Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NATO: Putin is ready to start World War III Overnight  (Read 1040 times)
Victor Beckham (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:47:19 PM

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692601/NATO-military-chief-warns-Vladimir-Putin-invade-Poland-start-World-War-Three

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:05:15 PM

I don't understand the logic... Why would Putin or Russia invade Poland? What the fuck is so precious there? How those journalists come to those conclusions is beyond me...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:15:04 PM

World war 3 will not start.The must be crazy to attack NATO.Bith sides have nuckear bomba so it is very risky to war with nuclear bomb army.NATO also have so many sjips for airplane which are crazy powerful.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

Express.co.uk

Nuff said  Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:32:10 PM

World war 3 will not start.The must be crazy to attack NATO.Bith sides have nuckear bomba so it is very risky to war with nuclear bomb army.NATO also have so many sjips for airplane which are crazy powerful.

You know there are stuff way more dangerous for human life in the Russian arsenal... Those Soviet scientists were roaming the solar system too... And before... So ABMS or not, if the bear goes down, everyone else does... It's called MAD and nuke bombas are just one of the WMDs... Nuke bombas are badass but at least you can't miss them going off and if you can escape the fallout (check the wind and move side ways fast 100's of miles you are pretty safe)... For the other wmds... Often it's already too late when you can feel that something isn't going right win your body.

Peace is the only answer... You know we may be alone in the universe because all the others (and those not born yet) may have failed to build just, honest, fair and loving societies... And they ended up self destroying... Sooner or later...

Express.co.uk

Nuff said  Roll Eyes

Who control this propaganda outlet? A demonista in exile?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BitcoinTeacher

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:44:51 PM

I think that news are just writing fake news in every country because newspqper workers earn money ans live wirh that.In my country are boring with world war 3 in every news.Couple news just about world war 3 but Earth is dead if world war 3 start so it is bad if start for everbody in the earth.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:44:17 PM

Nobody will start WW3. They have not the balls to do it. They have only peanuts! NATO peanuts! lol The zionists trying to create a "fear atmosphere". Thats all.
BitcoinTeacher

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:14:59 PM

I think and  i am 100% sure that world war 3 panic is created by illegal illuminati devil organization created by America,jews and Europe countries which have biggest infulence.If world war 3 starts America deserve to be bombed not Europe but if war starts it is because America want destroy Europe.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:17:02 PM

I think that news is fake, just for propaganda. Putin will not start to invade poland. It's high risk for rusia and putin not stupid.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

I would say the US is far more likely to start WWIII than Russia, they are continually going out of their way to provoke them.

Masha Sha

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:37:13 PM

I would say the US is far more likely to start WWIII than Russia, they are continually going out of their way to provoke them.

Sadly I can only agree... Highest incarceration rate in the WORLD, most contaminated food chain, totally impunity for demonistas, income and wealth gap to systemic to be closed, defense community unable to oppose any resistance to gmos... Everything great is manufactured in China... What's left?

The most beautiful piece of paper called the constitution, sadly it's only a decoy used to fool the people into the nightmare...

BitcoinTeacher

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:49:49 PM

I think that maybe and world war 3 isnt propaganda.In best my country Croatia news which  criticize Croatian govrement and other cheaters,criminals,they are real nathional news ans it was writted that America want create world war 3 to be master of the world and control Europe.I am Croatian boy and I hate America because they are damahing own alliance and they were created war in year 1991 in which my country was defending and win.American pay corrupted politicians to create war and aslo they have masked troops in that time to create war.Everbody hate America.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:54:09 PM

Why Poland?  Huh Why would China or Argentina care about this?  Propaganda?
Western news writes again that Putin is planning to take over the world  Roll Eyes

Do you think the next president has any influence on this? Sanders? Hillary? Trump?

Sadly I can only agree... Highest incarceration rate in the WORLD, most contaminated food chain, totally impunity for demonistas, income and wealth gap to systemic to be closed, defense community unable to oppose any resistance to gmos... Everything great is manufactured in China... What's left?

The most beautiful piece of paper called the constitution, sadly it's only a decoy used to fool the people into the nightmare...
They have big industries like technology and military.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:49:55 PM

Western news writes again that Putin is planning to take over the world  Roll Eyes

When one reads something like this, apply Owrellian double-speak. NATO has come so close to the Russian borders that it may cross them at any time (even by a pre-planned "accident") and provoke Russia into a symmetric response.

As I wrote in my thread Is the West gearing up to invade Russia once again?, USNATO and its launching facilities (which can carry nuclear warheads) are so close to Moscow, that even a small accident at those sites, which may look like a launch towards Russia will mean a response from Russia. When the launching sites were further from the Russian border, the world could be more at peace - Russia would have time to evaluate the threat and not resort to a nuclear response.

Also, are there even enough history-literate people around in the West to realise that it was Poland that invaded Russia time and again - 8 times in all since 1500s (closely followed only by Turkey), occupying Moscow on one occasion. Also it is Poland that has been the igniting catalyst to several invading wars against Russia - Napoleonic invasion of 1812, German invasion during WWII.

So if you get WWIII now, you can "thank" Poland and it's ambitions for conquest again.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:53:25 PM

When one reads something like this, apply Owrellian double-speak. NATO has come so close to the Russian borders that it may cross them at any time (even by a pre-planned "accident") and provoke Russia into a symmetric response.

As I wrote in my thread Is the West gearing up to invade Russia once again?, USNATO and its launching facilities (which can carry nuclear warheads) are so close to Moscow, that even a small accident at those sites, which may look like a launch towards Russia will mean a response from Russia. When the launching sites were further from the Russian border, the world could be more at peace - Russia would have time to evaluate the threat and not resort to a nuclear response.

Oh fuck! Very good point you make... Those Americans are so irresponsible... Where would it be more acceptable to Russia?

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:14:06 PM

Oh fuck! Very good point you make... Those Americans are so irresponsible... Where would it be more acceptable to Russia?
Russia used to place nuclear missile in Cuba. Is that responsible? Why can't Russia join NATO?  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:25:37 PM

Russia used to place nuclear missile in Cuba. Is that responsible? Why can't Russia join NATO?  Smiley

It wasn't, that's why they were removed... Some people in the USA would have no problem turning Europe into a glowing continent... The demonistas!!!

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:30:31 PM

It wasn't, that's why they were removed... Some people in the USA would have no problem turning Europe into a glowing continent... The demonistas!!!
Russia is just as likely to turn Europe into a glowing continent. I think Europe is not a safe place to live, it's the battlefield for superpowers, recent terror attacks..

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:36:44 PM

World war 3 will not start just  a propaganda from a faceless news outfit. Issues beyond whatever they are having issues with have been settlers through dialogue and concessions without or minimal damage. No country can afford to go to war right now with the rest of the others as powers are now being shared equally, countries now have nuclear powers in addition to anti nuclear machines etc... So any country will think twice before going down that lane... My 2 cents...
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:50:19 PM

World war 3 will  start buy maybe not because of Russia,America or China.I think it can easy that because of Muslim pupils which come to Europe but if I can choose which type of world war i could choose i choose this because nobody will throw nuke bombs whitch are  very dangerous but i dont want war.In my country every generation is minimum 1 war main which he battle so bad destiny off.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: