Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believ that win in gambling is depending on your luck or not ?
YES
NO

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that win in gambling is depending on your luck ?  (Read 11048 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:08:11 AM

There's always luck involved-sometimes less,sometimes more but luck always plays its role.What you can do is increase your chances of winning in cases of sports betting or poker for example where what you do actually matters whereas in dice or lottery all there is is luck and in these cases it defines the outcome.So I believe that luck is always involved in the game and you have to rely on that.

That is certainly true. But luck is not something that we can enjoy at any time. Because luck will only appear at certain times and maybe if luck came we just get a little victory of whopping and much (huge losses). In gambling do not expect better luck, because it just makes us wrong focus and ended up just getting a major defeat without getting what we dream of or desire

And we don't have assurance when luck will come to us. So, if you think that you are lucky for that day, then take the whole advantage of it.

Gamble all the way but when you think that luck is already gone and it is all giving you now a losing streak, then you are not lucky anymore.

Simple and easy to understand, I don't know why there are some many who are really addicted and doesn't stop when on a losing streak.

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:57:34 AM

There's always luck involved-sometimes less,sometimes more but luck always plays its role.What you can do is increase your chances of winning in cases of sports betting or poker for example where what you do actually matters whereas in dice or lottery all there is is luck and in these cases it defines the outcome.So I believe that luck is always involved in the game and you have to rely on that.

That is certainly true. But luck is not something that we can enjoy at any time. Because luck will only appear at certain times and maybe if luck came we just get a little victory of whopping and much (huge losses). In gambling do not expect better luck, because it just makes us wrong focus and ended up just getting a major defeat without getting what we dream of or desire

And we don't have assurance when luck will come to us. So, if you think that you are lucky for that day, then take the whole advantage of it.

Gamble all the way but when you think that luck is already gone and it is all giving you now a losing streak, then you are not lucky anymore.

Simple and easy to understand, I don't know why there are some many who are really addicted and doesn't stop when on a losing streak.
If that's the case then simply don't rely on luck. Have your own method to win in gambling and learn to enjoy it as it supposed to be seen like that.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:01:24 AM

If that's the case then simply don't rely on luck. Have your own method to win in gambling and learn to enjoy it as it supposed to be seen like that.

It all depends on how someone is using gambling. If they could use the bitcoin correctly what they want will most likely be realized. Everyone indeed loves the easiest way and produce something the same thing with their heavy work. But unfortunately it's all just a fantasy that will never happen for someone who didn't want to work hard in doing something. So also in the gambling if it does not want to control myself and think of a way to play well (using strategy and skill) then they get only a momentary victory
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:47:08 PM

I don't know if it's luck or fate or the stars align but we all go through phases when one seems stoppable, entering a zone like in many sports where you can do no wrong. I think this also applies to gambling, sometimes you are just so focused and calling all shots and making all the right decisions that you think you are god. That's when you lose all your money haha!

Gambling is for entertainment purposes only and it's awesome at that, but if you want to make it something else you are gonna cry. Bet what you can afford to lose and have some fun.
but to me gambling is not for entertainment purpose, to me gambling is for making money only, as to me there is no entertainment in gambling if no money is involve there, and you can enjoy gambling in one case and that is that if you are making money in gambling and if you are losing money then you cannot enjoy gambling.
maybe we have different opinion about gambling because for me also gambling is for entertainment only and just to have some fun activity. im not such a high profile gambler im just an ordinary person who just like to have fun when stressed in work. my wife and i currently gambling in our house and were having such a good bonding with that.
Doing gambling isnt bad after all as long you didnt compromise your money on doing it. Its a very rare situation on where you do both gambling together with your wife.I hope i could do the same thing too especially on vacant times. Winning on gambling does really rely on luck in able for you to win.
Yeah for me too, though I am unmarried so I gamble with my friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun. Let me make it clear we don't play dice lol we bet on sports and its like the looser will give a part of dominos pizza and all. Sometime we do gamble for btc, overall a lot of fun for me.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:21:14 AM

I don't know if it's luck or fate or the stars align but we all go through phases when one seems stoppable, entering a zone like in many sports where you can do no wrong. I think this also applies to gambling, sometimes you are just so focused and calling all shots and making all the right decisions that you think you are god. That's when you lose all your money haha!

Gambling is for entertainment purposes only and it's awesome at that, but if you want to make it something else you are gonna cry. Bet what you can afford to lose and have some fun.
but to me gambling is not for entertainment purpose, to me gambling is for making money only, as to me there is no entertainment in gambling if no money is involve there, and you can enjoy gambling in one case and that is that if you are making money in gambling and if you are losing money then you cannot enjoy gambling.
maybe we have different opinion about gambling because for me also gambling is for entertainment only and just to have some fun activity. im not such a high profile gambler im just an ordinary person who just like to have fun when stressed in work. my wife and i currently gambling in our house and were having such a good bonding with that.
Doing gambling isnt bad after all as long you didnt compromise your money on doing it. Its a very rare situation on where you do both gambling together with your wife.I hope i could do the same thing too especially on vacant times. Winning on gambling does really rely on luck in able for you to win.
Yeah for me too, though I am unmarried so I gamble with my friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun. Let me make it clear we don't play dice lol we bet on sports and its like the looser will give a part of dominos pizza and all. Sometime we do gamble for btc, overall a lot of fun for me.

That's a good way of gambling with your friends no money involved at all but in return of loser will give some favor for all of you to benefit. That's how gambling goes on, no pressure just enjoy with your money with gambling and if your lucky at all, then you'll win. But if you'll lose then just try again for some other time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:47:34 AM

how many people are lucky but lose,How else have no relation with luck but uses several strategy that allows them to make earnings, and also how many people have no experience in games but who make big pot, and others who uses the same strategy that worked for other people but does not work for them.
So; do you believe that earnings in gambling is depending on luck?  Huh

That is why it is called gambling. If luck does not play a big role in winning, then it is not a gamble anymore. It is a strategy game. You can come up with a lot of tricks but in the end, if it is not your day, then you will lose.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:50:06 AM

what if there's a people that dont have even a 1% luck ? so if he play theres no chance of winning ? what if he's playing example what kind of game that dont need a luck okay what if the game was satoshi mine ? with a 1 mine lol hahahah does he will always lose ? because there's no luck  ? ithink its all about strategy too
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:55:53 AM

what if there's a people that dont have even a 1% luck ? so if he play theres no chance of winning ? what if he's playing example what kind of game that dont need a luck okay what if the game was satoshi mine ? with a 1 mine lol hahahah does he will always lose ? because there's no luck  ? ithink its all about strategy too
Actually every gambling game has different kind of luck needed some may need purely luck and some needs only a partition of it which those games commonly required by skills and also instincts are accompanied with luck is really happening 1% being lucky will surely loss you up if you tend to play dice games but on satoshi mine you could able to win on 1 mine only since chances are higher.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:19:39 PM

Good point there and that's what some addicted gamblers do. They don't rely with luck and thinks that they are genius enough to beat the house and the game.

It may be effective for sometime and sometimes it isn't. But still in the end, they will ask for luck to come to them, this is the true attitude of gamblers, always relying in luck.

grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

how many people are lucky but lose,How else have no relation with luck but uses several strategy that allows them to make earnings, and also how many people have no experience in games but who make big pot, and others who uses the same strategy that worked for other people but does not work for them.

That is why it is called gambling. If luck does not play a big role in winning, then it is not a gamble anymore. It is a strategy game. You can come up with a lot of tricks but in the end, if it is not your day, then you will lose.

I believe in this that if its nit your day no matter how hard we think,do plans and strategies if its not today then not today so stop. Time will cone that it will be really for us. So what Im doing when I win or lose 3-5 roll or bet , or putting limits whether to stop or continue.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:37:53 PM

I think strategy and luck would be the best thing to say to affect wins in gambling.  One of the example is the strategy of a player in poker to make another player to lose focus or gone aggressive (even if it has a better deck) not thinking the possible outcome of the next card and making him lost all his chips.  This happen and you can see lots of videos in youtube.  Just search bad beat. 
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:49:07 PM

yes its depends on your luck whatever knowledge and skills you have when it comes on betting all we can trust is our luck if we dont have luck we'll just end up on losing what ever try hard you make you will end up on being a loser. that's why if we dont have luck today why not come back after a walking for a minute so you can realease your bad vibes so it cant affect you're luck
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:59:34 PM

I dont believe gambling depends on luck because for some games like dice or high/lo that people always ascribed to luck. I strongly believe its based on chance and nothing close to luck because anything that is not objective, I dont subscribe to it, how do I measure it? why do I need to check provably fair if I believe is based on luck? and many more questions like why do we have scam accusations if its just about luck?
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:48:31 PM

Indeed dice is not game of skills. There are other gambling games based on skill but dice is based on pure luck. Many people do like to experiment on their luck without even bothering of the consequences.

Hence the winnings of gambling is pure luck as far as dice is concerned.
Yes, dice is totally depending on luck, there is no requirement of our skill. Maybe in sports you have a little edge of your skill and experience but still luck also play important role there.
Overall winning gambling needs luck and without luck we may gamble for entertainment. So we need not to worry about consequences when we are not being lucky, still we have some reason to stick with it  Tongue.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:06:40 AM

Indeed dice is not game of skills. There are other gambling games based on skill but dice is based on pure luck. Many people do like to experiment on their luck without even bothering of the consequences.

Yes, dice is totally depending on luck, there is no requirement of our skill. Maybe in sports you have a little edge of your skill and experience but still luck also play important role there.
Overall winning gambling needs luck and without luck we may gamble for entertainment. So we need not to worry about consequences when we are not being lucky, still we have some reason to stick with it  Tongue.
In short you value more your luck that your skills, how can you develop yourself to a professional gambler if that is your mentality? I guess if you will just play for fun, it would give your additional thrill seeing you are winning because of your luck, but for professional gamblers who wanted to win in the long run will always think of improving their method from time to time to take advantage and win in the long run.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:38:43 AM

I totally agree with you many games and all gambling games needing a luck for us to win and in fact that not all people are lucky so we must adjust ourselves on what gambling would a good percentage to win .
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:20:27 AM

I dont believe gambling depends on luck because for some games like dice or high/lo that people always ascribed to luck. I strongly believe its based on chance and nothing close to luck because anything that is not objective, I dont subscribe to it, how do I measure it? why do I need to check provably fair if I believe is based on luck? and many more questions like why do we have scam accusations if its just about luck?

You mentioned that based on chance and that chance is nothing but luck. Because you can't guess or calculate when that chance comes to you so people call it as a luck. People need to check provabaly fairness whether site is doing any cheating. But whether you win or site win it finally depends on luck or chance.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:55:19 AM

I totally agree with you many games and all gambling games needing a luck for us to win and in fact that not all people are lucky so we must adjust ourselves on what gambling would a good percentage to win .

Most of gambling games are based on pure luck. However, there are games like poker, that aside from luck, you need a good skill in order to win. With regards to slot games, that is really purely out of luck because all you have to do is click on the button and wait whether you win or not.
OshiHugo

Activity: 294

Oshi.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:15:42 PM

Most of gambling games are based on pure luck. However, there are games like poker, that aside from luck, you need a good skill in order to win. With regards to slot games, that is really purely out of luck because all you have to do is click on the button and wait whether you win or not.
Slots are maths. But well, in the end it's just a luck.

See you at Oshi.io Casino! Best bonuses and more - Choose your own welcome bonus! Up to 100% deposit bonus + up to 200 free spins or anything in between!!
Over 650 games including various slots games, poker, blackjack and many others by the best providers. Really good looking BTC/EUR casino designed for players!
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

You can't understand about what's luck and what's chance.
Let me explain it:
Chance = The best situation we are facing where we have a tremendous opportunity to get good results.
Luck = Something that you can not predictions, which are good or bad, no calculations here, purely something that you can not predictions.

Even if there's a provably fair, it's pure luck, pure random result, no one knows the result, unless you have future vision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: