Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:11:32 PM

Whose going to potentially waste their time contributing something when there is STILL no update. They have posted nothing for a month, ignored questions and now suddenly want our input. No. You update with something significant first.

I gave my update and I will let the others speak for themselves.  I also will continue to encourage the community.

You obviously are clueless to the current state of the community then. I'm not trolling. Everyone that isn't blindly trusting thinks the silence regarding the pac ann is absolute shit. Not posting is destroying all of your reps here. Even if you come out with something, your word won't mean anything without solid evidence.

As far as my recollection this thread was updated by signal regarding that very topic in the last 2 weeks.  

Offer him some trumpcoins or bitcoin.  Just saying..

Are you suggesting we bribe the dev of a project we are supporting to give us something he's been promising for weeks?

lol.  No I do not think that would be a bribe.  I just know he is not getting paid for doing something that has fees associated with it.  It would be righteous if the community offerd to cover the expense.  May expedite things.  I know when I want something fast i always offer to do that.  It is a courtesy.  Otherwise I cannot complain when it takes longer to get done.  I hope that makes sense.  Maybe that is not how crypto works but I am not used to asking people to work for free.  Bitbobb
How about answering some questions that I raised? Seeing as you are here and signal isn't why don't you just tell us what is going on. Is it really that difficult?

No it is not difficult.  Signal has the super pac getting formed with an attorney.  And he has some personal business he is juggling.  He is still getting things done behind the scenes relative to the PAC.

Ok so he should have said he needed help and he should told us that the superpac still isn't finished and the window of completion is a lot longer than "a few days." What about my other questions regarding videos, social media/outreach, and other exchanges.

I think there is another video coming out soon.  And the last video was a block buster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:17:25 PM

It's a bit late now though to ask for our help after not saying anything for weeks. There isn't the trust there to just hand over money on the promise of expediting the pac filing process. No proof posted here that its happening.

Shillary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:18:24 PM

Is there a lack of communication going on? I thought you were on the team and would be privy to information like expenses and finalised dates. It seems like there is a team, but only one man knows what is going on.
Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:26:35 PM

It's a bit late now though to ask for our help after not saying anything for weeks. There isn't the trust there to just hand over money on the promise of expediting the pac filing process. No proof posted here that its happening.
https://i.imgur.com/D7XPPD0.jpg
Have you taken over as community outreach? Will we be seeing another head disappear at trumpcoin.com?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:32:07 PM

Is there a lack of communication going on? I thought you were on the team and would be privy to information like expenses and finalised dates. It seems like there is a team, but only one man knows what is going on.

I feel confident with the updates I have gotten which is the same updates you have gotten from Signal.  And if Signal wishes to discuss the level of involvement he has received from the team I am comfortable with his decision on how much time to spend on such announcements.   Also I am not here to give you announcements that should properly come from Signal.  I believe he is doing huge things now for all crypto.  And I believe it is his announcement to give.  I could never do it justice nor should I try.  I am here to assist, expedite, and inspire.  All of these things I can do silently from the shadow.  The fact that I have been allowed to join the team just makes it more perfect and I am glad I volunteered and grateful to be involved. 

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:34:46 PM

Have you taken over as community outreach? Will we be seeing another head disappear at trumpcoin.com?

I do not think community outreach is my strong suit. 

Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:36:42 PM

I feel confident with the updates I have gotten which is the same updates you have gotten from Signal.  And if Signal wishes to discuss the level of involvement he has received from the team I am comfortable with his decision on how much time to spend on such announcements.   Also I am not here to give you announcements that should properly come from Signal.  I believe he is doing huge things now for all crypto.  And I believe it is his announcement to give.  I could never do it justice nor should I try.  I am here to assist, expedite, and inspire.  All of these things I can do silently from the shadow.  The fact that I have been allowed to join the team just makes it more perfect and I am glad I volunteered.  
How long has signal been fobbing you off with excuses bitbobb? Have you been told to wait aswell?

Enough information has been posted here and on biz that anyone that searches well enough knows the PAC already exists and the name of the new treasurer.
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:11:26 PM

I feel confident with the updates I have gotten which is the same updates you have gotten from Signal.  And if Signal wishes to discuss the level of involvement he has received from the team I am comfortable with his decision on how much time to spend on such announcements.   Also I am not here to give you announcements that should properly come from Signal.  I believe he is doing huge things now for all crypto.  And I believe it is his announcement to give.  I could never do it justice nor should I try.  I am here to assist, expedite, and inspire.  All of these things I can do silently from the shadow.  The fact that I have been allowed to join the team just makes it more perfect and I am glad I volunteered.  
How long has signal been fobbing you off with excuses bitbobb? Have you been told to wait aswell?

Enough information has been posted here and on biz that anyone that searches well enough knows the PAC already exists and the name of the new treasurer.

Who gives a fuck if Signals late.

Probably you've invested more than you can afford to loose. Other wise you'd be comfy like me.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:12:38 PM

Here's the thing people seem to be forgetting. Signal might be having hold ups and genuine unforeseen speed bumps. If this involves a lawyer (which we suspect) then he may not be able to talk about it specifically. Anything that involves the law, government regulations etc takes time. If this is what has happened it is completely understandable but needs to be communicated.

Still, I believe Signal should at least give us a quick follow up post to let us know that he's still there.
Shillary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:24:38 PM

Look back to when siege was posting. Signal himself said that he agrees they should be transparent. He's not doing that, and I like many other want to know why.
Shillary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:49:01 PM

You obviously know where your true support base has been these past months and you can clearly see their opinions on what's happening.

Damage control won't suffice at this point. Only a positive update or the one to say things are fucked.

ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:09:34 PM

Bands go on stage late on purpose sometimes.

Signal, don't say shit until you're ready to drop the bomb. And if you don't have a bomb to drop, thanks for trying.
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:44:04 PM

I know you all are chomping at the bit for news. Please understand that the legal side of what we are doing is extremely complex and I am placing myself in a position of very high risk, both legally and financially.

We are at a critical stage currently and I have to be extremely careful about what I say and how I present myself.

There are three specific goals that are attached to this project:
  1. Promote Donald Trump for President in the best way we can
  2. Promote Crooked Hillary for Prison in the best way we can
  3. Donate cryptocurrency to Trump's campaign, which actually requires us to advance cryptocurrency support and acceptance in U.S. government, starting with the FEC

So first, and update regarding TrumpCoin and the TrumpFund...

The current "TrumpFund" that I am holding (100k) can NOT, in any way, shape or form be used in relation to anything FEC. It can NOT be legally donated to any political campaign or PAC. This is because the fund was brought into existence by, held and accounted by, and given to me from a foreign national (Original Scottish native dev, Chris aka Chicken65). The history of this fund is well documented publicly in these forums and if I were to contribute it to a federal candidate or federal PAC, I would be calling down an audit, investigation, and federal criminal charges against myself.

Needless to say, this is less than ideal.

The "TrumpFund" can however be used by the community to fund grassroots social efforts that can include social media campaigns, signature campaigns, paying for resources like explorers, faucets, translations, node servers, non-MSM amateur promotional videos, etc.

In a nutshell, TrumpCoin, at this time, cannot function directly as a SuperPAC in the way that was intended and hoped for, but it can certainly play a major role towards opening the possibility up for future elections.

A significant chunk of the fund will be donated to TrumpCoinContentCreator to thank him for his services thus far and for additional videos that he is currently preparing to publish. This was promised to him by the original dev and was never honored. I will honor this agreement on behalf of Chicken65, who placed the promised funds in my care.

The remainder will be used for the additional items listed above. ALL movements of the 100k fund with full descriptions will be posted here for all to see.

This covers goals 1 and 2 as stated above.

As for goal 3...

Many scenarios have been spun and thoroughly researched to determine legal compliance and effectiveness and a path has been chosen.

We are merging with BitPAC (http://www.bit-pac.com/). There will be a new Statement of Organization filed in the near future that lists me (Jason M. Bobbitt) as the new Treasurer and bylaws amended that list me as the new Executive Director. Dan Backer will remain listed as Asst. Treasurer and his legal firm will continue as an active vendor of BitPAC.

BitPAC has already established itself as a force to be reckoned with. There will be some further advancements to the BitPAC that I cannot discuss openly just yet. The proposed changes will benefit TrumpCoin in some significant ways and pave the way for many/all other cryptos to follow suit.

tldr; You will soon be able to donate your own TrumpCoins to Trump's campaign and SuperPACs. The "TrumpFund" is off limits and off the table for this. The TrumpCoin project must return to a grass-roots, community project that supports Donald Trump. Post-election, this community and project should remain involved in official crypto-based Super PACs that aim to pioneer advancement of crypto as a whole.

More news is coming soon. Please be patient while everything is worked out for full legal compliance and effectiveness towards our goals.

MAGA 

TrumpCoin and TrumpCoin, LLC is not owned, operated, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, Donald J. Trump for President Inc, or any other organization owned and/or operated by Donald J. Trump or any of his affiliates.

Use of the name and likeness of any candidate or officeholder is for the purpose of this group's political communication only and IN NO WAY indicates any authorization by, affiliation with, direction from, or endorsement by that person of any kind. Contributions to Political Action Committees from foreign nationals or entities are prohibited.

The trading of stocks, futures, commodities, index futures or any other securities has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all users of this Website. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.

The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. The Information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose, and is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice or any other advice.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:44:48 PM

Thank you Jason. This is exactly what I hoped you would post. I have backed this project pretty much since its inception in Feb/March and its amazing to see how far we've come.

MCGA
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 04:54:06 PM

im impressed this project has survived this long
jamcrypt

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 07:22:21 PM

I know you all are chomping at the bit for news. Please understand that the legal side of what we are doing is extremely complex and I am placing myself in a position of very high risk, both legally and financially.

We are at a critical stage currently and I have to be extremely careful about what I say and how I present myself.

There are three specific goals that are attached to this project:
  1. Promote Donald Trump for President in the best way we can
  2. Promote Crooked Hillary for Prison in the best way we can
  3. Donate cryptocurrency to Trump's campaign, which actually requires us to advance cryptocurrency support and acceptance in U.S. government, starting with the FEC

So first, and update regarding TrumpCoin and the TrumpFund...

The current "TrumpFund" that I am holding (100k) can NOT, in any way, shape or form be used in relation to anything FEC. It can NOT be legally donated to any political campaign or PAC. This is because the fund was brought into existence by, held and accounted by, and given to me from a foreign national (Original Scottish native dev, Chris aka Chicken65). The history of this fund is well documented publicly in these forums and if I were to contribute it to a federal candidate or federal PAC, I would be calling down an audit, investigation, and federal criminal charges against myself.

Needless to say, this is less than ideal.

The "TrumpFund" can however be used by the community to fund grassroots social efforts that can include social media campaigns, signature campaigns, paying for resources like explorers, faucets, translations, node servers, non-MSM amateur promotional videos, etc.

In a nutshell, TrumpCoin, at this time, cannot function directly as a SuperPAC in the way that was intended and hoped for, but it can certainly play a major role towards opening the possibility up for future elections.

A significant chunk of the fund will be donated to TrumpCoinContentCreator to thank him for his services thus far and for additional videos that he is currently preparing to publish. This was promised to him by the original dev and was never honored. I will honor this agreement on behalf of Chicken65, who placed the promised funds in my care.

The remainder will be used for the additional items listed above. ALL movements of the 100k fund with full descriptions will be posted here for all to see.

This covers goals 1 and 2 as stated above.

As for goal 3...

Many scenarios have been spun and thoroughly researched to determine legal compliance and effectiveness and a path has been chosen.

We are merging with BitPAC (http://www.bit-pac.com/). There will be a new Statement of Organization filed in the near future that lists me (Jason M. Bobbitt) as the new Treasurer and bylaws amended that list me as the new Executive Director. Dan Backer will remain listed as Asst. Treasurer and his legal firm will continue as an active vendor of BitPAC.

BitPAC has already established itself as a force to be reckoned with. There will be some further advancements to the BitPAC that I cannot discuss openly just yet. The proposed changes will benefit TrumpCoin in some significant ways and pave the way for many/all other cryptos to follow suit.

tldr; You will soon be able to donate your own TrumpCoins to Trump's campaign and SuperPACs. The "TrumpFund" is off limits and off the table for this. The TrumpCoin project must return to a grass-roots, community project that supports Donald Trump. Post-election, this community and project should remain involved in official crypto-based Super PACs that aim to pioneer advancement of crypto as a whole.

More news is coming soon. Please be patient while everything is worked out for full legal compliance and effectiveness towards our goals.

MAGA 

TrumpCoin and TrumpCoin, LLC is not owned, operated, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, Donald J. Trump for President Inc, or any other organization owned and/or operated by Donald J. Trump or any of his affiliates.

Use of the name and likeness of any candidate or officeholder is for the purpose of this group's political communication only and IN NO WAY indicates any authorization by, affiliation with, direction from, or endorsement by that person of any kind. Contributions to Political Action Committees from foreign nationals or entities are prohibited.

The trading of stocks, futures, commodities, index futures or any other securities has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all users of this Website. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.

The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. The Information on this website is provided for education and informational purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose, and is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice or any other advice.

SOLID updates when the time is ripe.
No non-sense.

TrumpCoin has truly created a reputation.
Congrats Jason.

MCGA
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:38:55 PM

Thanks for the solid update.

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:21:50 PM

So what are we to do? Will we wait until the trumpfund reaches a significant price before we spend it on grass roots promotion?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 03:13:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 07:15:56 AM by jamcrypt

So what are we to do? Will we wait until the trumpfund reaches a significant price before we spend it on grass roots promotion?

We make a regularly updated list of authentic blogs and handles and so on that are Recorrecting The Record ON BEHALF OF TC, and use it to get donations in terms of TC/FIAT.
People can register with us to be included in the list, but must work on behalf of TC. TC should be visible.

Appoint someone whose main purpose is to accept FIAT from campaign supporters and turn it into TC for distribution to RTR army.

Okay, I haven't thought of this much. Just made up while I'm typing. So feel free to CTR.

The registered soldiers can draw their balance in terms of TC whenever they prefer, to answer your question. Balance details will be kept by the distribution person.

jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 03:30:55 AM

And don't forget to subliminally (or direct) identify with the Alt-Right.
That'll bring donations and media, since we are "highly influential mysterious frog worshipping meme magicians" now. The only answer to CTR.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: