Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System  (Read 130125 times)
karates

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:38:26 PM

Is the date for the swap set yet?
Lautrer

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:37:39 AM

No, only info was it will be in August!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Fattox2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:39:30 AM

I received staking/minting transactions this week, but for the past 2 days they seem to have stopped. Any idea why?

If it makes a difference - I hadn't sync'd my wallet in a long time. Not sure if that makes a difference or causes a backlog?
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:05:10 PM

I would very much like to get some return from XC before this current cycle ends, but here we are, stuck on an exchange where kids pump the latest 1 satoshi shitcoin released by serial cloners. Can't even trade this fucker over there. What the hell happened to Bittrex? Where's the new wallet? Website? Promotion?

Can the XC faithful get some love over here or what?
Lautrer

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

At the moment Devs focus at Blocknet, but you will see a lot will happen in August and September! New Chain, coin Swap, including Node System and so on... Just patience!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
karates

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

I would very much like to get some return from XC before this current cycle ends, but here we are, stuck on an exchange where kids pump the latest 1 satoshi shitcoin released by serial cloners. Can't even trade this fucker over there. What the hell happened to Bittrex? Where's the new wallet? Website? Promotion?

Can the XC faithful get some love over here or what?

could be good to see some action on the development and promotion side
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

I will draw attention towards current price if anyone is looking for perfect entry point because these lower now. I also have bought bunch more XC as it will not take any long now when we will see important news. XC is being developed separately from Block and is moving ahead constantly. New plans looks very interesting and cool just need to have little more patience.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:27:56 PM

Atcsecure has just updated slack that the new wallet will be released sometime next week. This update will allow XC to be traded on Block DEX and also a node system:

datanodes - 5k lockin required, will get rewards off each block, will also provide functions around the dynamic forms, pdf signing and other node based services (thin clients/etc)

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:12:37 PM

Atcsecure has just updated slack that the new wallet will be released sometime next week. This update will allow XC to be traded on Block DEX and also a node system:

datanodes - 5k lockin required, will get rewards off each block, will also provide functions around the dynamic forms, pdf signing and other node based services (thin clients/etc)

Is it possible to integrade my old wallet.dat (i hold the coins since the ICO a few years ago) in the new wallet, or will i have to do something special?
Thanks.
karates

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:21:37 PM

Is it possible to integrade my old wallet.dat (i hold the coins since the ICO a few years ago) in the new wallet, or will i have to do something special?
Thanks.

Yes it is possible. Just copy wallet.dat in appropriate folder, start the wallet gui.
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:13:24 AM

Thanks.

Yes it is possible. Just copy wallet.dat in appropriate folder, start the wallet gui.

Cool thank, i hope my memmory is correct an i reale have 10.000 XC in my old wallet  Grin
btw. i´m not in the slack channel, is the new wallet release or where will it be announced? ..in the Clocknet-Tread ?
karates

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:25:19 AM

Thanks.

Cool thank, i hope my memmory is correct an i reale have 10.000 XC in my old wallet  Grin
btw. i´m not in the slack channel, is the new wallet release or where will it be announced? ..in the Clocknet-Tread ?

join slack, all updates will be announced there first.
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

I can not join every Slack channel because i hold a few coin of this currency.

I´m in the IOTA, Modum and some Altcoin Channels,..... so it´s not important to me to get the infos asap, but in the same week it would be nice.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:37:49 PM

Can we get an updated macOS wallet

ballzdeep

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:22:32 PM

I´m in the IOTA, Modum and some Altcoin Channels,..... so it´s not important to me to get the infos asap, but in the same week it would be nice.

All info will be posted here as soon as it is available. New ANN wallet new webpage etc.

There will be a Mac wallet for the new chain. Or do you mean you have problem syncing at this time ?

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

All info will be posted here as soon as it is available. New ANN wallet new webpage etc.

There will be a Mac wallet for the new chain. Or do you mean you have problem syncing at this time ?

so there will be a new ANN and website soon?
ballzdeep

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:59:29 AM

so there will be a new ANN and website soon?

Yes. And the new wallet is due for this week but it may be in following weeks at latest. Block is changing chain and its taking all time atm.

Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:41:34 AM

Hmm,... I had wished the new wallet will come a little bit earlier.
I would sell my XCurrency-Coins to participate at thr Modum-ICO at the 1.9 Sad

But nice to see the XC price is rising 17% over night Smiley
ballzdeep

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:46:53 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 11:25:42 AM by ballzdeep

Hmm,... I had wished the new wallet will come a little bit earlier.
I would sell my XCurrency-Coins to participate at thr Modum-ICO at the 1.9 Sad

But nice to see the XC price is rising 17% over night Smiley

The XC swap will be made in the end of september.

The website is complete and the wallet has to wait for Block to change chain first as the XC swap will be made in the exact same way.

bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:48:04 AM

Congratz to the 3+ year bagholders who can finally break even!  Cheesy

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: