Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ^-^-^- SPACE COIN [SPACE] REVIVAL POS / POW ^-^-^-  (Read 21932 times)
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 07:50:51 PM

On Yobit - Wallet status: Maintenance

Not again!!!

Our blockchain is healthy, and I have not heard from YObit if there are issues with the wallet code.

Looks like Space will be on NovaExchange soon.  This is a new exchange with small volume, but it is an alternative until we see listings on other exchanges.

Is anyone else trading on Cryptopia or Bleutrade?  Or any other suggestions?

We still have more growth ahead of us before we see listings on Bitrex or Poloniex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:02:39 PM

Not again!!!

Our blockchain is healthy, and I have not heard from YObit if there are issues with the wallet code.

Looks like Space will be on NovaExchange soon.  This is a new exchange with small volume, but it is an alternative until we see listings on other exchanges.

We still have more growth ahead of us before we see listings on Bitrex or Poloniex.
I hope SPACE will be listed on Cryptopia because we can many pairs

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
vinylfever

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:54:15 PM

Not again!!!

I asked Yobit about this yesterday and they said:

"The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience."

I wonder what's taking them so long because the wallet has been in maintenance since last sunday maybe even earlier.
I'll see if I can post a ticket again tomorrow, maybe others from the space coin community could do so too.

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 10:35:44 PM

Not again!!!

I asked Yobit about this yesterday and they said:

"The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience."

I wonder what's taking them so long because the wallet has been in maintenance since last sunday maybe even earlier.
I'll see if I can post a ticket again tomorrow, maybe others from the space coin community could do so too.

I also put in a ticket at YObit with a link to my GitHub link with the last few patches I added to the wallet.

We'll see how long this takes...

Don't forget to vote at Cryptopia to add SPACE.  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:56:21 AM

pool.midnightminer.net/ does not work? I have a miner does not start

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:35:30 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 02:38:44 PM by midnight_miner

pool.midnightminer.net/ does not work? I have a miner does not start

Good catch!  Appears the disk was full.  We are good now!

EDIT: mining pool is down again.  working on the issue.  I will post when we are running again.
vinylfever

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:26:43 AM

Is see that SPACE is now listed on Nova Exchange
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 06:56:37 PM

Space pool is back online.  http://pool.midnightminer.net

The pool wallet corrupted it's copy of the blockchain when it ran out of disk space.  It is re-sync'd and back online.
dukester99 (OP)

Activity: 440

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:43:10 PM

Is see that SPACE is now listed on Nova Exchange

Yes, spacecoin is now listed at Novaexchange! https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SPACE/

Lets work on voting space in at cryptopia now https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

All trade on Yobit, that is audible when the wallet will do?

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 11:50:22 PM

I tried out the newer exchanges that have SPACE listed.

NovaExchange interface is working well.  A few have started listing Space on the exchange. (exchange fee is 0.20%)
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SPACE/

MegaCrypton is another story.  The interface still needs some work to improve the user experience.  I put some Space coins on the exchange, but things a still quiet on this exchange.  If the operators continue to improve the interface there is a chance the exchange may catch on. (exchange fee 0.15%)
https://live.megacrypton.com/market/46

I am hoping we can still get on Cryptopia and my next target would be BlueTrade as the next exchange.  Both of these exchanges should give the coin better exposure.

skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:15:43 AM

I am liking this coin... seams promising, you guys should take look at btcpop.co exchange for getting coin listed it is slow and but it is some exposure.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 09:40:14 PM

New Roadmap has been posted!
Roadmap may change and additional items will probably be added as we move forward.

Will you offer translation bounties now that the roadmap is listed?
vinylfever

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:51:36 AM

Hello devs, any news from yobit?
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:36:58 PM

Support tickets are in and I have not had a response from admins at YObit.

Not having the coin Deposit/Withdrawal working, is holding up our coin promotions.

I have a request into Bleutrade for listing Space and waiting to here back from Bleutrade.
We have votes in a Cryptopia, but this does not seem to be a popular exchange as not many people are voting for the coin here.

Spacecoin is currently listed on NovaExchange and MegaCrypton.

There is some trading happening on NovaExchange.  So these exchanges will need to be our focus for trading until we can get onto more exchanges.

YObit has experienced many wallet issues with numerous coins for the last 6 months.  I don't know how to interpret that as an exchange with too much growth, lack of resources to handle operations, or is there instability in their platform?  We cannot continue to rely on an exchange that holds coins hostage and required payment to fix wallets everytime the wallet is in maintenance we it is not a wallet code issue.

Please leave comments on which of these exchanges you feel is a better move going forward.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:52:27 PM

Not having the coin Deposit/Withdrawal working, is holding up our coin promotions.

I have a request into Bleutrade for listing Space and waiting to here back from Bleutrade.
We have votes in a Cryptopia, but this does not seem to be a popular exchange as not many people are voting for the coin here.

There is some trading happening on NovaExchange.  So these exchanges will need to be our focus for trading until we can get onto more exchanges.

YObit has experienced many wallet issues with numerous coins for the last 6 months.  I don't know how to interpret that as an exchange with too much growth, lack of resources to handle operations, or is there instability in their platform?  We cannot continue to rely on an exchange that holds coins hostage and required payment to fix wallets everytime the wallet is in maintenance we it is not a wallet code issue.

Please leave comments on which of these exchanges you feel is a better move going forward.

Good info right there. when you setup translation bounties, shoot me a pm.
vinylfever

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:22:24 PM

There is some trading happening on NovaExchange.  So these exchanges will need to be our focus for trading until we can get onto more exchanges.

YObit has experienced many wallet issues with numerous coins for the last 6 months.  I don't know how to interpret that as an exchange with too much growth, lack of resources to handle operations, or is there instability in their platform?  We cannot continue to rely on an exchange that holds coins hostage and required payment to fix wallets everytime the wallet is in maintenance we it is not a wallet code issue.

I personally think Cryptopia would be the better option and I'm voting there too. If I have to choose between NovaExchange and MegaCrypton, I would go for NovaExchange. I have no experience with MegaCrypton. So how do we get prices at the same level they are on Yobit (and even higher)?
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

hi,,, midnight_miner

helping up up up

EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile