Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling  (Read 32021 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:33:10 PM

Blockchains could have a huge impact in this line of economy. IMO much needed for the rides hate platform. Watching.

Rides hate? Tongue

I must concur though, something that offers a frictionless and perhaps 'softer' use to get people using blockchain / cryptos is essential.

My main concerns lie within safety aspects but I would imagine verified and positive feedback will give incentive for drivers (and passengers) to have safe and pleasant experiences.

Its SUNDAY, hope to hear more from the team soon.  Smiley   
DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:46:37 PM

Was browsing on my phone briefly. Didnt have much time to look around but this looks promising! Has anyone signed up and got to grips with the platform yet?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:03:55 PM

Missed Sunday :/ always seem to miss these things. So? updates? are you live, have your first demo user? anyone Smiley
DrPaid

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:47:13 PM

Missed Sunday :/ always seem to miss these things. So? updates? are you live, have your first demo user? anyone Smiley

They went live on Sunday, check the site out! I posted a screenshot above Smiley
mruiter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:00:44 PM

Yo! This is great to see. Work will be less busy for me now leading up to christmas but I'll be making some trips here and there. I'll get some rides up for the festive period and new year Smiley

How easy is the process?

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:10:35 PM

This looks really interesting will definitely be watching this thread.. I like the concept has anyone used it yet? or anyone planning to use it? Ridesharing and carpooling is a nice concept especially in today's world
Zubilica

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:30:15 AM

For those wanting to know how the site works, here’s an initial overview (feel free to add or correct things)

I will keep this post basic until I have some more time to explore the site….and maybe add some screens of what I’m talking about lol.

Sign up - Straightforward signup (username / pass) or you can login with a social media account. Verify your account via email.

Profiles - After signing in you can set up your Ride My Car profile. I gathered that if you wanted to offer a ride you would need to register your car etc. It also allows ride preferences to be set. Not sure if you're able to interact like a social network? 

Search - search for various rides types including latest routes, shopping, travel etc. My guess is as more ride types are made they will become searchable. There’s also women only rides! The advanced search works pretty well and lets you filter various things (not sure if price searching was in there...tbc). 

Wallets - Pretty simple and clean wallet system, I didn’t mess around too much with it but was able to generate addresses. I can see the transactions and withdrawal functions are all ready.

Rides - I browsed through a few rides and saw people were able to offer rides for whatever prices per passenger they wished. Offering a ride is pretty easy, there is a map api that shows your route and you can calculate how much you want to charge. You can specify various details including if the trip is a return or even recurring through selected dates!

...And that’s basically where I got up to. I think the RIDE project has shaped up to be a solid platform. I’ll post more very soon Smiley
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:23:45 PM

Thanks Zubilica for taking the time out for the detailed explanation can't wait to hear more will be watching for your post again. Thanks again
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:34:25 PM

For those wanting to know how the site works, here’s an initial overview (feel free to add or correct things)

I will keep this post basic until I have some more time to explore the site….and maybe add some screens of what I’m talking about lol.

Sign up - Straightforward signup (username / pass) or you can login with a social media account. Verify your account via email.

Profiles - After signing in you can set up your Ride My Car profile. I gathered that if you wanted to offer a ride you would need to register your car etc. It also allows ride preferences to be set. Not sure if you're able to interact like a social network? 

Search - search for various rides types including latest routes, shopping, travel etc. My guess is as more ride types are made they will become searchable. There’s also women only rides! The advanced search works pretty well and lets you filter various things (not sure if price searching was in there...tbc). 

Wallets - Pretty simple and clean wallet system, I didn’t mess around too much with it but was able to generate addresses. I can see the transactions and withdrawal functions are all ready.

Rides - I browsed through a few rides and saw people were able to offer rides for whatever prices per passenger they wished. Offering a ride is pretty easy, there is a map api that shows your route and you can calculate how much you want to charge. You can specify various details including if the trip is a return or even recurring through selected dates!

...And that’s basically where I got up to. I think the RIDE project has shaped up to be a solid platform. I’ll post more very soon Smiley

Woot. Tank you for the Update. This is definitely starting to look like a solid platform
DrPaid

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:05:13 PM

Great post! I had a snoop around, i think you can message each other on there. not sure if its limited to bookings only.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:11:11 PM

What will set you apart from the 100's of ride sharing apps, sites, sections on classifieds ect.
Zawamiya (OP)

Activity: 526

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:33:28 PM

What will set you apart from the 100's of ride sharing apps, sites, sections on classifieds ect.

Ridesharing on a blockchain is going to set the precedent for how ridesharing will work in the future. Decentralisation begins with the ride meta data being written to the chain as part of every ride. So, a trustless rideshare market is what separates us from the '100's of ridesharing apps'.
An important aspect to remember is that the ride meta data allows for the total autonomy of ride 'transaction's to take place. The chain itself not only serves the purpose of being the currency being transacted, but also as the transport layer for all ride meta data regardless of which is transacted. The more rides, the more reviews, the more ratings, the stronger the value of the network.

We have built the system with the intention of expanding transaction options whilst leveraging the ride chain for all the important ride meta data as well user reputation. This means, whether you purchase a ride with bitcoin or any other currency, fiat included, the ride chain acts as the intermediate broker of these rides.
DrPaid

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:44:39 AM

Ridesharing on a blockchain is going to set the precedent for how ridesharing will work in the future. Decentralisation begins with the ride meta data being written to the chain as part of every ride. So, a trustless rideshare market is what separates us from the '100's of ridesharing apps'.
An important aspect to remember is that the ride meta data allows for the total autonomy of ride 'transaction's to take place. The chain itself not only serves the purpose of being the currency being transacted, but also as the transport layer for all ride meta data regardless of which is transacted. The more rides, the more reviews, the more ratings, the stronger the value of the network.

We have built the system with the intention of expanding transaction options whilst leveraging the ride chain for all the important ride meta data as well user reputation. This means, whether you purchase a ride with bitcoin or any other currency, fiat included, the ride chain acts as the intermediate broker of these rides.

Very nice to see some future vision for this coin.

Btw...is there any way to pick some coin up? I missed the ICO and have been looking to get involved.
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:51:40 PM

Very nice to see some future vision for this coin.

Btw...is there any way to pick some coin up? I missed the ICO and have been looking to get involved.

Patience buddy, I'm sure listing is imminent. Perhaps some other members here can assist in the mean time? I'd be looking to support them through signing up to their site and maybe earning some ride that way Tongue If you don't drive, sign up anyway. The platform is really good! Familiarise yourself with it.

I do agree with other posts, a short introduction into the platform would be beneficial to new adopters.

Pikadoh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:12:39 PM

Wow the site looks amazing. Great work ride my car team now we just got to get on a quality exchange!
titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:42:53 PM

I would have thought this coin would be live on an exchange by now. It's always the legit projects that have a hard time getting listed. The scam coins seem to get listed right away. I guess its who you know.

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:00:34 PM

I would have thought this coin would be live on an exchange by now. It's always the legit projects that have a hard time getting listed. The scam coins seem to get listed right away. I guess its who you know.

Ya for some reason scam coins get on an exchange like 2 days after they get posted. And not from paid add but user requests. its just rediculous now days that an op that looks like

coin
algo
time
something
blah
wallets here there & github
go

Get 100 people requesting it to an exchange but legit projects get notta 0 zip :/
fxmulder

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:03:20 PM

I heard that Bittrex is redoing site thus there might be some delays there on adding new coins and everyone knows Polo takes forever to list if they list. I am confident RIDE will get listed somewhere good soon just might be after the holidays.

In the meantime I notice the site is getting more and more active users and rides.

Keep up the great work Ride Team!

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
DrPaid

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:26:52 AM

This coin seemed pretty interesting and is actually delivering products. Ill keep an eye still, just a shame you guys are not listed anywhere yet it seems?

I think that needs to be a priority now otherwise the community and economy of your coin will be stagnant.

Keep up the good work!
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:21:01 PM

This coin seemed pretty interesting and is actually delivering products. Ill keep an eye still, just a shame you guys are not listed anywhere yet it seems?

I think that needs to be a priority now otherwise the community and economy of your coin will be stagnant.

Keep up the good work!

The coin will make it to an exchange by 2018. :p Smiley jk Smiley

Looking forward to updates Dev team. Smiley have a great holiday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: