Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016  (Read 4828 times)
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

I would like to see what Portugal can do. They had to change almost the entire team after qualification, because their players were not allowed to participate in the Olympics since their home teams did not let them. I did not expect much from them because of that, but they manage to pass their group easily. Let's see how they do vs Germany now.

maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:01:56 PM

Portugal vs Germany will be big match of the event, rest of the matches in quarter final round will be win by favorite teams like Brazil, South Korea and Denmark, I think Brazil will play final match for sure because it got clicked on the right time.
social crypto coin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:03:59 PM

today match quarter final

Portugal U23 Vs Germany U23 , iam pick germany
Nigeria U23 Vs Denmark U23 , iam pick nigeria
South Korea U23 Vs Honduras U23, iam pick south korea
Brazil U23 Vs Colombia U23 , iam pick brazil
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:32:24 PM

U23 teams the strength will not same for the regular teams however that's a good parlay and looks promising but for matches
South Korea U23 Vs Honduras U23 i think the winner would be Honduras U23 
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:39:39 PM

Those matches are rather low level. I can't believe Argentina lost so quick. It is a shame that Football in olympics is a very second-tier tournament compared to the proper football tournaments,  becuase most players are away when it happens since they had recent cups (like Euro cup and America cup)
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:46:12 PM

I think Portugal seems to be more in shape and Germany will this time face a very difficult task. Portugal sovereign went by in a reasonably tough group, while Germany still with the necessary luck managed to get a spot in the last eight. In itself it is better to leave the match left. If you have the game still like to make some more exciting, then the idea to have confidence in the Portugeze team. It will be a difficult game to predict but iam opting for Portugal to qualify
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:31:34 PM

U23 teams the strength will not same for the regular teams however that's a good parlay and looks promising but for matches
South Korea U23 Vs Honduras U23 i think the winner would be Honduras U23 
I agree, U23 teams not like their senior team. The young players have the stamina and high spirits. I prefer to take both teams to score or over 2.5 goals.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:49:49 PM

Today very nice match will be played between Germany and Portugal, it seems this one a little bit tough to make prediction about the result of this match, but overall Germany playing with very good momentum and their motivation is so nice to move forward towards the gold medal, I think Germany will win this match.
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:31:32 PM

Those matches are rather low level. I can't believe Argentina lost so quick. It is a shame that Football in olympics is a very second-tier tournament compared to the proper football tournaments,  becuase most players are away when it happens since they had recent cups (like Euro cup and America cup)

I watched the first 2 brazil games and they were very boring.  It is a shame as the olympics should be the #1 thing to win then next up should be the world cup.  The only reason though is money has changed football so much.  I got to say i have had a better time watching olympic sports vs over paid football nancies.
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 04:46:18 PM

We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Olympics 2016 :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

This is the direct link to our Olympics Offerings : DirectBet Olympics Offerings.

In general, more events and betting options are added as we approach the events start time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:11:12 PM

Really enjoying the games even though they are only on for a limited time.  Undecided
I liked to watch all the games and events being played.
Even got so involved in woman's soccer last night. And I never thought I would be.  Cheesy
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:22:48 PM

This is the direct link to our Olympics Offerings : DirectBet Olympics Offerings.

In general, more events and betting options are added as we approach the events start time.

All the Best,

Michelle

Thanks, Directbet, I do sports betting in your site only, it is very user-friendly and very fast betting. But please Add Badminton game in your list, There are a lot of gamblers are waiting for this game including me.

Germany vs. Portugal, Now the score is 1 - 0, Looks like Germany is going to win this match. But we have to wait for last minute of the match for the final result.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:23:10 PM

Really enjoying the games even though they are only on for a limited time.  Undecided
I liked to watch all the games and events being played.
Even got so involved in woman's soccer last night. And I never thought I would be.  Cheesy

yeah i love to watch all the games too but sadly it is not always possible because of the lack of time each day. and also i sometimes don't even have enough time to even watch one game and recording and watching later works sometimes but not always.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:32:29 PM

Full Time : Portugal U23 0 - 4 Germany U23

Germany football is indeed very good, junior and senior national team has always been a favorite champion. I'm sure Germany will get a gold medal.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 06:37:20 PM

All the Best,

Michelle

Thanks, Directbet, I do sports betting in your site only, it is very user-friendly and very fast betting. But please Add Badminton game in your list, There are a lot of gamblers are waiting for this game including me.

Hi raaajlucky,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your suggestion ! It is on our wish list Smiley

Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

All the Best,

Michelle

macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:13:04 PM

Today very nice match will be played between Germany and Portugal, it seems this one a little bit tough to make prediction about the result of this match, but overall Germany playing with very good momentum and their motivation is so nice to move forward towards the gold medal, I think Germany will win this match.
Ah no! I missed that match with the time zone difference having a hard time to set my internal clock to watch them. Lips sealed

Maybe I can catch it on when my local station can replay it.
It does sound like a really good match-up considering German team got upset in the Euros' and Portugal was the highly under credited team to win it going in.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:42:21 PM

Now, I'm putting all on Brazil and they must not dissapoint me like Argentina did in their last game. Hopefully I get something to smile over in this RIO 2016...
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:58:31 PM

Full Time : Portugal U23 0 - 4 Germany U23

Germany football is indeed very good, junior and senior national team has always been a favorite champion. I'm sure Germany will get a gold medal.

Germany restructured it's football youth network in the whole country back in the beginning of 2002 after the national team wasn't able to reach second round. Even more pressure and effort were put into this project after the same happend 2004 again.All professional teams, from 1st to 3rd league had to participate in that.
Since that Germany creates lots of new talents almost every year.

But have a look for instance at Belgium! Man there pool of talents is just crazy!
A pitty they had such a low skilled Coach like Marc Wilmots! Cheesy
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:06:41 PM

Now, I'm putting all on Brazil and they must not dissapoint me like Argentina did in their last game. Hopefully I get something to smile over in this RIO 2016...
not to ginx you but I have a good feeling  both the men's and women's GERMANY TEAMS will strike gold.....Rio great place for Olympians Wink
mercureis

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:20:47 PM

your prediction half acuurate, two prediction is win, germany and nigeria
is now south korea is play is win again maybe your all pick is win, because brazil ground home base maybe is win batle colombia
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: