Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling  (Read 32019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FermatMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:12:40 AM

Since RIDE is being delisted from C-CEX, there is an exchange made for regulated cryptocurrencies created by the founders of Overstock.com called tØ.  It's designated for blockchain coins that have met the standards of the SEC...  You may ask the question, what is the point... Well RIDE is a beautiful concept with full unlimited potential to go mainstream globally transcending UBER. Having said that, with all of the ICO scams that has occurred and the scary fact that the developer  hasn't posted anything since Feb 22, 2017, which is the time around RIDE's ICO, to me is a scary situation...  I reviewed the website done some research and reviewed some of the comments here and I must say overall there is a sentiment of confidence... However, the true test is to see of the Developers of RIDE with answer the call or at least have a sit down with the SEC to establish some ground of even discussing meeting standards and letting us know with that particular update, other than the progress of this project as well... Some might argue that cryptocoins aren't securities but lets face it, some of us have bought RIDE because we felt that it is a potential investment... So lets be honest with our arguments towards each other and see as time goes by if we either hear from the RIDE developers that has been silent for quite awhile and see if RIDE will eventually be listed ( qualify at least ) on the  tØ exchange...

Thrue, we need to hear about the dev..

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:30:41 AM

I agree. No word from dev.

We need atleast some communication...slack...anything.

Then, discuss future of RIDE

Looks that dev is hidden..

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:54:55 AM

I agree. No word from dev.

We need atleast some communication...slack...anything.

Then, discuss future of RIDE

Looks that dev is hidden..

no news.. slowly dead..

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:59:30 AM

Good and interesting project, if we were in 2057. Idea is brilliant and I know Mercedes is developing some similar service where you could rent your car for others. But this industry, same as house market are super hard to interchange without trusted 3rd party. For Mercedes it makes sense to be 3rd party as they are manufacturers and developers of those machines, maybe 20 years after some manufacturer releases their service we could turn to blockchain after we are comfortable of renting our cars.

FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

Good and interesting project, if we were in 2057. Idea is brilliant and I know Mercedes is developing some similar service where you could rent your car for others. But this industry, same as house market are super hard to interchange without trusted 3rd party. For Mercedes it makes sense to be 3rd party as they are manufacturers and developers of those machines, maybe 20 years after some manufacturer releases their service we could turn to blockchain after we are comfortable of renting our cars.
nice point of view

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

nice point of view
the target audience are really hard to convince about this matter even we really aiming to be useful but there's still a big doubt if this
project can really achieved its goal and what we are seeing right now that there's no further updates i guess people won't easily believe
that it can be done.
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:54:57 PM

nice point of view
the target audience are really hard to convince about this matter even we really aiming to be useful but there's still a big doubt if this
project can really achieved its goal and what we are seeing right now that there's no further updates i guess people won't easily believe
that it can be done.

look as if Dev just dissapear..

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
Lomingo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

I think this is a great project with a lot of potential!

When Bitcoin was accepted by the most of the people arround the world, it could be huge.

More and more, the people like traveling and sharing their goods. They are more interested
in keaping the world clean. If Tesla will be much bigger in 10 years, they could implement
something like Ride My Car. They have a huge Display, ... easy access to "Ride My Car! Cheesy  

Please Dev... how could we support you?

FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

When Bitcoin was accepted by the most of the people arround the world, it could be huge.

More and more, the people like traveling and sharing their goods. They are more interested
in keaping the world clean. If Tesla will be much bigger in 10 years, they could implement
something like Ride My Car. They have a huge Display, ... easy access to "Ride My Car! Cheesy  

yes, this economic model has a lot of room to growht.. i expect Dev appear soon and accept the help

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
Lomingo

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:01:31 PM

yes, this economic model has a lot of room to growht.. i expect Dev appear soon and accept the help

I see a lot of Coins on the Market, with huge marketcap and they don´t have any new feature.
But this project is great and should get a lot more attention.
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:29:52 AM

Could Tesla's company support Ride is an excellent idea. I never see these cars; are they sold in Oregon?

Lomingo

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

Could Tesla's company support Ride is an excellent idea. I never see these cars; are they sold in Oregon?

I am from Germany, but i have heard/seen, that it is not allowed for Tesla to sell their cars in some States, because it is only possible to buy them via Tesla and not by a normal car dealer.
I don´t know the name of the "dealer organisation".  But Tesla had the Biggest Batteryproduction
in the World. Mercedes buy batteries from them for their Mercedes Electric Cars.  So Tesla could (is) be the biggest Company for Electric vehicles in the Future.
ijl53

Activity: 64

CyptoLong

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:47:07 PM

I hate when things like this lose traction, i suppose it better it lose it now than later when people are heavily invested

FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

I hate when things like this lose traction, i suppose it better it lose it now than later when people are heavily invested

while Dev still dissapear we can´t go ahead..

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
Lomingo

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

Maybe... good things will take time.

From the Dev at the beginning of July:

"Hello guys. Sorry for not being here since February. I had to resolve my own family problems.

You'll be surprised what will happen to RideMyCar next two months.
We are going to completely redesign our website and also implement Masternode in August.

More news will be announced soon. Thanks to all of you who believed in this coin."

"Hello guys.

I am the dev. I don't have access to my old account here anymore.

Great news. Our team begin working hard again to develop the coin.
We bought today almost 10 million coins from both Yobit and C-cex to support the project. And we are not going to sell them anytime soon.
We expect great attention to the coin when Masternodes be ready.

Thank you, all.
More news coming soon"

FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:23:01 PM

"Hello guys. Sorry for not being here since February. I had to resolve my own family problems.

We are going to completely redesign our website and also implement Masternode in August.

More news will be announced soon. Thanks to all of you who believed in this coin."

"Hello guys.

We bought today almost 10 million coins from both Yobit and C-cex to support the project. And we are not going to sell them anytime soon.

Thank you, all.
More news coming soon"

We need justo to wait then..

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
kyrok33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

"Hello guys.

Thank you, all.
More news coming soon"

this can be a standard bullshit in order to make people buy coins and sell those 10 mio afterwards..
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

"Hello guys.

Thank you, all.
More news coming soon"

this can be a standard bullshit in order to make people buy coins and sell those 10 mio afterwards..

Coins and Community when you don´t know the team and how to reach are a big risk..

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
TheStrudeler

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:42:32 AM

good concept, wish more team info
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

good concept, wish more team info

we expect dev appears soon with the Info..

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: