you paid.

Instead of talking about it, go and fucking do it.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

Wouldnt it be funny if signal shows up in like a week with some awsome moonbreaking news lol right around the same time we get the billboard up?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:02:19 PM

You can be a positive force by helping find a way for demand. Right now your the opposite

Demand? Why don't you do it by using your skills (if you have any)

You'll need the money and resources. What's your plan to bring in demand in less than a month. You have about 27 days (not enough time)

I'll give you 1 Bitcoin if you can create demand for this coin and push it to 7 +cents as a kind gesture. Can you do it or are you afraid that you'll fail badly?

We may have more than 27 days bro if trump become prez

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:02:50 PM

Wouldnt it be funny if signal shows up in like a week with some awsome moonbreaking news lol right around the same time we get the billboard up?

Not funny. He'll need to answer for the lack of communication, the trump funds he holds, and his scammy thieving tactics.
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

The sheer amount of self-confirmation and self-reaffirmation you need to give your choice is proof enough of your insecurity and doubt about your decision to sell. Keep telling yourself you made the right choice, if that makes you happy.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:05:53 PM

The sheer amount of self-confirmation and self-reaffirmation you need to give your choice is proof enough of your insecurity and doubt about your decision to sell. Keep telling yourself you made the right choice, if that makes you happy.

I will. When Trumps at 1k sats I will pat myself on the back for doing the right thing at selling for 3k sats.

99.9% chance of Trump going to 1k sat

0.1% chance of Trump going past 6-7k sats

You can forget about anything further thann 7k sats as I am willing to bet you 1 Bitcoin it won't happen guaranteed.

Infact I'll bet you 0.5 Bitcoin that Trump won't even go to 7k sats
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:09:27 PM

I could go in maybe 100$ on the bilboard in tacoma so between me and toad thats $600but thats not enough my other money is in forexbrokerinc and if you check them they are doing updates they wont be done for another week i Have a bit in an account over there and i think it might be a good time to short usd/jpy next week or buy long I am waiting for a pattern to complete. So depending on how that trade goes i may be able to use more capital for the billboard idea. It also takes about a week (3-5) days for a withdrawl from forexbrokerinc so its really not enough time if 27 days is really all we have.

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:14:07 PM

I could go in maybe 100$ on the bilboard in tacoma so between me and toad thats $600but thats not enough my other money is in forexbrokerinc and if you check them they are doing updates they wont be done for another week i Have a bit in an account over there and i think it might be a good time to short usd/jpy next week or buy long I am waiting for a pattern to complete. So depending on how that trade goes i may be able to use more capital for the billboard idea. It also takes about a week (3-5) days for a withdrawl from forexbrokerinc so its really not enough time if 27 days is really all we have.

If you really cared about Trumpcoin and were willing to do anything for it. You'll find a way to get that $1500.

You're in America and you tell me that getting hold of $1500 is hard? Especially for a determined person like you? Please....

Let's see how much you power you have to get hold of $1500 if you are really a true supporter of Trump. I wonder if the dead community here are willing to help you get that billboard.

Most people go silent when there's mention of money so let's see how many true Trump supporters we have here
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:54:31 PM

ToadKing,

I got the response back from my friend that used to work in Madison and he said "any where off the beltine is good".  This is in response to good locations for highly visible billboard placement.
                                                                              Bitbobb

Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:12:54 PM

If you really cared about Trumpcoin and were willing to do anything for it. You'll find a way to get that $1500.

You're in America and you tell me that getting hold of $1500 is hard? Especially for a determined person like you? Please....

Let's see how much you power you have to get hold of $1500 if you are really a true supporter of Trump. I wonder if the dead community here are willing to help you get that billboard.

Most people go silent when there's mention of money so let's see how many true Trump supporters we have here

Lol im not sure i can get 1500$ unless i have a really goood day  tradeing forex wich does happen from time to time

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:13:40 PM

My strategy has changed. You need to be ready to spread and spread quickly because the videos I'm dropping are straight up attack ads with TrumpCoin simply being the sponsor.

Expect multiple in the next week. These will be wikileaks sourced and edited in such a way that even the most ignorant layman will see her as what she is.

She will be tied to ISIS, Saudi Arabia, positioned as a treasonous, dying rape apologist and will have every one of her "public/private" opinions compared. Frankly its cathartic for me because I want this cunt to die a death of a thousand razors but it's pragmatic as well.

Trumpcoin will be the loud "brought to you by" at the end in nice bold letters so if any of them catch, people know just where to find us. I have no intention of treading lightly or abiding by any sense of high road conduct. Our last minute hail mary is to be vicious and I hope I can help that along. Trump is describing himself as "unshackled", I would say thats a good example to follow.

We have some media avenues but if you want to see some spread, this may be your shot.
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:17:51 PM

My strategy has changed. You need to be ready to spread and spread quickly because the videos I'm dropping are straight up attack ads with TrumpCoin simply being the sponsor.

Expect multiple in the next week. These will be wikileaks sourced and edited in such a way that even the most ignorant layman will see her as what she is.

She will be tied to ISIS, Saudi Arabia, positioned as a treasonous, dying rape apologist and will have every one of her "public/private" opinions compared. Frankly its cathartic for me because I want this cunt to die a death of a thousand razors but it's pragmatic as well.

Trumpcoin will be the loud "brought to you by" at the end in nice bold letters so if any of them catch, people know just where to find us. I have no intention of treading lightly or abiding by any sense of high road conduct. Our last minute hail mary is to be vicious and I hope I can help that along. Trump is describing himself as "unshackled", I would say thats a good example to follow.

We have some media avenues but if you want to see some spread, this may be your shot.

You hear that troops!!!! Lets do this!!! Also get 4chan and /pol/ onboard spreading those vids and we will have success! Way to go trumpcoincontent

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:45:34 PM

manhunter, is being a fuder your new job?

are you being paid by Hillary?  Cheesy

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:20:58 PM

manhunter, is being a fuder your new job?

are you being paid by Hillary?  Cheesy

My job is to only walk to the bank to cash out.

What's your job? To suck Hillary off?  Grin
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:23:29 PM

Ok lets see what you got. So is this your plan to to spread the word of Trumpcoin?

You against the clock...... tick tock tick tock
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:25:55 PM

Ok lets see what you got. So is this your plan to to spread the word of Trumpcoin?

It's one plan. I'm under no obligation to do anything. What are you doing?
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:47:47 PM

It's one plan. I'm under no obligation to do anything. What are you doing?

I'm just killing time here. I don't have any Trumpcoins as I sold them

I'm here to watch people prove me wrong about this coin reaching new heights.

I say this coin won't be going to 6-7k sats as it's too late and I would like the few active members of this Trumpcoin community to prove me wrong.

I'm eager to see what this community comes up with.

I stand by my words though  
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:23:53 PM

Can we ban lord d sockpuppet manhunter account plz?

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:39:04 PM

Can we ban lord d sockpuppet manhunter account plz?

underneath the trust button on the left there is an ignore button.  I just clicked that and now I only can see serge posts if someone quotes him

and the lower right corner there is a moderator button for btc talk forum mods

sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:04:16 PM

Trump Coin will hit high pump soon..  Grin

Enjoy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: