Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bitcoin Trading BOT?  (Read 38644 times)
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:03:24 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 03:29:50 AM by dan_and_shan

I have been using Leonardo Market maker for almost a year now.
 It has, all round been great, constantly being developed and improved, support has been fast, when needed.
At the end of the day it is still a trading tool and you still need to choose the markets.

If you start trading with a bot at the top of a pump, you will very likely still be underwater for a while. But if you fire them up on buy signals they can be quiet profitable.
I used quatloo trade briefly, with much pain as it made a few decisions i didn't agree with. And tried using butterbot but i fired it up at the top of a btc spike, so it was underwater for a long time.

You can trial the bot before purchase, if you do go ahead and purchase please use  dan_and_shan in the referral box. Ill get a small referral bonus Wink

I would definitely recommend  Leonardo, it paid for itself in the first few days. http://marginsoftware.de/product.html    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.0
Happy Trading Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:44:34 AM

I think there no best bitcoin trading bot because it is still a program or a robot where it can't analyze the market. If you want a profitable way in doing trading then do manual, because it can help you and give you a great chance to make profits. When you are doing manual trading, its helping you to enhance your knowledge so to the future trades you will be more confident that you are doing the right thing.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:37:50 AM

I think there no best bitcoin trading bot because it is still a program or a robot where it can't analyze the market. If you want a profitable way in doing trading then do manual, because it can help you and give you a great chance to make profits. When you are doing manual trading, its helping you to enhance your knowledge so to the future trades you will be more confident that you are doing the right thing.

What you say is true but you cant trade 10 markets 24/7 Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
carap

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 06:09:56 AM

Prior to purchasing some bot, make sure to have a look at my topic:
"Trading robots - wrong assumptions made by beginners" - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722689.20

Do you understand the strategy implemented in the bot? Could you replicate the bot with your hands?

If you know how to trade, but desire to automate some repetitive actions - you might need a bot.
If you are not a profitable trader yet, but you've heard there are bots that generate money - keep away from this field for the time being!!!

Trading robots - wrong assumptions made by beginners - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722689 - share your practical experiences!
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

The best trading bot, with the right experience, books, and judgement; is almost, and always certainly your brain. Everything else, are just simply revolutionary ways of losing money.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:18:17 AM

The best trading bot, with the right experience, books, and judgement; is almost, and always certainly your brain. Everything else, are just simply revolutionary ways of losing money.
I totally agree with you, the brain is the master of the bots and we don't need to trust trading bots because they are not the master of trading because we already got the master in trading which is our brain or ourselves. We just need to enhance a few little things in our brain to be able to be one of the best traders in the industry.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:54:33 PM

I totally agree with you, the brain is the master of the bots and we don't need to trust trading bots because they are not the master of trading because we already got the master in trading which is our brain or ourselves. We just need to enhance a few little things in our brain to be able to be one of the best traders in the industry.
our brain be the main role. bot is simply a tool a bot not make us successful but skill and our brains directing it so that it can be successful and using bot much easier for us to those who could use it but not for those who are comfortable using manually.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:54:20 AM

What is the best Bitcoin Trading BOT?

I dont really see any reliable trading bot existing in their because i dont believe on that since all i was believe all this time that trading needs human interaction where you need to be patience to get profit, but its up to you op if you really finding that one and just be carefull on dealing with people saying they have the thing that you find because mostly of them are scammers.
Yes i agree on your point of view regarding in trading. I do not consider using any bot on my trading because for me the best way to be successful especially on trading is when you will going to be hands on to it. It means in trading it need mind of the trader because decision making is needed when you need to choose when is the best time to buy or sell. In fact in trading to have a good trade you need to always monitor the price in which you can decide the  time you will trade or hold your bitcoin to make a earning or additional investment.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:05:35 AM

I do not consider using any bot on my trading because for me the best way to be successful especially on trading is when you will going to be hands on to it. It means in trading it need mind of the trader because decision making is needed when you need to choose when is the best time to buy or sell.
It seems a convention that we must do trading manually. But we need to adopt new technology for making our life more comfortable by saving time and efforts. Trading bots are not just for ease of work but they are believing to be more effective than manual trading theoretically. I have not come across any of them, honestly searching them.

In fact in trading to have a good trade you need to always monitor the price in which you can decide the  time you will trade or hold your bitcoin to make a earning or additional investment.
For this reason only, people are looking for trading bots. No one could watch all the time markets for making trading calls, but bots will do. Still, I doubt about the versatility of programming codes the match the capability of human thinking and decision-making.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:47:21 AM

There is only a few out there that have a good following and a good support readily available.

I would recommend using Sampey's CAT bot, or Gunthar's Gunboat.

For Gunboat you actually have a warranty period of I think around two weeks and if you are not satisfied with the product you have bought then you can exchange that for a full refund.

So try them all out, see which one is most profitable to you.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 08:34:53 AM

I do not consider using any bot on my trading because for me the best way to be successful especially on trading is when you will going to be hands on to it. It means in trading it need mind of the trader because decision making is needed when you need to choose when is the best time to buy or sell.
It seems a convention that we must do trading manually. But we need to adopt new technology for making our life more comfortable by saving time and efforts. Trading bots are not just for ease of work but they are believing to be more effective than manual trading theoretically. I have not come across any of them, honestly searching them.

In fact in trading to have a good trade you need to always monitor the price in which you can decide the  time you will trade or hold your bitcoin to make a earning or additional investment.
For this reason only, people are looking for trading bots. No one could watch all the time markets for making trading calls, but bots will do. Still, I doubt about the versatility of programming codes the match the capability of human thinking and decision-making.
Yeah as said making profit with trading bots is quite simple, but this cannot be good enough to make profit same as that a human mind thinks. Trading bots work based on the programmed manner. Sometimes this might be effective than human minds.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
missmarvel

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 05:44:40 PM

btc bots are sold to suckers that want to believe they work.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:22:15 AM

Most of the bitcoin trading bots are working and they give decent profit but it is not that worth to buy because the bots are just for the traders that don't know how to trade so they are using bots just to generate profit which is against to the real essence of being a trader. If you want to generate money from trading then you need a lot of hard work and patience and not a bot.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:05:26 PM

Most of the bitcoin trading bots are working and they give decent profit but it is not that worth to buy because the bots are just for the traders that don't know how to trade so they are using bots just to generate profit which is against to the real essence of being a trader. If you want to generate money from trading then you need a lot of hard work and patience and not a bot.
I find too hard to accept the point of bots are indented only for the traders who are unable to make profits from trading. Because I do see some professional traders also using bots as it is very much useful for them to save time in terms of executing trades as well as for preparing trading calls.

But I agree using bots must be against the spirit of trading and finding the joy of researches and analysis but people do give priority for saving their time rather than enjoying the spirit of trading.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

I find too hard to accept the point of bots are indented only for the traders who are unable to make profits from trading. Because I do see some professional traders also using bots as it is very much useful for them to save time in terms of executing trades as well as for preparing trading calls.

But I agree using bots must be against the spirit of trading and finding the joy of researches and analysis but people do give priority for saving their time rather than enjoying the spirit of trading.
Yes you got a point but those professional traders  that are using bots are very different for the people who just are starting in trading but already looking for a trading bot to help them earn a lot of money which is impossible. It is easy for the professional traders to use bots because they already know how the market works so they can set up a very good bot for trades so it will be serve as a duplicate of their self and earn money and also save time.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

It is easy for the professional traders to use bots because they already know how the market works so they can set up a very good bot for trades so it will be serve as a duplicate of their self and earn money and also save time.
But if I am a professional trader, I will never think about using bots for profit making instead of myself. Usually I do not want to interrupt any well going progress, basically I may use bots to save time so that I can learn more in free time so that I can turn as a professional trader in quick time.

Even there are many bitcoin trading bots available, honestly I am afraid to suggest anything to OP. Because I'm not concluding any of them as best. Traders keep on giving mixed responses and experience about them. I believe this type of trend will continue as no bot will be consistent over time. Probably we will be having more bots will be added in this race but finding out one best bot may not be possible.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

I dont really see any reliable trading bot existing in their because i dont believe on that since all i was believe all this time that trading needs human interaction where you need to be patience to get profit, but its up to you op if you really finding that one and just be carefull on dealing with people saying they have the thing that you find because mostly of them are scammers.
I agree on your point of view on bots. Because there is no reliable bot that exist. We all know that bitcoin is a crypto-currency which is being powered by the technology and the bot is a kind of technology so it  definitely support the bitcoin itself than help others to earn. And if we will used bot on trading the risk that trading have may increase as you are not the one who will manage your trading. I suggest to not used bot on trading because it need decision making and managing where you need to experienced to trade and to decide whether to hold or sell by monitoring the development of bitcoins price.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

I think doing manual trading will give the best results. Doing BOT trading will leave humanity worth. If it continues then all who do the trading is a robot. While human beings are created very smartly. We can do analysis and also read the state of the world economy today.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

I think doing manual trading will give the best results. Doing BOT trading will leave humanity worth. If it continues then all who do the trading is a robot. While human beings are created very smartly. We can do analysis and also read the state of the world economy today.
Manual trading will be good only for the traders who know how to conduct trading profitably. If traders are not aware of how to trade and how to make profits from that then going for bots will be the right choice still there will be no guarantee that bots will get them profits alone.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MysticOne

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

I wouldn't be trusting any btc trading bots with any serious amount of money. There are probably a few good ones out there but I just wouldn't want to risk not having full control over trades. Also who knows what type of hidden code may be lurking in there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: