Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System  (Read 130116 times)
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:51:04 AM

We need more exchanges with bigger liquidity with the increasing demand. It has been very nice to have opportunity to buy at novaexchange but more exposure and big volume are keys to success. I am quite hopeful big exchanges will not ignore our request once with full developed product we will start campaign to push request for listings in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ballzdeep

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

We need more exchanges with bigger liquidity with the increasing demand. It has been very nice to have opportunity to buy at novaexchange but more exposure and big volume are keys to success. I am quite hopeful big exchanges will not ignore our request once with full developed product we will start campaign to push request for listings in future.

There will be new requests made but first XC will relaunch with new webpage, ANN and wallet ( + working wallet links hosted on Official site ).

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

If you have having issues syncing your XC wallet check your wallet version.

If you have version 0.8.2.6 or earlier and recieving error " Blockchain checkpoint too old contact dev. " then you need to update your wallet to the one above to sync.

XC had a upgrade last year that enabled increased blocksize and filetransfer so the old wallet wont sync.

The recommended way to do the export/import yourself when the new wallet is released is to follow these steps :
(   https://github.com/BlocknetDX/blocknet-docs/blob/master/blocknet-migrate-wallet.md   )

Backup :

Backup your wallet.dat before you doing anything (make several copies).
Unlock wallet from the UI (fully unlocked, not just for staking).
Use the debug console and type dumpwallet filename.txt (replace "filename.txt" with a name of your choice).
The file will be located in the directory you launched the wallet from.
Download New Wallet.

Import :

Launch New wallet.
In debug console importwallet filename.txt replace filename.txt with that you used with the dumpwallet command.
Verify addresses.
Via debug console type listreceivedbyaddress 0 true

I downloaded v0.9.4.1a_Rev2 an the Blockchain from April_2017.

I hav 9 active connections, but it looks that the the other clients are not up-to-date,.... blockchain-download slow down massively at Block 107.480.

actual speed ~300 Blocks at 5 minutes.

ballzdeep

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:02:03 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 03:25:09 PM by ballzdeep

If you have version 0.8.2.6 or earlier and recieving error " Blockchain checkpoint too old contact dev. " then you need to update your wallet to the one above to sync.

XC had a upgrade last year that enabled increased blocksize and filetransfer so the old wallet wont sync.

The recommended way to do the export/import yourself when the new wallet is released is to follow these steps :
(   https://github.com/BlocknetDX/blocknet-docs/blob/master/blocknet-migrate-wallet.md   )

Backup :

Use the debug console and type dumpwallet filename.txt (replace "filename.txt" with a name of your choice).
Download New Wallet.

Import :

Launch New wallet.
In debug console importwallet filename.txt replace filename.txt with that you used with the dumpwallet command.
Verify addresses.

I hav 9 active connections, but it looks that the the other clients are not up-to-date,.... blockchain-download slow down massively at Block 107.480.

It will sync eventually.

If you are not going to move or stake the coins you have then you dont have to sync the wallet to get your private keys as described above.

When the new wallet it released then you can importwallet.

The new chain will have a much faster download.

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:28:24 PM

Backup :

Download New Wallet.

Import :

Launch New wallet.
Verify addresses.

It will sync eventually.

If you are not going to move or stake the coins you have then you dont have to sync the wallet to get your private keys as described above.

When the new wallet it released then you can importwallet.

The new chain will have a much faster download.

I would stack a little bit before the snapshot to the new Blockchain will be happen.
...ißm not sure if my mintingwight depends on how long im online staking, or how long the coins are in my wallet.
If it´s the second one, it would be nice Wink
ballzdeep

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:29:57 PM

Its currently based on coin age so you will get good staking Smiley

The new wallet will have new PoS system.

Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:18:35 PM

THX, ....i had something like this in my mind.
In the past i stake every 2-3 month,...but in the last 2 years i haven´t stake,...... coinmaketcap shows me 2.27$ per Token,... would be a nice reward  Smiley
cryptodoge64

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:23:58 PM

Hello, where can we find info about new wallet, new staking, etc?
ballzdeep

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:45:28 AM

Hello, where can we find info about new wallet, new staking, etc?

There is no specific information available about the new wallet yet.

As soon as this information is available it will be posted here.

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:09:53 AM

Since last year all this time has been very tough because of so many changes but glad that I didn't shake my hands and controlled fully over my coins as well as my nerves. XCurrency is already moving well at available exchange but this is nothing real action is still to come with the completion of development.
cryptodoge64

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:16:58 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 10:48:56 PM by cryptodoge64

Since last year all this time has been very tough because of so many changes but glad that I didn't shake my hands and controlled fully over my coins as well as my nerves. XCurrency is already moving well at available exchange but this is nothing real action is still to come with the completion of development.

With the massive updates coming XC should see a surge in popularity and we should push it to an exchange. This tech was never supposed to be forgotten, im so excited that the team has silently kept it relevant and it will play a part in blocknets future.
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:51:16 AM

I staked a little bit more than 110 XC in the last 3 days  Grin
nice reward, i´m happy to stake my old coins before the swap Smiley
NrX

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

Some people are trying to do trading with XC that is the very reason price are not finding some solid floor. I will say to those people better use your XC to stake for while and let the price go up. Having patience for few weeks and holding will bring you lot more money than doing trading by suppressing the price.
NrX

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

It seems people those are in accumulation phase don't want come here to write something to not let others to buy more than them. It was good day yesterday when my buy order also got filled at bargaining price. We will see lot of people start bumping suddenly in near future. All this is time consuming but all this wait will be worth for reward.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:54:14 AM

What is happening with price it is easily understandable some are trying hard to drive the price towards their bids to get filled. Whenever some buying are carried out immediately market in taking down little bit but all this is clear manipulation to get more coins at cheapest possible price.
ballzdeep

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

Latest news from Atcsecure in slack today :

The new XC wallet is finally ready, will be launched this week

once the chain is launched, I'll setup the how to guide for migrating over

eta is end of the week

outline of tech available at launch :

Xchat - secure/robust p2p based message system
Dynamic Forms - allows any one to create a form, and use the blockchain for that form
PDF Attachments - on-chain pdf sending/viewing  (signing w/ verification - coming soon)
Serialized JSON Data - on-chain json-data store

Xcurrency slack : https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com

NrX

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:30:59 AM

This sounds very cool now that XC's new wallet will be available to download within days now. All those features are going bring XC back in the game with powerful come back and all our wait will be worth. It is time to cheer guys. I will be waiting for the instructions about how to use these features.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

eta is end of the week

Dynamic Forms - allows any one to create a form, and use the blockchain for that form
PDF Attachments - on-chain pdf sending/viewing  (signing w/ verification - coming soon)

Great news I can't wait to get access to new wallet and blockchain I'm fully ready for this big moment. I hope once this process will get finished we will see this coin will get more value as this is part of Blocknet and main dev is already working on this.
Lyricz
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:14 AM

eta is end of the week

Hello, is the new wallet still released, or do we have to wait a little bit more?
-i´m not in the slack-channel
ballzdeep

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:32:39 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:45:03 AM by ballzdeep

eta is end of the week

PDF Attachments - on-chain pdf sending/viewing  (signing w/ verification - coming soon)

Hello, is the new wallet still released, or do we have to wait a little bit more?
-i´m not in the slack-channel

Hi, the new wallet is still not released.

The XC swap is now on hold because of bugs found in Block staking algo ( inherited from other coins ) that has to be fixed.

This is good because if this was not adressed XC could be exploited the same way.

XC will be available for trading on Blocknet DX after the swap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: