Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting in Munich  (Read 1893 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 08:18:52 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36870874

Looks like this time it may not have been ISIS this time, but they're still confirming details, this doesn't seem like a bunch of random acts to me anymore, it's like there's a guerilla war going on in Europe.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:26:43 PM

Probably won't know much until German authorities catch one or more of these guys or til these guys come back out of hiding for more carnage.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:33:19 PM

'A witness, Luan Zequiri, said he was at the scene when the shooting broke out near the McDonald’s restaurant.

He told the German broadcaster N-tv that he heard the attacker yell an anti-foreigner slur and “there was a really loud scream”.'

so germans are killing their own? i guess we'll know something more soon. isis might regret big upping their soliders of islam which they were doing if that's true.
duts_bg

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:38:36 PM

Looks like this time it may not have been ISIS this time, but they're still confirming details, this doesn't seem like a bunch of random acts to me anymore, it's like there's a guerilla war going on in Europe.
Sad For the innocent victims and their families whether is there a difference  if they died by the hand of a Muslim or from the hand of an opponent of Muslims? It's a fact that  politicians rapidly are leading us to a war in which the main victim will be "ordinary" person.

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:57:52 AM

'A witness, Luan Zequiri, said he was at the scene when the shooting broke out near the McDonald’s restaurant.

He told the German broadcaster N-tv that he heard the attacker yell an anti-foreigner slur and “there was a really loud scream”.'

The shooter was german-iranian. So I assume this wasn't anti-immigration. Maybe more anti-turks. From cnn http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/ "A profanity-filled verbal exchange between a man who matches the description of the Munich shooter and a witness was posted on social media Friday. The exchange, recorded on two different camera phones, captured an intense conversation that ends in gunfire. The man who appears to be a shooter said insulting things about Turks, did not espouse jihadist ideology and spoke with a German accent."
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:08:16 AM

not islamic terrorism this time, this muslim had a german passport

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
AstralWonder

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:25:12 AM

That's really scary, this kind of stuff is happening everywhere.
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:53:22 AM

Just a mentally sick societal loser. Nothing islam related.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:03:04 AM

Just a mentally sick societal loser. Nothing islam related.
Aren't all terrorist mentally sick?

The shooter was german-iranian. So I assume this wasn't anti-immigration. Maybe more anti-turks. From cnn http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/ "A profanity-filled verbal exchange between a man who matches the description of the Munich shooter and a witness was posted on social media Friday. The exchange, recorded on two different camera phones, captured an intense conversation that ends in gunfire. The man who appears to be a shooter said insulting things about Turks, did not espouse jihadist ideology and spoke with a German accent."
Iranians are not Turks, why would he feel offended?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 10:10:17 AM

I read that these where anti immigration "protestors2 but it seems more like an isis thing than anything else. Im not sure if the victims that where shot where just everyday germans or perhaps they where muslims being taken out by german radicals who are sick of germanys open borders policy. Hard to say at this point in time.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:11:40 AM

Whole society is completely sick. Islamists are just a symptom, but they're not the only one.

catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:58:11 AM

Who gave him the gun? Secret services?
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:54:23 PM

Has there been any update on this? Do we have any German members? What are they saying on the local news about this?
There has been some coverage of this in the US but not a ton.

It did end up being just one shooter?
(At first they reported it may have been up to three people)

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:24:30 PM

Seems like this was really just one guy.
18 years old and admired Breivik, whose shooting happend exactly 5 years ago, on the day.
From all it seems it had nothing to do with islamic terror.
Just one of those completely messed up kids you find too many on this planet.

It's me!!!
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 02:13:58 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 12:15:25 PM by Lethn

Iranians are not Turks, why would he feel offended?

The Turks don't seem to get along with anybody in the middle east, they regularly shit on the Kurds, they're like the Irish in western terms, so no wonder they hate each other and I think Turkey has gone and attacked Armenia on numerous occasions and Iran has been starting to get themselves involved in some of the conflicts happening at their border, I believe they've occasionally been helping the Kurds fight ISIS and so on which may indicate why some Turks would be pissed off with Iran.

Now do you guys remember some of these fuckers who have come onto this board to spam anti-semitism and so on? A few of them claimed to be Turkish nationalists or from Turkey, which would go to explaining their attitude towards people outside the country. These are the types who are hardcore Muslims and want to restore the Ottomon empire so they pretty much think that any other country surrounding them that was made post Ottomon is illegitimate.

It feels like all these fucking migrants are bringing their guerilla war into Europe because they're getting the shit kicked out of them everywhere else and to me that makes sense, because what better place to take cover in than somewhere where the Americans wouldn't dare to bombard like they usually do?

Here's another news source on the guy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:23:05 PM

In fact, I believe that last terrorist attacks are not connected directly with ISIS.
I believe that most of the recent attackers, in Nice, France, in Germany train or in Munich now never was in Syria or Iraq or received direct training by ISIS.
They did it because they became inspired about ISIS and their terrorist agenda over Internet.
So, I'm really afraid that such kind of terrorist attacks we can't prevent in the future.
We can fight with real, concrete people but it's almost impossible to find with idea.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

How, a kid can find 300 bullets in Germany? Even in US is not easy to find. Who is supporting all these crazies?
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:07:20 PM

How, a kid can find 300 bullets in Germany? Even in US is not easy to find. Who is supporting all these crazies?
Smuggling. US is surrounded by ocean and heavily guarded border, Europe is connected by land and open border.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:43:23 PM

not islamic terrorism this time, this muslim had a german passport

False.  It looks like islamic terrorism, feels like islamic terrorism, you know what?

....Witnesses said that the gunman screamed ‘I’m German’ and ‘Allahu Akbar’ before shooting at children.

If you still have trouble thinking it out here's more help.

The shooter was Muslim.  Therefore, the shooter believed in Islam.  The shooted committed a terrorist attack.

Muslim + terror attack = Islamic terrorism.

Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:31:36 PM

Stuff like this happen all the time in Nigeria, people are so used to it by now that they just continue with their routine tasks as the announcements come in the morning news.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: