Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy Bitcoin with Turkish Bank  (Read 1173 times)
volgann (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:50:53 AM

Hi, I want to buy big amount bitcoin with my turkish bank account. If anybody interesting please send message to me, Thanks.

( I dont want to use SWIFT )

Please scammer dont write to me, I need honest seller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:55:13 AM

Hi, I want to buy big amount bitcoin with my turkish bank account. If anybody interesting please send message to me, Thanks.

hi,  what rate are you paying and can you do a transfer using an iban?
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:36:47 AM

Hi there volgann - You'd be best trying a local forum eg Bitcoin Forum > Local > Türkçe (Turkish) > Ekonomi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=189.0 or one of the other ones in the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=133.0 Bitcoin Forum > Local > Türkçe (Turkish) sections

Good luck and don't forget Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:46:07 AM

you can find is localbitcoins dot com and seach country turkish
and your bank support sepa bank you can buy in kraken bitstamp and more much exchanger market placed support sepa bank and free transfer is sepa bank
another option you find in local turkish in forum bitcointalk
volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:33:38 PM

hi,  what rate are you paying and can you do a transfer using an iban?

Hi. I want to know rate also. But I want to buy with maximum %2 - %3 .. I can send my to IBAN number. But your account must be turkish bank
volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:40:23 PM

Hi there volgann - You'd be best trying a local forum eg Bitcoin Forum > Local > Türkçe (Turkish) > Ekonomi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=189.0 or one of the other ones in the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=133.0 Bitcoin Forum > Local > Türkçe (Turkish) sections

Good luck and don't forget Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I know turkish place. I work some of them. But in turkish lot of seller wants %10 commission . its really too much. and otherway they dont have always enough coins. so I am searching for new seller which one ı can buy coins regularly
volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:00:12 PM

you can find is localbitcoins dot com and seach country turkish
and your bank support sepa bank you can buy in kraken bitstamp and more much exchanger market placed support sepa bank and free transfer is sepa bank
another option you find in local turkish in forum bitcointalk

Hi.. I dont know what issepa bank. I will check and learn it. thanks
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:06:36 AM

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I know turkish place. I work some of them. But in turkish lot of seller wants %10 commission . its really too much. and otherway they dont have always enough coins. so I am searching for new seller which one ı can buy coins regularly

In this section Trolls are asking 20% - 25% over the going rate on Preev.com so you might be better off with 10%.  But feel free to stop here a while and see what passing trade you get.

volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:18:17 PM

Hi again, We found some honest seller but need to meet with new sellers, If somebody interested please write me .. thanks.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:24:10 PM

Hi again, We found some honest seller but need to meet with new sellers, If somebody interested please write me .. thanks.

There are many sitea in online that they are exchanging bitcoin for turkish fiat cash, Kindly check the sites like localbitcoins or buybitcoins to have trade. undoubtedly bodes well for Bitcoin in Turkey. More volume usually means more users, which will make the currency more resilient in a country that hasn’t always been favorable to new technologies.
Dr-Exchanger

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

E-Currency Exchanger

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 07:47:13 PM

I can provide you this
Have pmed you, Regards

Dr-Exchanger Shop :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308889.0

My BTC Wallet Address : 13rYGYYY82KLByaKGvUrGuqXWU5QDsc5zh

My LocalBitcoins Profile Link : https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Dr-Exchanger/

My FaceBook Profile : https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Exchanger
volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:10:11 PM

I can provide you this
Have pmed you, Regards

ok thank you, I sent pm to you also
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:44:58 PM

This is because you want to be able to reverse the transaction after you receive the BTC, right?
volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:01:32 AM

There are many sitea in online that they are exchanging bitcoin for turkish fiat cash, Kindly check the sites like localbitcoins or buybitcoins to have trade. undoubtedly bodes well for Bitcoin in Turkey. More volume usually means more users, which will make the currency more resilient in a country that hasn’t always been favorable to new technologies.

Thank you for your advice..
SluckSpecht

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:17:18 AM

This is because you want to be able to reverse the transaction after you receive the BTC, right?

I not think that SWIFT transfers are safe from any Bank reversal, Does it really make a difference if he use SWIFT or the classic transfer ?

AFAIK SWIFT is only quicker and cost less fees, maybe i am wrong, so if i am wrong please correct me so i can learn something new in security when i sell my bitcoins.
volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:32:28 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 11:57:26 AM by volgann

I not think that SWIFT transfers are safe from any Bank reversal, Does it really make a difference if he use SWIFT or the classic transfer ?

AFAIK SWIFT is only quicker and cost less fees, maybe i am wrong, so if i am wrong please correct me so i can learn something new in security when i sell my bitcoins.

Hi, We dont want to use swift because of turkish tax office control all the swift transfers, and now in turkey we got some problem with turkish army / turkish goverment , because turkish army try to make coup in turkey. And now lots of swift blocked by goverment . Before normally swift takes 2-3 working day but now sometimes it takes more then 10 days..
Arie22

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:20:28 PM

I have Garanti and Yapikredi account
volgann (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

Hi, thank you for answer, i send you pm.. can you write me , what is your % ?
Arie22

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:43:27 PM

Hi, thank you for answer, i send you pm.. can you write me , what is your % ?

I did not get any PM from you
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:07:25 PM

I think that bitcoin will not be avaiable to buy i  turkish bank.It is not avaiable in any world bank i think and i also think that they wil acceot bank buyings after about 5-10 years because bitcoin isnt really popular now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: