Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ^-^-^- SPACE COIN [SPACE] REVIVAL POS / POW ^-^-^-  (Read 21926 times)
Red_Fox88

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Hello! I am a qualified translator and can help with the Russian translation if needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klubijar

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:34:24 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 02:32:41 AM by klubijar

Theres a lot of talk on here about spacecoin being private with no transaction fees. Is this true? I looked all over the website without any reference to free transactions, can someone provide a link? I mean, its on the website slider but the link doesn't go anywhere, there's only 2 other coins that offer this (that I know of) so I just thought there'd be a bit more noise about it than one sentence with a broken link....
klubijar

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

thanks for explanation, so its not quite in the same league as xrb or iota then.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Theres a lot of talk on here about spacecoin being private with no transaction fees. Is this true? I looked all over the website without any reference to free transactions, can someone provide a link? I mean, its on the website slider but the link doesn't go anywhere, there's only 2 other coins that offer this (that I know of) so I just thought there'd be a bit more noise about it than one sentence with a broken link....

Can have zero fees if the Tx size is small.  But larger Txs have fees.

My first impression really is that there are no coins that claims have no transactions. I think every coin must have a transaction fee whenever you send small or big amounts. Can you cite an example wherein we can have a NO transaction coin for every transaction it would be free?
dukester99 (OP)

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:46:05 PM by dukester99

Can have zero fees if the Tx size is small.  But larger Txs have fees.

My first impression really is that there are no coins that claims have no transactions. I think every coin must have a transaction fee whenever you send small or big amounts. Can you cite an example wherein we can have a NO transaction coin for every transaction it would be free?

Did some testing. Apparently there is always a fee of .0001 space for transactions no mater how small. I tried sending from 10 space to .1 space. So I guess we can put the no fees to rest now.

Fees do seem low though.

Tried some more transactions - Sending 100,000 space the fee is .0004 spacecoin. Sending 500,000 space coin will cost you .02 spacecoin in fees

dukester99 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Here is a nice website where space is listed. Lots of good info and live quotes.
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/SpaceCoin-SPACE
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Hi Everybody,

We have added SPACE to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for SPACE:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
alexF2007

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:05 AM

Hi Dev, Can you show your Team? How many people working full time in your Team?
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

Hi Dev, Can you show your Team? How many people working full time in your Team?
dev hasn't updated for a long time. I can't find any team information on the website. Now it's not yet a mature project. It needs further attention.
dukester99 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

GOOD NEWS!
Looks like novaexchange.com is back in business with new owners! Good exchange for Space coin as cryptopia and yobit make there wallet corrections. Here is a email I received.

Honored customer, we have very good news.
(By the way, this is the first message of three that you might receive in this matter)

Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.

But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.

We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.

All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.

Old & New Team Nova
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

what a greats news about this project,hoping more success with it,ill be following it for sure
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

GOOD NEWS!
Looks like novaexchange.com is back in business with new owners! Good exchange for Space coin as cryptopia and yobit make there wallet corrections. Here is a email I received.

Honored customer, we have very good news.
(By the way, this is the first message of three that you might receive in this matter)

Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.

But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.

We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.

All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.

Old & New Team Nova

Good to see! Left a hole in my heart to see novaexchange shut down, here's to the new Novaexchange!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
dukester99 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

Good news! The cryptopia SpaceCoin wallet is out of maintenance mode and working again. Trade SpaceCoin at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz, yobit.net and novaexchange.com
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:10 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:37:51 PM by psycodad

Good news! The cryptopia SpaceCoin wallet is out of maintenance mode and working again. Trade SpaceCoin at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz, yobit.net and novaexchange.com

Be careful. I have sent my node list to Cryptopia about 10 days ago and they took the wallet out of maintenance, though it is still unsynched and still has 0 connections:

That means you will not be able to deposit until the wallet has connections and has finished synching.

Problem is there is currently only one (!) listening node in the network as I see it, if somebody can sponsor a public node that would certainly improve the overall situation.

dukester99 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Be careful. I have sent my node list to Cryptopia about 10 days ago and they took the wallet out of maintenance, though it is still unsynched and still has 0 connections:

That means you will not be able to deposit until the wallet has connections and has finished synching.

Problem is there is currently only one (!) listening node in the network as I see it, if somebody can sponsor a public node that would certainly improve the overall situation.

This is what I get when I send coin. "Status: 5/unconfirmed, broadcast through 16 nodes"

block explorer shows 24 connections

What needs to be done to "sponsor a public node" ? I thought staking the wallet provided enough nodes. What are we paying these people for? !LOL
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

SpaceCoin price alert
https://bitscreener.com/coins/spacecoin/price_alert

psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564

精神分析的爸

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:31 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:37:46 PM by psycodad

This is what I get when I send coin. "Status: 5/unconfirmed, broadcast through 16 nodes"

block explorer shows 24 connections

What needs to be done to "sponsor a public node" ? I thought staking the wallet provided enough nodes. What are we paying these people for? !LOL

I stand corrected, my node shows currently 25 connections of which 4 are listening (public) nodes. That should do it, though more listening nodes would be nice.
For a public node you either have to forward tcp port 9172 to the ip of the computer where your spacecoin wallet runs or run it on a public ip straight away.

Cryptopia seems still to be stuck on block 0...

licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
dukester99 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

http://spacecoin.info
candyemily112

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

I think the community should put some work too in reviewing and helping to spread the word. We cannot just wait and let the devs with all the work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: