Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling  (Read 32018 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mattjack

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:19:45 PM

Currently only staking a couple hours a day. Although I will be offering rides to work everyday! Time to get your friends to buy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
free10

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:04:04 PM

earning money while I drive people, earning money while i walk with bitwalking...beautiful!
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:26:20 AM

Been away for a while. How are things coming along with this project? Seems alot has happened since announcement!

Happy Ride My Trump day  Smiley
BCMan

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:05:07 AM

Apparently Trump takes a loser position on regulation. This might actually be quite beneficial to crypto and good for RMC too. Poor Clinton..
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:58:10 PM

Apparently Trump takes a loser position on regulation. This might actually be quite beneficial to crypto and good for RMC too. Poor Clinton..

You mean looser. He didn't lose. Regulation is welcome, it means that gradually people with real money will feel more confident into investing into crypto projects. One of the problems with Bitcoin and other alts is the lack of regulation hurting real investor confidence.
DannyDisco

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:56:14 AM

You mean looser. He didn't lose. Regulation is welcome, it means that gradually people with real money will feel more confident into investing into crypto projects. One of the problems with Bitcoin and other alts is the lack of regulation hurting real investor confidence.

It remains to be seen what regulations will be enforced for ridesharing services. Quite a few countries have made some quite unrealistic regulations on car pooling which is mostly at the expense of the companies offering these services. However, it's likely due to be pressure from incumbent taxi services which are taking the largest hits. Change is for the good though, without disruption, society can't improve.

Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:38:43 AM

It remains to be seen what regulations will be enforced for ridesharing services. Quite a few countries have made some quite unrealistic regulations on car pooling which is mostly at the expense of the companies offering these services. However, it's likely due to be pressure from incumbent taxi services which are taking the largest hits. Change is for the good though, without disruption, society can't improve.

No one really knows what to expect with Trump and that's why there's so much market uncertainty right now. The people that stand to gain the most are probably those who hold unconventional assets, one of them being bitcoin, and to a much lesser extent alt-coins. Still, RMC needs to go through it's own price discovery and I suspect it'll be a wild ride as well as having some stiff competition. Happy to be in on the ride though!

logansryche

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:57:34 PM

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-16/can-these-new-startups-convince-americans-to-carpool

Plenty of growth to come in this sector, I wouldn't be surprised if a crypto start up makes the news rounds.

Fingers crossed.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:03:28 PM

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-16/can-these-new-startups-convince-americans-to-carpool

Plenty of growth to come in this sector, I wouldn't be surprised if a crypto start up makes the news rounds.

Fingers crossed.

Interesting article, I found this one to be quite fitting since carpooling is some what of a niche at the moment and people confuse that over services such as Uber and lyft

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-10/carpool-app-blablacar-avoids-uber-like-regulatory-woes

Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:28:37 AM

It's a tricky business to get into but I think in terms of regulation, car pooling as opposed to what Uber is, is probably easier to enter the market.
fxmulder

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:16:39 PM

Uber made the right choice and pulled out of China. The upcoming regulations basically prohibit anyone who does not carry a local city residency to work drive for Didi Chuxing. This essentially eliminates more than 90% of drivers in most large cities.

On the other hand, car pooling has no such regulations. Maybe this is the opportunity to step in?

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
free10

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:16:07 AM

Had a crazy thought, I could rent a car and make some money abroad during my free time hmmmm Wink haha
Zawamiya (OP)

Activity: 526

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:31:28 AM

RideMyCar Platform Release Sunday Nov 20th 2016

We are pleased and proud to announce the release of the world’s first decentralized carpooling and ridesharing platform RideMyCar!

Our team has been working diligently to get the platform ready for it’s first beta release ahead of schedule. Many of the features included in this version have been a result of the fantastic community feedback we've had on platform functionality. We are glad and thankful to have such a wonderful community as your input has helped us a great deal with reaching this milestone. 

This Sunday’s beta launch signals the first opportunity for all the early adopters to begin using the platform, testing it out, getting rides, earning RIDE tokens and providing feedback for us to continue our work.

Stop by ridemycar.net this Sunday and be sure to tell your friends!

Getting started is easy! We've made a simple graphic to illustrate how to get started.

Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:23:39 PM

We are pleased and proud to announce the release of the world’s first decentralized carpooling and ridesharing platform RideMyCar!

Our team has been working diligently to get the platform ready for it’s first beta release ahead of schedule. Many of the features included in this version have been a result of the fantastic community feedback we've had on platform functionality. We are glad and thankful to have such a wonderful community as your input has helped us a great deal with reaching this milestone. 

This Sunday’s beta launch signals the first opportunity for all the early adopters to begin using the platform, testing it out, getting rides, earning RIDE tokens and providing feedback for us to continue our work.

Getting started is easy! We've made a simple graphic to illustrate how to get started.

Hi, this site will launch and can use RIDE currency already? Your team already develop the service for launching?  Shocked

Very good to see, I hope I can see Ridemycar be a great project!
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:16:29 AM

Hi, I am very excited to see this project coming to life and will be signing up asap! Do you know what time roughly the platform will be going live?

When I have some time I will have a browse and get used to the site, it seems rather straightforward. If time permits I'll contribute with a small write up about the site and my experience Smiley 

DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:21:57 AM

I'm quite excited to see a project launch with a product as promised. I'm curious about the future and direction the project will be looking to go in. The roadmap suggests additional features will be coming?

By the way, do you guys have a web wallet or can someone make one? I am aware coins can be left on the site but it would be cool to have a web wallet that could stake Tongue
fxmulder

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:01:22 AM

This is great to see! I honestly cannot wait to try the platform out. Are there any screenshots of the beta?

I think a video will be good to explain what RIDE is and what it can offer. Hope to see this project take off on launch!

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:23:51 PM

Happy thanksgiving Ride My Car Smiley Will def be watching sunday.

[/center]
Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Hi guys, hope you had good thanksgiving and black friday!  Tongue

Today is Sunday, Ride My Car is launching soon right? I am quite excited to see the platform! Please update when you can  Grin
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:28:55 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 05:09:32 PM by crazywack

Blockchains could have a huge impact in this line of economy. IMO much needed for the ride share platform. Watching.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: