Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin Dead???  (Read 4276 times)
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 04:09:12 PM

Never underestimate doge coin. doge coin community is the best they are able to maintain the top position even without the project though. for its competitors, the shiba inu has become a fundamental coin but has not been able to compete with doge coin as the king of meme coin. doge coin will always survive because the transaction demand is still very high

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 04:16:08 PM

even without the developer anymore and almost worthless but a surprise came this year
just a meme coin with no fundamentals but Doge can stay in the top ten market cap, some even think it's a joke and then underestimate it otherwise some think it's funny and buy it
It should be realized and acknowledged by everyone that only Dogecoin is the best meme coin to be in the top 10 and it is able to defend itself from the current competition in cryptocurrency, so Dogecoin is not just a joke
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 06:00:08 PM

No doge coin will show their performance in the alt season. So, get ready for it. Hold it tightly for good profit.  It is a meme coin. And we can also named it as a pump and dump coin. Whales control this coin. Because fundamentally it is not a strong project. But it is a very old project that is listed on all big exchanges of crypto market

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:31:12 PM

even though DOGE is a coin meme but I never thought this coin would die, because until now DOGE can still survive in the top 10 of CMC without Elon Musk's support again, besides that I see DOGE users and requests from time to time increase, course this factor will making a doge will always be strong to survive, I suggest if you are still holding a doge then don't be affected by this problem, I'm sure the doge will grow in the future.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 08:30:52 PM

even without the developer anymore and almost worthless but a surprise came this year
just a meme coin with no fundamentals but Doge can stay in the top ten market cap, some even think it's a joke and then underestimate it otherwise some think it's funny and buy it
It should be realized and acknowledged by everyone that only Dogecoin is the best meme coin to be in the top 10 and it is able to defend itself from the current competition in cryptocurrency, so Dogecoin is not just a joke
Just because doge made into top 10 doesn't mean that it should stay that way or would not be dropping at all. It is clear to me that there is a hype going around it right now but soon that will be over. I have said the same thing about XRP before and it is only at 7th right now and not any lower, but it was third and even became second for a while when I said this, and I said this for BCH and BSV as well and they are very low right now, much lower than what they used to be.

This is why I keep saying that doge will drop in ranking, doesn't mean it has to drop in price, but while others are making 2x profit, maybe doge will make 20% profit and that is going to make it fall in ranking. This is guaranteed in my mind but I can't guarantee it for anyone else. All in all it is obvious that we are in a situation where doge is marketed very well and it will definitely not be like this for a long time.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:56:52 PM

In my opinion, Dogecoin has stabilized its price in the market and is now waiting for what will happen to the Bitcoin price. If a new bull run starts in the cryptocurrency market, I think there are very good chances of a new ATH for DOGE. Or possibly Elon's new tweet will trigger another pump. Doge is definitely not dying.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:43:49 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

Did anyone notice that Dogecoin price decreased. It's going down day by day. Hope it will go to the moon..

Dogecoin 13th position on coinmarketcap!....
No these coins Doge and Shiba will show good rally when market down. I saw the market and i believe that when market down people will try to enter their money into Doge and Shiba which will again push it top 10.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 03:10:07 AM

I don' think so. The whole point of the coin is being fun. I don't even hold it but I simply can't hate it. I really don't understand why people must be so negative about something just because they didn't make money through it and i know the price of doge has been sideways for a while but i don't think this coin dead.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:02:51 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

Did anyone notice that Dogecoin price decreased. It's going down day by day. Hope it will go to the moon..

Really? Are you serious? Doge is #10 in Gecko with a MC of $29B as of this moment and you call it dead? There's nothing wrong if the price going down its pretty normal in crypto especially in a meme coin like Doge. You can only call it dead if it has no value, no price movement, no volume, etc. Looks like you invested heavily in this coin, just HOLD for a moment and monitor the market.    

bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 05:00:59 AM

Is Dogecoin Dead??

Really? Are you serious? Doge is #10 in Gecko with a MC of $29B as of this moment and you call it dead? There's nothing wrong if the price going down its pretty normal in crypto especially in a meme coin like Doge. You can only call it dead if it has no value, no price movement, no volume, etc. Looks like you invested heavily in this coin, just HOLD for a moment and monitor the market.    
at least checking the thread creation date would not hurt you before replying  " Date created : July 2016 " meaning this has been the question when Dogecoin was just starting or new to the market and also the first Meme coin those year.
OP is curious if Doge is completely dead or still kicking.
and after more than 6 years ? yeah Doge increased Huge that if OP is still active he will be amazed and shocked on how Doge increased just this year alone.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 07:13:56 AM

I don' think so. The whole point of the coin is being fun. I don't even hold it but I simply can't hate it. I really don't understand why people must be so negative about something just because they didn't make money through it and i know the price of doge has been sideways for a while but i don't think this coin dead.
Yes for meme coin Dogecoin is the best in my opinion and surely everyone has their own opinion about it,
Dogecoin is not dead and we seem to be judging it too quickly,
The most important thing is to just follow the progress

Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 11:29:11 AM

Its absolutely rong because the DOGECOIN is wonderful concept project but some time best to best coin price is down that not mean they will dead.
And these coin day by day rise there price and one day they cover there all loss and make a successful project.
Dogecoin will never die, that's what everyone should remember, because it's true as you said that a low price doesn't mean Dogecoin will die because in the past the price was even lower than it is now but it never ended with the death of Dogecoin
I saw this and how when they managed to survive in 2016 and 2017 which at that time they were close to $0 but they were always strong to hold on, and now despite the manipulation and the pump in it I feel they will survive and will not waver. Especially now that the person behind them is one of the influencers whose words are always followed by many people

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 01:21:59 PM

Although for now dogecoin is in decline but open means dogecoin is dead, and currently many other altcoins are experiencing the same thing so all need a process to be able to increase again, for dogecoin market capacity is so large that it has a high possibility to increase again for the future, for currently the market is weakening for some potential altcoins and we do not yet know the cause.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 01:59:36 PM

Many people said that the coin is dead when the price fall continuously, but when it rise or back on its track to bull run people will say it's alive and bull run begin. It is normal and I believe that most of the newbies will think like this and we cannot blame them for they are still in a learning stage. Dogecoin is not dead it has a value and it is a popular coin maybe soon it will rise up high.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:41:42 PM

DOGE looks like it has bottomed out but it also looks like whales are shorting it everytime it shows some strength going up...  It’s almost like it’s being manipulated from breaking out.  I think a short squeeze is in order here to flush those shorters out but the problem is who is willing to take on those whales?

Binance has a Doge promotion going on but it’s not really doing much.  SHIB on the other hand, easy two day run up of 15% each... No resistance what so ever.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 03:06:20 PM

Like it or hate DOGE has been around for more than 8 years, and now DOGE is in 10th position and with this fact do people still think badly about Doge? it is a choice, for me Doge is a coin that has the potential to be profitable, as long as it is still profitable then I will hold it.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 04:34:59 PM

Anytime a +30% green candle will get the crowds to buy this joke token. It's a manipulator market, hello Ilon Musk )))

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:19:46 PM

Dogecoin is just pump/dump coin, if any crypto trader still cannot understand or accept this it is better to not invest at all. Main purpose with Doge is to get rich quick. But I don't hate it by the way, don't get me wrong. It is one of earliest coins and it has low cost structure which makes it cool for tipping in online transactions.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:49:49 PM

I think dogecoin is a unique coin, even though there are many haters but it can survive until now, even when Elon Musk pumped Doge it made Doge rank 10, for me Doge is a coin that can provide profit and I deserve to be grateful because when I invest the price is 3 cents then can now sell for more than 21 cents or 700% profit.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 03:25:45 PM

I think dogecoin is a unique coin, even though there are many haters but it can survive until now, even when Elon Musk pumped Doge it made Doge rank 10, for me Doge is a coin that can provide profit and I deserve to be grateful because when I invest the price is 3 cents then can now sell for more than 21 cents or 700% profit.
Cursed object is how investors describe dogecoin, it has never had a bright path and a full glory, surrounded by only hazy lights but despite such scary rumors, as soon as there is a possibility, investors are willing to stick to this curse as this curse sometimes turns into a gift, many times in the past, dogecoin gave counterproductive effects against the curse. The most recent times are very good waves coming from dogecoin after months and years of full accumulation, body and immortal value is an effect of the curse, hate a lot but investors always open a door to cooperate and give more life to dogecoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████