Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I ordered my Avalon but haven't received confirmation yet thread.  (Read 781 times)
coastermonger (OP)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

Find me at Bitrated

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 02:44:55 PM

I ordered a batch #2 Avalon ASIC unit back on February 3rd.

Through the chaos and glitches of the website that day, I actually managed to get payment sent through walletbit and I have the confirmation for that, but I'm nervous that my shipping address might have gotten messed up.  As the website was crashing frequently I heard issues where people placed orders and other people's names and info appeared. 

Beyond that, no other confirmation ever came up.  I know these guys are busy, but over the past month I've sent PM's, 2 emails to support@avalon-asic.com, and received no response. 

Does anyone know who I should be contacting?

Bitrated user: Rees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 02:55:01 PM

ngzhang@avalon-asic.com
Try this.
Vicus

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 02:56:08 PM

Through the chaos and glitches of the website that day, I actually managed to get payment sent through walletbit and I have the confirmation for that, but I'm nervous that my shipping address might have gotten messed up.  As the website was crashing frequently I heard issues where people placed orders and other people's names and info appeared. 

Beyond that, no other confirmation ever came up.  I know these guys are busy, but over the past month I've sent PM's, 2 emails to support@avalon-asic.com, and received no response. 

Contact Walletbit support and verify shipping info with them. As Yifu said, if you got confirmation from Walletbit, then Avalon have your order.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 03:11:21 PM

Contact Walletbit support and verify shipping info with them. As Yifu said, if you got confirmation from Walletbit, then Avalon have your order.

This.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:54:00 PM

Don't do this.

This.

coastermonger (OP)

Activity: 367

Find me at Bitrated

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:10:07 PM

Alright, thanks Bitsyncom. 

Bitrated user: Rees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: