Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies banned from some sections  (Read 988 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:12:10 PM

I don't know if there is a thread about this, but i just noticed many newbies or some pretending to be newbies that i think they are trying to scam and is asking for a loan that is really high.

Why would anyone give a loan to a newbie?
It is like you giving money to some guy on the street that you saw first time in your life and expecting that he will return it.
people are pretty gullible; its happened before and it'll definitely happen again.

Besides the abusers who create all the time new account and try to scam people. There are also newbies with good intentions and think that each escrow agent need to think by ther self if they want to loan someone or not. Like always think twice before you loan anyone and how is the chance that the person hold his promise and pay you nice back.
the possibility of this scenario is why newbies will not be banned from the lending section, in the case they have collateral and whatnot.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: