Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin accepted in your country?  (Read 14746 times)
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:51:58 AM

Nope but some people here accept it when we trade,  Well I can just convert my bitcoins to flat

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:14:01 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 08:52:02 AM by katrimans

Here in the country we accept bitcoin elite but actually not all accept bitcoin . With billings only accept bitcoin here . But the shopping mall would not receive hope this year because they have a project they want to use bitcoin shopping mall . So I wait for the day they would have approved the project that our government .
In here, it's more appropriate that it's not being minded, rather than either accepted or not accepted.
People here just does not seem to care just yet but I have heard that our government is actually having plans of properly introducing them to the public to make sure any possible adoption for central banks. So, I am very much positive for good progress in upcoming days.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:33:10 AM

in my country there are people who are using bitcoin in trading and faucet claims to invest in bitcoin but bitcoin is unfortunately is not accepted as a payment in shops .
but in my country there are very few places in all over the country where bitcoin is accepted for buying good, other wise most of the area people even not hear the name of bitcoin, they have no idea that what is bitcoin and how to use it, although the government has not banned it and not yet given any other statement about bitcoin but the problem is that the people have very little knowledge about it. therefore in most of the area bitcoin is not accepted.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:37:26 AM

I am from Singapore and I know that my government do not really interfere with Bitcoin and similar cryptocurrencies. I've watched a talk related to Bitcoin in the TV. I've also read several news articles related to Bitcoin in the local newspaper. There is also a few big Bitcoin forex company based in my country.

Sadly, I've never meet anyone that use Bitcoin in real life before - or as far as I am aware.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:16:22 AM

in my country bitcoin is still illegal, but I am free to use bitcoin. because I use for online transactions, and bitcoin has no physical form, so it is safe even though it is illegal.

Why is bitcoin illegal in your country dude? , i just hope that you can't make a mistake and will be punished by law. What certain country are you dude? because it makes me curious Cheesy
well i guess that governments might not like it and they just ban it in order to avoid people using it and making bitcoins even more popular though thats just my guess

Well we really dont know the real reason behind this issue but i know fore sure bitcoin will going to surpass this challenge on its identity because as i  have known it is growing so fast
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:22:40 AM

I am from Singapore and I know that my government do not really interfere with Bitcoin and similar cryptocurrencies. I've watched a talk related to Bitcoin in the TV. I've also read several news articles related to Bitcoin in the local newspaper. There is also a few big Bitcoin forex company based in my country.

Sadly, I've never meet anyone that use Bitcoin in real life before - or as far as I am aware.
yes many countries, just sitting and not doing any action. You're lucky to stay in singapore. there are still many countries that make regulations to inhibit the development of bitcoin.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:33:58 AM

Nope but some people here accept it when we trade,  Well I can just convert my bitcoins to flat

That's sad. Here one major BTCBTCBTC service practically connects everything you need with regards to finance. Bills, phone credits, bank account deposits, and everything you can possibly purchase online. The one thing that lacks really is a local BTCBTCBTC powered debit card.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rutdam

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:51:27 AM

A few online shops accept the bitcoin in my country. I have bought some graphics cards to mine Ethereum.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:53:04 AM

you mean like accepting fiat? because if you trade your bitcoins then it is just an ordinary fiat in my opinion, bitcoin is not accepted in my country and it is a big problem
Siyas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:10:05 PM

in my country there are people who are using bitcoin in trading and faucet claims to invest in bitcoin but bitcoin is unfortunately is not accepted as a payment in shops .
In my country as well. We do not any option to use BTC in my country. I can exchange it to fiat and use it for my expense. I see people say, anything can be purchased online using btc. I am waiting to do online purchase once i have btc. I am waiting for the btc to come to my wallet.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:10:50 PM

you mean like accepting fiat? because if you trade your bitcoins then it is just an ordinary fiat in my opinion, bitcoin is not accepted in my country and it is a big problem

As a bitcoin user seeing your country not supporting bitcoin is really a big problem dude, that is why i feel so lucky because some merchant is trying to introduce bitcoin in our place
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:18:36 PM

As a bitcoin user seeing your country not supporting bitcoin is really a big problem dude, that is why i feel so lucky because some merchant is trying to introduce bitcoin in our place

Good for you since some merchants do accept bitcoin as payment in your country. that would be very great and  it gives you convenience even more. Hopefully bitcoin payments and  more merchants would allow to accept bitcoin as payment in the future. As of now i exchange my bitcoin to fiat to buy my wants  because its still not available here in my country.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:32:24 PM

Good for you since some merchants do accept bitcoin as payment in your country. that would be very great and  it gives you convenience even more. Hopefully bitcoin payments and  more merchants would allow to accept bitcoin as payment in the future. As of now i exchange my bitcoin to fiat to buy my wants  because its still not available here in my country.

I am also part of that lucky country who has some merchants that accepts bitcoin as one of their primary payment for their products. I also suggested in one of the growing service application which is a virtual visa card that allows us to shop using bitco in their service and i was lucky for the good feedback they have given as qoute "Yup we surely are going to consider bitcoin in our service in the near future"
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:53:07 PM

I don't think so that it is a really big problem. People in the country that doesn't support bitcoins are not that used to in transacting bitcoin in the first place. But if that country will accept bitcoins, then it will be an added bonus for its constituents.

In my case, I only use bitcoin in gambling, trading, and exhange online - thus, whether or not my country would accept bitcoin, it doesn't really matters to me.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:01:30 PM

Not officially but yes, I can use Bitcoin in my country.
Unfortunately, only a few merchants accept Bitcoin and we have only 2 BTC ATM until now but I hope it will change soon.
Because of such situation, I mostly keep BTC in my wallet and waiting that Bitcoin becomes more popular and supported here.
It's good that we have good and professional exchange service and can easily exchange Bitcoin to local currency, and receive money directly to bank account. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:47:04 PM

yes bitcoin is widely accepted in the country am from....till date
As far as I know, there are only quite a few countries that have officially banned bitcoin. To other countries, they either accept bitcoin or just see it as a virtual item or a form of stock that people can invest in.
In where I live, bitcoin is somewhat accepted since there are already a few companies that accepts bitcoin as payment.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:29:13 PM

As far as I know, there are only quite a few countries that have officially banned bitcoin. To other countries, they either accept bitcoin or just see it as a virtual item or a form of stock that people can invest in.
In where I live, bitcoin is somewhat accepted since there are already a few companies that accepts bitcoin as payment.
The only country I know that banned bitcoin is: Bangladesh

The country that are fighting against bitcoin to preserve their markets are:
China and Russia

The rest of the world is 'ok' with bitcoin.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:22:28 PM

but in my country there are few areas where the shopkeepers accept bitcoin for shopping, but in most of the area people do not accept bitcoin, the reason is that in my country people have very little knowledge about bitcoin. mostly the shopkeeper have no idea about bitcoin therefore they are not accepting it, on other side the government also do not show any interest in bitcoin, they not yet legalize bitcoin not yet turn it illegal, but now the users of bitcoin are increasing hope that in future most of the people will get benefit from bitcoin.
Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:30:03 PM

but in my country there are few areas where the shopkeepers accept bitcoin for shopping, but in most of the area people do not accept bitcoin, the reason is that in my country people have very little knowledge about bitcoin. mostly the shopkeeper have no idea about bitcoin therefore they are not accepting it, on other side the government also do not show any interest in bitcoin, they not yet legalize bitcoin not yet turn it illegal, but now the users of bitcoin are increasing hope that in future most of the people will get benefit from bitcoin.

Yeah, in Philippines (which I live). Only few shops are accepting bitcoin as payment. Since it is included in the Third World country, the people do not have that knowledge about this kind of currency and not all stores here are using automated mode of payment since they are not familiar to it. The government neither support nor permits the use of bitcoin here. They just let us do what we want. I hope they will construct a law that it may be accepted in malls or etc.. But, it is too early to assump. Since bitcoin users are wide-spread. Maybe in the future, bitcoin will be legalized here in the philippines. Come to think of it, Bitcoin is a lot more helpful to be legalized than marijuana right ? Hahah Cheesy Just some humor assumptions. Cheers ! :p
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 03:29:24 AM

Hi, bitcoin users i am from the Philippines. Willing to know if bitcoin is accepted to in your country. Because right now i have used one service that allows me to pay online or shopping buy steam and load so i am wondering if bitcoin is being used or known in your country.    Huh Huh Huh Huh
In my country, I'm also in the same situation. I can only use it online or if I need to buy prepaid load from someone.
I especially hate it when someone doesn't offer my carrier's credits (e.g. Globe only)

Other than that, I'm not aware of any local usage of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: